New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the three "graves":

I never heard officially that it was three graves that the farmer found. I heard it was three mounds of earth. Was there any official designation by LE that they were graves? I don't think so.

It would be interesting to see a connection, and wouldn't it be something if BSL actually did dig up three bodies and bury them all at Pinseclair Cemetery in a single grave (I have researched and am satisified that the spelling is Pinseclair, NOT Pinesclair, Pine Clair, or Pines Clair.)

But how would he dig a 5-foot grave with an injured hand? I do not think he took an excavator back there.... if he were caught, there would be no way to explain it away - unless it were done at night. That said, sure there's a small possibility that he had the stones to rent an excavator, drive to the back of the cemetery, and excavate at night.

But then he would have had to have had light, AND, the area is so rural that it would be VERY, VERY quiet back there. There is a house northeast of the cemetery, and sound would carry. You'd have lights through the trees, and prolonged noise. Even an excavator would take awhile to dig down five feet. But who knows.

But I don't want to jump to a conclusion and say that three graves were found, because I have never heard this.

Testimony will be given Friday in a hearing related to accused murderer Brandon Scott Lavergne, but court officials have not disclosed the identity of the person to testify.

"Perpetuation is primarily used for a witness who otherwise might not be available for
trial," either because of illness, death or they don't have a fixed address, "

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20120815/NEWS01/208150328/-1/rss01

BBM - possibly a homeless person at Whiskey Bay ??!!??
hmmmmmmm
By George I think you've got it!

This reminds me of pulling up a long, long weed root that goes all the way through your garden, or drilling out some rust in a fender and finding that it goes and goes, and you end up repairing spots 12 inches away from the original rust spot.

Hope they rip it out by the roots.

I was thinking about that root ya trip on in the front yard... ya start pulling only to realize it goes under the driveway and that's why the driveway has buckled! lol

I just see a determined perp with a shovel digging for an hour. It's said Mickey was found in a "grassy area" behind the cemetery, and you can see the area on Google Earth. He was trying to hide evidence that would put him up for murder one, and so if he found a soft spot away from tree roots (maybe in the middle of the grassy clearing), he just went at it. That said, it seems to me that if he was thinking at all, he would NOT have had Mickey with him while digging. If caught digging at night with a shovel (low percentage, due to the isolation), he could just hide behind a tree. But he wouldn't LE to shine a light in his truck and see something while he was hiding. He probably dug it one night, and then buried her the next night. If he was thinking.

Regarding the three "graves":

I never heard officially that it was three graves that the farmer found. I heard it was three mounds of earth. Was there any official designation by LE that they were graves? I don't think so.

It would be interesting to see a connection, and wouldn't it be something if BSL actually did dig up three bodies and bury them all at Pinseclair Cemetery in a single grave (I have researched and am satisified that the spelling is Pinseclair, NOT Pinesclair, Pine Clair, or Pines Clair.)

But how would he dig a 5-foot grave with an injured hand? I do not think he took an excavator back there.... if he were caught, there would be no way to explain it away - unless it were done at night. That said, sure there's a small possibility that he had the stones to rent an excavator, drive to the back of the cemetery, and excavate at night.

But then he would have had to have had light, AND, the area is so rural that it would be VERY, VERY quiet back there. There is a house northeast of the cemetery, and sound would carry. You'd have lights through the trees, and prolonged noise. Even an excavator would take awhile to dig down five feet. But who knows.

But I don't want to jump to a conclusion and say that three graves were found, because I have never heard this.

My bad! You are correct they were mounds!
Mounds that HRD "dogs" were brought in to sniff
or is that wrong too?

I tell you what, digging a five-foot-deep grave is back-breaking work. It would leave me just cratered, if I could even finish. I'm not going to rule out that he had help, and that maybe even the help squealed.

Can anyone link to the grave being five feet deep?

Maybe the report meant it was five feet long.

I tell you what, digging a five-foot-deep grave is back-breaking work. It would leave me just cratered, if I could even finish. I'm not going to rule out that he had help, and that maybe even the help squealed.

If I had to dig a five foot grave with a shovel, by the time I was finished, I would be ready for it.

This reminds me of pulling up a long, long weed root that goes all the way through your garden, or drilling out some rust in a fender and finding that it goes and goes, and you end up repairing spots 12 inches away from the original rust spot.

Hope they rip it out by the roots.

