GUILTY Canada - Guang Hua Liu, 41, found dismembered in Toronto area, 10 Aug 2012

A bit of online scuttlebutt (but it's a "risky connection so i won't link). Basically did some CL advertising, customer reviews indicate "legit business" ... "the massage was pretty good but no happy ending offered" etc.

Sometime prior to July 2011 used to be called Clinique and then name was changed.

CP24 just said that police don't know if it is a stranger situation or someone she knew

Based on this, how can they say women need not worry?

A google search of the telephone number associated with Forget Me Not shows the number is also associated with "Clinique Royale Massage", which is listed with exoticmassageguide.com

Did she have a business partner? So many unanswered questions...
<rsbm>

One of the reviews indicated "a couple of cute young Asian girls" working there.

Oh, and CL ad was in the "therapeutic" section. Seems to coincide with the "legit" reference.

That same phone # also shows in Yellow Pages as Fantasy Nails & Spa Nail Design Waxing
2355 Eglinton Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1K 2M5. I had made a post with that but deleted it when the media reported Forget Me Not. I wonder if she was in the process of moving the business, or if Fantasy was prior to Clinique?

ETA: http://www.yellowpages.ca/search/si/1/Nail+Salons/Scarborough+ON

<rsbm>

One of the reviews indicated "a couple of cute young Asian girls" working there.

Oh, and CL ad was in the "therapeutic" section. Seems to coincide with the "legit" reference.

From the same web forum, in regards to Forget Me Not spa:

"i've had a few pm's on this but i promised the attendant that i would not disclose her name... it could honestly lead to trouble for her. promises made... promises kept... hope all understands"

FWIW, just a snippet for any possible future reference .. can't relate it to anything, but the phone # has Fantasy showing up as "where to buy" re a Scarborough hip-hop/rapper called "Grimace Love":

http://music.cbc.ca/#/artists/Grimace-Love

From the same web forum, in regards to Forget Me Not spa:

"i've had a few pm's on this but i promised the attendant that i would not disclose her name... it could honestly lead to trouble for her. promises made... promises kept... hope all understands"

Sounds like possibly one of the employees of the legit business was considering a bit of non-legit moonlighting ;)

Strangely, the reporter says it looks like a still operating spa when you look through the windows, flowers etc

Sounds like possibly one of the employees of the legit business was considering a bit of non-legit moonlighting ;)

Sorry for quoting self, but thinking possible disgruntled employee who got found out by da boss. All spec at this point <billy has no clue as usual>

Please forgive my stupidity......but above some of you are referring to CL. I have NO IDEA what CL means.

Thanks. :blushing:

Uhmmm - I just googled Forget-Me-Not Spa and I got a link to the book Fifty Shades of Grey.

:waitasec:

Well, if she took over the business in May (www.forgetmenotspa.ca was registered in April of 2012) and made it a legit health spa, maybe a possible scenario would be that she was going to the business to get something (since it's been reported the salon is still full of stuff) and she ran into someone who mistakenly thought it was still "that kind" of spa. Someone unstable. Maybe there was an argument. The massage forum for Forget Me Not did say they would kick a person out of the shop for asking about "happy endings".

I really have no idea. Just racking my brain for possible scenarios.

Where was the crime scene? Where did he dismember her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back