New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the person who stole his truck driving it to Sam Houston National Forest just to ditch it there in the middle of nowhere. I wonder how THAT person got home?

Newyork,
Absolutely! :waitasec:
How did the 'thief' get home after burning BSLs truck since it was left in such a remote location? Was the excellerant containers left in the burnt truck or did the 'thief' remove them?

Looks like AFG is owned by the father of BSL's GF. That Leger Road is in Crowley, LA and I believe that the other Leger Road listed was a Church Point address--where the dumspter was searched. Unless that was a typo--there is no Leger Road in CP--maybe in Duson--

Oh--also..when I was home over weekend Cajun-net word was that the grave was not that deep. When I searched I came across an article stating it was approximately 5 feet. I'll try to find the link.

OK this is weird. Today I was at CC's coffeeshop again on Johnston Street. I saw the guy that I had earlier reported that was BSL. He looks just like him. SO now maybe I must clarify something. I reported after the arrest that I had seen BSL in April at Cc's coffeeshop; now that was probably a mistake. Today I saw someone extremely close in resemblance to BSL. If this person is on websleuths, I want to apologize for my mistake.

Dona, I wonder same thing.
Just my curiosity in trying to brainstorm about the time frame of that day. I would love to know the answers to these.

Q. Are there cameras in the complex if she rents? Do they really sleep that heavily?

Q. Did bsl meet with LE to report his truck stolen with a heavy unshaved beard?

Q. Were the remains of bsl shaving kit found in the burnt truck?

Q. Did LE find a new or old shaving kit when they did a search of BSLs property in Lawtell?

Also, seems unusual that the report of bsl's dwt truck fire (around 4am) was prior to bsl reporting his truck being stolen (after 6:30am) called to report 6:46am.
Why would someone steal a truck for just a few hours then set on fire? Wouldn't the thief have had to bring the excellerant probably along when he stole the truck?

Q. Are there statistics on the time frame from a vehicle theft to it usually being found burned?
JMO The time frame seems very very short.

** Hopefully foxfire, having great knowledge, can shed some light on issues!!

ETA to add time BSL called mtgry county to report stole truck.

He has been SOOOO busy it has my head spinning. Was this after he was 'stabbed'?? So maybe he was stabbed on the 19th (?) and perhaps was recovering at his sisters house? Or just matter of factly came there a couple of days later?

Poor guy. Can you imagine being stabbed one day and then just a couple of days later someone steals your truck? And, to top it off...you get charged with murder? But darn it. That car thief burned up your truck that could have proved your innocense...

I apologize if that makes no sense or if it isn't spelled correctly. Monday is my night out ;)

Yep and BSL goes to bed with a TV on, or radio so any noise won't wake up sister so quickly. BSL may not be intellectually smart but he is street smart that is for sure. I have to wonder if this wasn't a big profile case if he would have gotten away with it. Scary Thought!

I don't know. If he was my brother I would be sleeping with one eye open all night!! I wouldn't want him to do any of his devil stuff while I was asleep.

So...did he leave the keys in the ignition???? Did someone hot wire it???? Was it hooked up to a wrecker and towed away??? Wonder what he told the cops.

I had a boyfriend one time that had a car stolen. We had just gotten out and went into a fast food place and he left the keys in the car. Who knows why because I would never do that. But a man was hiding behind the dumpster and came out and stole the car. (That is the way it was explained to me). He lied and said the keys were not in it. Anyway, the insurance company did not pay for the claim because there were no signs of forced entry and the car was not hot wired. They determined that it was started with a key somehow.

This is my thought too. There are many many "bums" around Houston (not sure about Conroe) that I'm sure would do just about anything for money even if it would be a possibility that they might go to jail for it considering they would actually have a place to sleep and 3 meals a day. MOO

Possibly but that would be awfully risky. What if they were pulled over and the registration wasn't theirs or if they just dumped it somewhere instead of burning it or didn't burn it well.

You cannot exactly trust someone you just paid to steal your car and burn it :)

Possibly but that would be awfully risky. What if they were pulled over and the registration wasn't theirs or if they just dumped it somewhere instead of burning it or didn't burn it well.

Or to burn it to the extreme his was anyway!

Has anyone noticed May 19th 2012 was "Armed Forces Day"?
significant date to him or just coincidence?

You are correct! Just trying to think of all possibilities of how he was able to get back to his sister's house. :)

unless he ditched a motorcyle in a dumpster etc closer to her home then walked therst of the way. but then he would have claimed the motorcycle on insurance too by saying it was burned in the back of the truck. so that theory doesn't pan out either.

hitchhiked is the best i can come up with.
His sister could have had a motorcycle at her house. I don't know if the sister is married or has a boyfriend or children or anything who could have motorcycle or four Wheeler or dirt bike or anything.

The 35/40 miles from the sister 's house to the truck burned site....is it that many miles by roadway or is it shorter a distance if he would cut through wooded area or something ???? Like I'm speculating if he loaded a four Wheeler in the back of the truck then unloaded it. Set the truck on fire and then went back to the sister's house through the woods or some kind of short cut other than the roadway.just speculation.

Also I haven't caught up reading yet but so far I haven't seen anybody talk much about the 4000 dollar harbor freight tool box. I am wondering if I am the only one thinking that it could contain a murder weapon? Or possibly something like duct tape?? Just speculation.

It is mentioned in the stolen truck report. Not mentioned in the burned truck report!

As far as him visiting the sister in Texas when the truck disappeared, I just had a thought...maybe it was the sister that caved on him. We had been told by someone claiming inside knowledge that LE was aware of his family in Texas, and his movements there. Dont think that poster was verified, but just say he was right, and LE shows up at the sister's house interrogating her about his visit...Is it out of the realm of believeability that she ratted him out?

ETA...we had heard a family member may have been instrumental in his arrest...we assumed it was his mother...could it have been his sister?

Maybe it is another one of his lies and when it came out (if they questioned the sister) she told them he wasn't even at her house.

Just occurred to me that the truck could have been abandoned and burned the night before or even several days before. He could have kept an eye on it some kind of way, because technically the truck had already been discovered burned by the time he even reported it stoked two hours later!

Look I know busted in acadiana is not a reliable source but they have links at the end of their article thing about bsl that are links to the actual reports from Montgomery county and San jacinto county le.....so I don't want to post a link to busted in acadiana because I don't think that they are reliable .....BUT THOSE REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE THERE! the reports are reliable and informative IMO.

'Yep, that's the $60,000.00 question'.. "How did he get the 30+ miles to his sister's house from the burned truck location"?

enabler/associate; the weak link, imo...

For someone in the military a 40 mile run would be a piece of cake. JMO

OK this is weird. Today I was at CC's coffeeshop again on Johnston Street. I saw the guy that I had earlier reported that was BSL. He looks just like him. SO now maybe I must clarify something. I reported after the arrest that I had seen BSL in April at Cc's coffeeshop; now that was probably a mistake. Today I saw someone extremely close in resemblance to BSL. If this person is on websleuths, I want to apologize for my mistake.

Well I still think that it is really good that you are so aware of people around you and observe their habits and all. Its really good to take note like that o people around you and things going on around you.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member