Great analogy. The roots on this thing are deep.
So far it seems like le is quiet, we wonder what is happening....then bombshell.
Hope we learn more Friday.
No telling how many bombshells there will be as le pulls up roots in this case.
Every theory I read on here today seems possible. A homeless person from wb giving testimony, the dad or sister or accomplice. Or, more victims found with Mickey.

I just see a determined perp with a shovel digging for an hour. It's said Mickey was found in a "grassy area" behind the cemetery, and you can see the area on Google Earth. He was trying to hide evidence that would put him up for murder one, and so if he found a soft spot away from tree roots (maybe in the middle of the grassy clearing), he just went at it. That said, it seems to me that if he was thinking at all, he would NOT have had Mickey with him while digging. If caught digging at night with a shovel (low percentage, due to the isolation), he could just hide behind a tree. But he wouldn't LE to shine a light in his truck and see something while he was hiding. He probably dug it one night, and then buried her the next night. If he was thinking.

Or he might've dug it quite a while before he even got Mickey.

That's what I was thinking; and again, if so, premeditative action. It wasn't as though it was in the cemetery; it was on the grassy area just outside the cemetery. Probably not noticeable by a casual observer who would be visiting one of the deceased.

When I read tin foil hats I choked on my Dr Pepper!!!! They just stuck out to me as odd ... could really be egrets or something. Also, the fact that Google Earth had imagery dated May 31, 2012 caught my attention ... it is a very remote location but more updated (by years) than many other more populated places. Just found it interesting

Wouldn't it have been great if google earth captured him digging away at the sight?

This is far away, but relates to ME. When my pom died, I had to bury her. I had never dealt with a dead body, dog or any other kind. The first thing I was amazed at was how heavy she was. She was a tiny pomeranian, but when she died, she was very heavy. I guess it is because the muscles and bones are not able to carry any weight, so first of all, a dead body, even small like MS, is pretty heavy. Second, digging a deep hole (five feet) would take a good bit of time. The soil is pretty moist, but even in Louisiana heat -- it would take some time. I am thinking a couple of trips- or perhaps he buried her in one location while he was spending a couple of trips back and forth digging the hole, changing shovels or whatever.

I still believe that he had help -- in choosing the location and in getting a ride when his truck burnt. I also think someone else gave him suggestions about getting rid of his truck, etc. I just do not think he is bright enough to do all this criminal thinking by himself. I feel -- feel -- without any evidence -- that his assistant was a female. I have no clue who. If his assistant was a male that helped dig the grave, then that male was married and the female was helping make some decisions. This is my opinion only.

But I sort of doubt he'd leave a big hole out in the field for any length of time. Seems like it would be a red flag to anyone going back there. I see a night's hard work, and then going back to his trailer, and finishing.

But I sort of doubt he'd leave a big hole out in the field for any length of time. Seems like it would be a red flag to anyone going back there. I see a night's hard work, and then going back to his trailer, and finishing.

Unless he covered it with something like a tarp. They didn't say how long the grave was, just how deep. If it wasn't very long or wide, it could probably be casually covered.

When I buried my old cat, I dug down 3 feet - a 2'x3' hole- 18 cubic feet, and it took 20 minutes with my brother digging too, due to roots, hard soil, and breaks.

Dig a hole 5' deep by 3' wide by 5' long - that's 75 cubic feet.

18 goes into 75, 4.2 times.

4.2 times 20 minutes is 84 minutes for two people,

Subtract one worker, you get 168 minutes, or nearly 3 hours. Then you have to add breaks - you're looking at maybe 4 hours and being totally exhausted.

Start at 10 p.m., finish at 2 a.m., one-hour roundtrip back to the trailer for the body, fill it in, be out of there by 4 a.m.

Doable by a strong man, if the hand injury isn't too much of an injury, but a very hard job.

April 26, 2010 15 y/o AL went missing near Spring, TX. No clues as to what has happened has surfaced.

Family PI thinks BSL may be connected; Mac Sanford (PI) states that red flag was raised with news of burning truck in SJ County. Two separate tips were called in at the time of the disappearance about a white truck pulled over where Ali was walking. First few digits were given, but no TX plates matched up. Recently, the PI checked LA plates.

At the time Ali was missing, BSL owned a 2005 GMC white truck; the license plate matching the numbers given by the phoned in tips. PI has taken info to Harris County police who are working case.

KLFY 6pm broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member