Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

This made me sad, how could this be left behind?
From the article above.

Much had been left behind, she said. “There were photo albums, a picture of Celina in a cap and gown graduating from kindergarten, all left behind.”

There is something so wrong about that. Most parents would be devastated to lose such precious belongings of their child's and even more so if that child died. Pictures? How do you leave behind pictures? I had 5 of exact same picture of my dad and was supposed to give one to each of my little brothers. It took me over 10 years to part with those precious pictures, even though I had triplicate of it. I can barely bring myself to delete pictures of my kids even though I have tens of thousands.

I don't get it. This story doesn't add up, it never has.

There is something so wrong about that. Most parents would be devastated to lose such precious belongings of their child's and even more so if that child died. Pictures? How do you leave behind pictures? I had 5 of exact same picture of my dad and was supposed to give one to each of my little brothers. It took me over 10 years to part with those precious pictures, even though I had triplicate of it. I can barely bring myself to delete pictures of my kids even though I have tens of thousands.

I don't get it. This story doesn't add up, it never has.

In far too many homes today children are nothing more than disposable property. Many come from unwanted pregnancies and are simply a big inconvenience. I worked with young welfare recipients for number of years and many, many times I heard "I gave it to my grandmother" or "I gave it to my mother" like it was an old lamp rather than a baby. Celina's mother may have cried and shown a lot of emotion in front of the cameras, but look at the man she chose to marry and expose her kids to and look where she is now. Doesn't say much for her moral values or her concern for the well-being of her children. That may sound harsh, but reality isn't always pretty.

Heartbreaking interview Wednesday night on the 11 p.m. WMUR-TV news with Louisa and Kayla as the one-year anniversary approaches.....

In the linked article Kayla said "someone to take care of". Kayla was 13 when Celina died, why was she taking care of Celina? I'm so very said for Kayla, she is such a victim, my heart breaks for her. I really had hoped that Louisa and Kayla would start their lives over together sans men for a while to give Kayla some time to heal and grow and learn to be independent of men.

I can't believe that we are no closer to having this case solved than we were a year ago. :(

I can't read comments on my phone :( can someone tell me what is interesting other then at least we now know yes it was a brutal death and her mon believes it was in fact a man.

Here's a thought - just because LE has not released Walter Noyes' truck, it does not necessarily mean they think he had anything to do with Celina's murder. It would not be strange to find Celina's DNA in his truck. But if it was found in an odd place, or if fibers from the blanket she was found in were discovered in the truck, or if someone's DNA who did not normally drive that truck was found in it, they would still have good cause to hang onto it. I still believe there's another member of that household who had a better opportunity and better motive than WN.

Here's a thought - just because LE has not released Walter Noyes' truck, it does not necessarily mean they think he had anything to do with Celina's murder. It would not be strange to find Celina's DNA in his truck. But if it was found in an odd place, or if fibers from the blanket she was found in were discovered in the truck, or if someone's DNA who did not normally drive that truck was found in it, they would still have good cause to hang onto it. I still believe there's another member of that household who had a better opportunity and better motive than WN.

Me too! Celina you are not forgotten.

I check in all of the time and look for new info. I can't believe this beautiful girl has been gone from this world this soon, and way too soon.
while it's been over a year - it seems like just yesterday we all got to Celina and how amazing she was.

Still nothing, sadly. A couple things have always bothered me about this case.

1. I am disturbed about the way that this case was handled by the authorities.

2. From minute one a great deal of attention has been focused on WN, and all too little on the other people in the home.

I still go back to day one, WN called LCN at work and Kayla came home. LCN lost it, couldn't talk, yada yada. Kayla the 13 year old, ran next door to the neighbor/friends house to see if Celina was there. The neighbor asked if the police had been called and did so.

My biggest question is what did LCN see/learn when she walked into that house that made her fall into shambles while WN calmly got on FB and started posting?

Why was that her reaction and not asking if she'd gone to the neighbors?

Yes this case frustrates me beyond belief. How do the townspeople keep quiet? I dont care that everyone says its a mind your own business kind of town. If my 11 neighbor was raped and killed you better believe I'd be hounding the police for answers. To have the capability of doing that means they can do it again. It has been over a year since poor Celina was killed, the perp needs put away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back