AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to correlate that they didn't look into the uncles till after Brittney disappeared so prior to that (according to media outlets) they were NOT under watch, unlike Donny Holland. So my opinion is that these are were "more than one victim" comes into play. & after Derrick (her brother went to jail) Kent went to jail. I think he personally told on Kent, and I don't blame him. His incest charge was dropped right after (Derrick's charge). We speculated on what that could mean but I read many blogs and many media sites tonight and this picture seems to fit better. I don't try and figure out who the victims are and it's likely we won't know if it's "incest" due to the family relation and the internet being very unforgiving.

There's something Wallace said to Mendy on Chessie's site that made my skin get goose bumps. I think it pretty much tells a story IMO. I just hope that all persons that are victims are being given counseling,therapy and not just swept under the rugs.

I believe we understood more arrests were expected and there were multiple victims after the first arrest of RSW & DK:

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004044
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 20:45:19
Released on June 20, 2012
Bond Amount: $10,000.00
CHARGES: SODOMY FIRST DEGREE, RAPE SECOND DEGREE

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Released (can't find actual date but IIRC it was within a week)
Bond Amount: $25,000.00
CHARGES: SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE, SODOMY SECOND DEGREE,INCEST

WOOD, DEREK THOMAS
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004624
Booking Date: 07/13/2012 23:10:49
Released on: (actual date not listed but est 8/24/12)
Bond Amount: $20,000.00 & Electronic Monitoring
CHARGES: RAPE SECOND DEGREE, SODOMY SECOND DEGREE

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004674
Booking Date: 07/16/2012 10:43:57
Released on July 16, 2012
CHARGES: RAPE SECOND DEGREE, INCEST, SODOMY SECOND DEGREE

HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (Jr.)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004708
Booking Date: 07/17/2012 17:02:39
Released (cannot find actual date but it was within days)
CHARGES: INCEST, RAPE SECOND DEGREE, SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE

BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004810
Booking Date: 07/22/2012 16:08:34
Released on August 17, 2012
Bond Amount: $30,000.00 & Electronic Monitoring
CHARGES: FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC), SODOMY SECOND DEGREE, SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON
Booking No: MPD - 201200017011
Booking Date: 08/02/2012
Released on August 6, 2012
Bond Amount: $50,000.00 & Electronic Monitoring
CHARGES: SODOMY FIRST DEGREE, RAPE FIRST DEGREE

HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD
Booking No: BCSO12JBN005530
Booking Date: 08/22/2012 16:48:41
Released on August 22, 2012
Bond Amount: $1000.00
CHARGES: ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD

Not only do I think they are directly connected but I think DH's suicide is directly connected as well. Whomever did the deed, the others knew about it. Also DH did not kill himself in 4 months of investigation, it is beyond belief that he did so just bc of the investigation (as mpd seems to think) on the very night Brittney goes missing. Not unless there was something to do with her disappearance as well.

I wish the family had the money to bring suit against MPD for negligence. It is criminal that they are refusing help from both LE and non LE agencies to discover what happened.

Is it known if there are any ties between someone in MPD and the sexual assault suspects? This whole inaction reeks of something like corruption. I can't see any other reason for it.

All in my opinion of course.

How about a civil suit filed by CW against the estate of DH or against WWH or the both of them for the wrongful death of Brittney? Even if it's not a winner, you get subpoena power and they, themselves can, get and look at DH's records. Their attorney can also depose all the parties in question. I'm not sure it would be a winner lawsuit at this point, and that might make it difficult to find a lawyer willing to take it on a contingency basis, but the associated press that lawyer would get may make it an option. Just pressing for answers here.

They have Donnie's phone records.

Zeaux, any light you can shed on the dynamics with WH? I find the recent outburst troubling and hurtful to Brittney's cause. I understand why how/why emotions would be high between to exes, leading to one being called a sperm donor. That kind of thing doesn't bother me, though it's not helpful. What I can't reconcile is why would CW be critical of WH criticizing others? I'm assuming she's talking about his rants concerning DH and others.

They have Donnie's phone records.

LE or CW/WH have them? They're doing no good in LE's hands, which is why I was trying to think of ways the family can get to the same information LE could get to if they wanted to.

LE or CW/WH have them? They're doing no good in LE's hands, which is why I was trying to think of ways the family can get to the same information LE could get to if they wanted to.

I'm sure LE has them but thankfully Klaas & Wh do for certain. :)

RE: WH rants... Some folks probably missed the posts that were deleted that really sent him over the edge (rightfully so).

Regardless of the preferable method of keeping your cool everyone has their breaking point & if it was me... I probably would have gone totally BSC ballistic months ago.

JMO

I am so confused on CW's stance now (as far as who she trusts). I know her emotions have to be crazy. But besides her and WH's rants on FB.....the picture she posted of her baby yesterday has a comment on it from WWH. Now the comment is nice but I think I would flip my lid if someone posted on my wall about my baby that just got out of jail for the things she did. Maybe CW is being nice and not deleting WWH so she can keep up with her on FB?? Read status and all. Surely CW doesnt trust WWH any longer?

I dunno... I don't want to speak for everyone but i can say my sympathy & confidence in CW is now remarkably similar to my opinion of Cindy Anthony.

MWK's post was the rotten cherry on the gluten & sugar free diet cake. Blech!!!

WOW, Wallace sure is pizzed off, I wonder what happened..... I am not understanding any of this my head is spinning....

