PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a possibility and definitely a good reason why CP wanted to be seen on camera texting at the store. He has a court date supposedly for a vehicle infraction (don't know details) so I am sure they or he would have wanted to cover up what happened whether it was accidental or not. I assume he still has a drivers license at this point. His legal troubles have been commented on but I don't know details.

Or anyone for that matter. Sorry! Didn't mean to get carried away.

Yeah there are some registered sex offenders -one is a block away. It would be easy to blame them -we don't want to make LE job to easy. Let's get the job done and find the "right person" who did this wrong.
I had said a long time ago the friend was just texting her to make hisself an alibi

Definitely a possibility... Took her somewhere and then went to the convenience store to "show up on camera." Makes sense is to why it was so quiet after the police arrived the second time. They were gone. Left the dog there and ..... nothing until Monday morning when her mom drove to her apartment to check on her.. Hmmm. Perhaps pings on his phone if he took it with him. Another interesting theory ...

If drugs are involved like it has been speculated, then that could open the field wide open.. Or registered or unregistered sexual offenders. Still, I can't get past the friend and the neighbor though having some connection.

Cell phone towers near Palmyra:
http://find.mapmuse.com/map/cell-towers/near/PALMYRA,+PA

Not many cell phone towers in the area. Could really travel a wide area and ping off same tower (could be reason sleep over guy wanted to be seen on camera - or he may have only wanted a cup of hot coffee - anybody know what he bought at the store??) So not sure how helpful it will be, unless they went back toward the bar/club (more ping areas there). But could also be the "break" in the case.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh

I pulled up my town on the cell phone tower ping map and it shows none!! But I know they have put in at least 2 new towers around us in the past couple of years. So how accurate is the map? Could have more near Kortne's area which would be very helpful.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh

I pulled up my town on the cell phone tower ping map and it shows none!! But I know they have put in at least 2 new towers around us in the past couple of years. So how accurate is the map? Could have more near Kortne's area which would be very helpful.

Those were the FCC towers. Try this tower map — you have to click on the specific service provider as they all have their own towers:

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=palmyra&state_abr=pa

(FWIW: I’m not exactly techno-savvy & forget my WS password with great regularity!)

I have a possible theory- my opinion only. Maybe-

KS Group ALL returns to the apt. for a after party or whatever, and the dogs get riled up- maybe the dogs are taken out and the noise/activity infuriates the neighbor, who KS argues with outside.

Police come soon after 1st 911 call, that was made by whomever heard the arguing.
Police send each party to their respective apt, warn to calm down.
(we do not know if police actually see or speak to anyone else that could have been at KS apt. during that time....nor do we know if police notated if KS car was there or any other guest car)

KS returns to apt, still riled up and the group decides to leave and take it else where, since there is a 'nosy' neighbor.
They leave- whether in one or 2 cars unknown.
(we still do not know if KS drove to Hardware or rode with others)

At any rate, the group leaves the apt. rather noisily, thumping and bumping down the stairs, which bothers a neighbor again and a 2nd 911 is placed.

20 minutes pass before police arrive back.... by that time all is quiet...neighbor may have gone to sleep or figured it was quiet now, oh well. Again , do not specifically know if vehicles were notated or doors knocked on - how police actually responded.

Police do not see or hear anything out of place and leave.

Group goes elsewhere and in the ensuing time, KS meets with harm, whether accidental or intentional.
Her vehicle and maybe some personal items if she did indeed take them(purse, phone etc) are stealthily returned to her apt in the wee hours by someone, who then leaves the premise. The scene then appears that it looks like that was the last place she was....and whomever winds up at a store.....

The same type scenario could be played out by one person and KS.

That is why I asked about roofies, et al. I am only speculating and do not mean it as a personal attack towards her, but maybe KS was pretty well intoxicated that night.
And maybe at some point , close to arriving home, or afterwards, KS inadvertently ingested a drug, unbeknownst to her. Maybe her actions that night were totally out of character for her and because of alcohol/drug use, she wasn't thinking very responsibly.

Only a theory, maybe there are holes, I dunno.
She is out there somewhere.

If I'm reading that right, that would put the "friend" in the cross-hairs because then he is lying about going to sleep after the second LE visit. Again, I could be reading something wrong. Morning coffee still kicking in.

I just read an article that says there was activity on her FB account as recently as 8/9/12..
I'm not sure if I am allowed to link the page (article) here?

If I'm reading that right, that would put the "friend" in the cross-hairs because then he is lying about going to sleep after the second LE visit. Again, I could be reading something wrong. Morning coffee still kicking in.

I’m not sure anyone is 100% buying into the notion of the platonic pyjama party and the "I left. I didn`t see you. What happened to you?” text at 7:30am. (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ijvm.01.html)

It would be easy enough (IMO) to fabricate that there had been an altercation in Harrisburg earlier that evening with some unidentifiable thugs so as to cast suspicion that unknown perps could have dropped by and lured KS away from her apartment while the human guest(s) and resident canines blissfully slumbered unawares.

I’m not sure anyone is 100% buying into the notion of the platonic pyjama party and the "I left. I didn`t see you. What happened to you?” text at 7:30am. (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ijvm.01.html)

It would be easy enough (IMO) to fabricate that there had been an altercation in Harrisburg earlier that evening with some unidentifiable thugs so as to cast suspicion that unknown perps could have dropped by and lured KS away from her apartment while the human guest(s) and resident canines blissfully slumbered unawares.

The unknown "thugs" are actually known. It was with a girl whose bf is in the same social circle as the guys she was with that night.

The family knows who it is and so do some of the locals that know people.

Well I think KS came home with this male friend and the dog started carrying on
my dogs bark like crazy when anyone but family enter the home. Im sure this caused Neighbors to wake and complain....It takes a while for dogs to stop barking when strangers enter unless they are very well trained! I have 3 dogs and two wont shut up where the other one could care less! lol

I think KS got mad after the neighbor called the cops and started stomping on the floors I have done this in the past myself! LOL A hissy fit lol

Something happend from then.....
I dont for a second believe the male that stayed over and I have a feeling she didnt ask him to stay! All we have is his say so!

All JMO

I wasn't trying to "prove you wrong" or anything. I just wanted to shell out some of those things I know and let others have the real info. Without some of the people in the know, everyone would be left out in the dark with a lot of things. Not much info is being shared in the media. And when it is, even some of that changes from one day to the next.

I think it's possible that there was no one in KS's apartment at 0430.

If the dog(s) was present, why did it not bark if LE was pounding on doors for 5 or 6 minutes?

I think someone might have said 'the dog was barking, but no one answered the door', not 'all was quiet'. IMO

The unknown "thugs" are actually known. It was with a girl whose bf is in the same social circle as the guys she was with that night.

The family knows who it is and so do some of the locals that know people.

Last week Karl Rominger (news clip below) was asking for the public’s assistance regarding a so-called scuffle near the bar(s) that KS patronized that evening in Harrisburg and (quelle surprise) there hasn’t been any media update or clarification. So she/he/they are known acquaintances of KS & the three partying amigos? Thank you muchly for that. :dance:

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-pare...rney-karl-e-rominger-20120807,0,5628476.story

If your referring to the article I am thinking (initials CH?) you are I don't think that source is allowed here. Plus the fact that she isn't very reliable. Sometimes the comments from her articles are interesting though.

Thanks. Taking it down ..

HOWCOME? JVM had the search warrant and didn't give it up? Was she lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88