GUILTY Canada - Guang Hua Liu, 41, found dismembered in Toronto area, 10 Aug 2012

Who is the tenant from her apartment and has he been questioned yet? Her son who lived with her is 19 years old. Is the boarder one of his friends?

The victim lived on Huntingwood, which is also just north of where the remains were found at Kennedy & Bonis. The initial missing person report issued by Toronto Police indicated she was last seen at Huntingwood and Kennedy Rd:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...x3Wb4F&sig=AHIEtbQcXanJR3ciFw992R7-QCv0-jc-ZQ

IIRC, the initial report was made by her bf Ken, so this would seem to differ from the friends saying they dropped her off at the business.

Where was she dismembered? It has to be close to the creek since she was found there. There would be so much blood. What about the bags her body parts were found in? There could be prints on them. The bag I saw didn't even look like a garbage bag, it looked like a store bag.

The victim lived on Huntingwood, which is also just north of where the remains were found at Kennedy & Bonis. The initial missing person report issued by Toronto Police indicated she was last seen at Huntingwood and Kennedy Rd:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...x3Wb4F&sig=AHIEtbQcXanJR3ciFw992R7-QCv0-jc-ZQ

IIRC, the initial report was made by her bf Ken, so this would seem to differ from the friends saying they dropped her off at the business.

Why does this seem like an 'ah-ha' moment!? Which witch?

I wonder if the b/f Ken is also the tenant. We know he is alive to have filed the MP report, but where are the 19 y.o.son and the tenant (if different from Ken)?

Friends indicate she was last seen Friday Aug 11 around 6:30 being dropped at her business, but the Aug 14 missing report says last seen at Huntingwood and Kennedy.

Yeah, looking at where the remains were found in relation to where she lived, IMO it seems more likely that the murder might be more logically and geographically connected to her residence than her place of business.

Where was she dismembered? It has to be close to the creek since she was found there. There would be so much blood. What about the bags her body parts were found in? There could be prints on them. The bag I saw didn't even look like a garbage bag, it looked like a store bag.

I found her address via one of the neighbours quoted in the article about the bf Ken. Stomach took a bit of a turn to see it shares the same address as a moving and self-storage facility. Dunno ... given she lived in a townhouse, could be the moving/storage company addy is for the owner's residence, and not the facility itself.

"Friends said Liu was planning to sell the spa after only a few months in business and, the evening she went missing, was scheduled to meet a prospective buyer, CBC's Jeff Semple reported.

CBC News has also learned that police are investigating whether a suitcase of clothing found in Toronto on Monday has any connection to the case.

The suitcase was found just two blocks from where some of Liu's remains were found."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/08/21/toronto-boyd-parts.html

So she had an appointment the evening she disappeared? Hope that's traceable.

I agree that imo they did it as a plan of avoiding being found caught, just that they were incompetent. Smaller body parts spread over a bigger area like this could surely have been hidden well to avoid detection.

Pretty safe bet to say there was no intention at all at hiding the murder. In fact, it is a solid hint that it was intended to send a very public message. As well as a solid indication that she was an intended target as well. That is, it was not a random murder.

Give that the masseuse business is often about discretion, and some media has mentioned "client lists", could be she was writing a book with names, possibly including 1996 raid leak a few years ago.... telling some truths some people wanted kept quiet. So make a gruesome murder to send a message to the community. Make it look like Magnota but we all know he didn't and could not have done it. The murder had an intention shock effect.

Bet there is a lot of dirt, possibly a conspiracy behind her murder. Could have been a professional hit as revenge or as to prevent disclosures.

I don't believe there is some conspiracy at all. Nor do I think this was made to look like Magnotta (it really, really doesn't). I think it is fairly simple.

I reckon this was either a domestic murder (men in her life, past or present), or a former client who was stalking her.
:moo:
WHY was she selling the business so soon after she purchased it? What could have happened for her to decide to do this? Was she being harassed? Was she scared of somebody?

Why does this seem like an 'ah-ha' moment!? Which witch?

My initial thought of this was that Liu's friends last saw her when they dropped her off at the spa, but LE were able to say she was last seen at Huntingwood & Kennedy because she either walked toward home or took a bus and a) the police saw her on a security cam at/near the intersection b) the bus driver remembered seeing her get off at Huntingwood & Kennedy c) someone at the intersection remembered seeing her after viewing the missing person flyer.

If that were the case, the crime scene definitely wouldn't be at the spa. So, did she get into an altercation with someone at the spa, who followed her? Was she being stalked? Did someone she know offer her a ride near Huntingwood & Kennedy? Did she meet up with someone?

I just saw on the news that Liu was "rarely seen at the spa, but was sometimes seen being dropped off my a large, gruff looking older man who would then watch the building". No link, as I saw it on the television news.

Anybody think this is mob related? Chinese mob?

Information is coming out quickly this morning. I think this is could be key:

The woman whose body parts were found in Mississauga and Scarborough worked at a body rub parlour for a year before leaving to start her own business.
"Described as a quiet and reserved single mother of three, Guang Hua Liu, 41, began operating Forget Me Not holistic spa on Eglinton Ave. E. near Midland Ave. in May.
Until April, she worked as a licensed body rubber at Asia Studios, one of the city’s 25 body rub parlours, near Warden Ave. and Sheppard Ave. E."

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/cri...-police-to-identify-victim-in-body-parts-case

There are several review on that massage forum about a woman named "Heather" at Asia Studios.

Does anyone know why this motel appears to be tied in with Ms Liu?

Just heard a bit on CP24 about the two men found dead in the SUV near the motel

Missed most of it , so to be taken with a grain of salt, but thought I heard they were connected to another spa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back