GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few points:

It could also be a reason why the postmortum was halted.

How do you arrive at that conclusion?
(FWIW I don't see anything to validate the pregnancy rumour.)

Makes sense to me regarding the bed sheet,she died while in the bed so panics runs to the kitchen grabs bin liners, pulls the corner of the sheets from under the bed wraps her up then stuffs her in the bin liners.

I'd say a bed sheet is an obvious thing to use, and readily available. Does not particularly suggest to me that she died in the bed.

I'm assuming if the house had a ladder then it would have been seen my the media being removed from the property as evidence? Therefore I was working on the assumption there wasn't one in the house...unless anyone has seen this?

There are plenty of things that go on unseen or unreported by the media. Recalling the Joanna Yeates case again, no one saw Vincent Tabak's car being removed, so many people deduced that he didn't have one. They were wrong.

Post Tia's absence, was NS actually going through a type of detox that prevented her from reaching out to the public for help finding her daughter?

More likely to be the opposite: that she was heavily sedated to help her cope with the distress.

I've been going back through everything which has been reported on this case and have noticed that (more so towards the end of the week) virtually every window in the house was open. Now I know it was quite warm that week but were they opened for another reason?

guess it depends where you live lol

i think those houses have ceilings of about 7 ish feet, its been 5 years since i've been in one so i cant say i remember too well but i could easily reach the loft hatch with my hand.

how tall are you? ive got a feeling im the fairly short :waitasec:

i cant even reach the top shelf in my kitchen cupboards :floorlaugh:

Somebody else who obviously lives his life through FB by posting all of his problems on there.

strange how my FB is restricted to friends only, which includes friends and family but not total strangers.

if these are his friends then i would suggest that somebody tells him to start deleting a few people.

I think it's because you can message people without being friends with them.

I've been going back through everything which has been reported on this case and have noticed that (more so towards the end of the week) virtually every window in the house was open. Now I know it was quite warm that week but were they opened for another reason?

this probably isn't the best comparison but it makes me think of when you cook fresh fish in the frying pan,you can have all your windows open and the smell will just not go away its like it seeps into everything.i guess i imagine what decomp would be like it would just stick to your clothes and nothing can get rid of the smell.

Does anyone know what the procedure will be if SH pleads guilty?

Then there will be no trial. He will still have to appear before a judge and evidence will be presented to the judge who will then determine the sentence. There will be no jury though.

nearly all of my windows are open right now due to it being 73 degrees F and i don't have a body in the loft

and i'm 6 miles away from that house

its been like a monsoon here all day and all my windows are open apart from one since im scared out new kitten will get out.its been horribly clammy at nights to ive been melting like a bit of chocolate so i hate to think how warm it was in a loft...probably close to a sauna

Ceiling Heights: Building regs used to require a minimum height for habitable rooms of 2.3m (7.5ft).

I think the ease of which the loft could be accessed would depend on the frequency of its use. If its just for storage/christmas decorations, then it would be some make-shift method of access.

What would be informative is if someone had the plans/specs. for this type of council house.

there is obviously lots of speculation about what is taking so long on the PM

although the police will of course inform the parents first and hopefully none leaks to journalists first, like in past...

personally I think they have enough to go on in the PM already but are staying tightlipped
SH is a hardened criminal. that's a fact. he will know all the loopholes and how to deal with questioning
if on the advice of a lawyer he is doing the no comment at this time he may be waiting for something to come out or lack of details on PM
quite possibly lawyer is playing this game as they don't care about getting guilty people off. it's all about raising their profile and making £££££

his lawyer will inform him what comes out in press releases etc. or he can even read in papers himself!

so that's my theory. police will try and break him and get admissions on what really happened BEFORE full PM details made public

my guess he will try and plead was an accident, she fell and he panicked because of his prebvious he thought he would get framed by police or lynched by family

as far as the other two people implicated I honestly don't know.
I hate to think any person calling themselves a human being could in any way aid a child murderer

everything will be a lot clearer in next couple of days

it's been agonising enough for her parents and been dragged out for much longer than necessary , including finding the poor kid's body,so let's hope SH man's up quickly and explains what REALLY happened

Twitter -- ‏@JonClementsITV
Serious Case Review will look at what role social services, schools, police and other agencies may have played in #tiasharp's welfare

‏@JonClementsITV
Some members of #TiaSharp family known to public agencies - serious case review to examine if info sufficient and correctly acted on

Is posting houses for sale in The Lindens allowed here? You can get an idea of both the interior and exterior of these houses if you type that into Google.

I'll delete the post if somebody tells me it's not allowed.

Google only seems to be offering me The Lindens in Loughton - which is in Essex.

Google only seems to be offering me The Lindens in Loughton - which is in Essex.

Sorry, I should have said The Lindens, New Addington.

The loft space looks very low from the height of the top window to the roof's apex. Doesn't look like you can stand up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4