Logging on real quick bc I haven't been able to get this off of my mind since I woke up 30 min ago... Mostly everyone in Brittney's family has had trouble with the law, drugs, poverty, marital issues, etc. Does that mean that they couldn't get themselves together and have a nicer outlook on life once they've been forced to face reality of their past indiscretions? Wallace and Chessie have both had their issues. Huge issues. Neither is a saint. Does that mean they don't care about their kids? Does it mean they're not good people? No matter what was is in their past (which was found at the beginning of this case simply by pulling records searches), it doesn't mean that they don't love and miss Brittney. Imvho, they're only human, didn't have a good relationship to begin with, now there's even more pressure so maybe they resorted to do what they're so used to doing - lash out at each other, blame each other, take their frustrations out on each other.

WH & CW both both both both both were absolutely not the parents most people would want to have.

Does that mean they're still bad parents?

Imvho - CW has a freaking nerve posting what she did & I do think it was to push WH. WH was away for a long time, not a good parent, but if CW was all that great then all 3 of her oldest children wouldn't have ended up with the darn issues they have right now. Puhlease - the lines in her face make me wonder where these adult children learned to use. WH is one rough guy as well & I wouldn't want to cross him, but at least he's being true to his normal self right now. I can't help but wonder why he just unleashed on CW like that & it reminds me of Zeaux saying Brittney was raped when she was 9 by a family friend.

Zeaux, if you get on, could you please confirm if this guy is really still in prison? If so, which prison? He's in prison for another crime victim, right? I found a person that I think Mendy, Wendy & Chessie were all friends with. This friend was in a relationship with a guy that is a career criminal & habitual sex offender. This friend has a daughter that she doesn't have custody of and this daughter lives on the West Coast, but was just in TX for the summer. This friend is an absolute as well. Could you please let me know if I'm close bc if I am then this guy is either out again or close to being out...

CW & WH - for the sake of your families, please get it together & focus. It's ridiculous to point fingers at each other right now. Everyone sympathizes with both of you. Heck, I'd never want to be in either of your shoes and personally feel absolutely terrible for both of you. Some parts of my very own childhood were incredibly jacked up atrocious & that may be why I resonate with Brittney's plight - bc I could have ended up just like her. There are so many people here & all over the world for that matter that have the same circumstances. My life turned out beautiful & I'm truly blessed now, but that doesn't mean strife never arose. Please, both of you need to rise above all of the negative, find the strength inside of yourselves, and move on so you can both find Brittney. Brittney deserves justice for whatever has happened with her and both of you owe it to her to make sure that happens.

How about a civil suit filed by CW against the estate of DH or against WWH or the both of them for the wrongful death of Brittney? Even if it's not a winner, you get subpoena power and they, themselves can, get and look at DH's records. Their attorney can also depose all the parties in question. I'm not sure it would be a winner lawsuit at this point, and that might make it difficult to find a lawyer willing to take it on a contingency basis, but the associated press that lawyer would get may make it an option. Just pressing for answers here.

How can CW do this against Donnie & Wendy if she didn't do it against the guy that Zeaux said raped Brittney when she was 9? How could a court take her seriously? Furthermore, Chessie's 3 oldest kids all have had issues & lived elsewhere outside of their mother's home when they were younger for various reasons, so would she be making her own self susceptible to a similar lawsuit? Maybe even one brought on by her own children whom might blame her for some of the more serious problems that they have?

Speaking of... there hasn't been much talk about the family friend, if any at all. What do we know of him, other than he was friends of Donald holland? Sorry, dont' mean to thread jack but he always get lost in the mix here because the family aspect is a tad overwhelming.

Yeah, I wanna know his routes. Plus, which company did he work for? Maybe with just a smidgen of this info we could teach his handle, his repeat stops on regular routes, etc. idk, just think it could open up another ave to search.

bbm
It seems from their FB spat that the bio mother & father have been arguing about financial support and parenting, often a sore subject between former spouses with children in-common. IOW, perhaps the issue of DW's bond was the catalyst for their current public display and it's limited to that?

OTOH, Derek could be supplying new info to his father which has implicated CW in some way that WH did not know about before. He's been quite vocal about the other side of the family for quite some time on FB but this is afaik the first negative mention of CW.

~jmo~

Bbm

Which is what I'm truly hoping for... I still say something up with the DW charges, doesn't fit his mo. I'm not saying it didn't happen. What I'm saying is that if it did happen then it was learned &/or semi forced. My own opinion. Can't say much for the other people charged but I went through all of DW's online stuff & something here just doesn't fit. Idk, can't pinpoint it.

:rocker:
This article says the abuse happened three years ago and the victim was under 16.

Brittney is 19. Depending when her birthday is and whether or not "three years" means three years or three and a half years, three and 3/4 years, etc., I am thinking that Brittney may have been a victim. And it would make sense that someone may disappear her if they thought charges were coming down soon. It makes me really worried for Brittney. It also makes me think there was a definitive reason she carried that gun for protection....and it wasn't for protection from ex-boyfriends or drug dealers.....I will stop there so I don't sleuth the victim, but since the abuse & disappearance IMO are connected, it's something to consider.

And I don't think anyone (even LE) honestly believes Brittney's disappearance and the abuse charges aren't related.

Hi ktgirl :) The police flat out said Brittney was not the victim which they were referring to. The article is in these threads. I might have even posted it myself, I don't remember though, but we posted it bc it kept coming up repeatedly, even after the article came out. Again, Brittney isn't the victim they were referring to in this instance.

I dunno... I don't want to speak for everyone but i can say my sympathy & confidence in CW is now remarkably similar to my opinion of Cindy Anthony.

MWK's post was the rotten cherry on the gluten & sugar free diet cake. Blech!!!

FBM - :grouphug:

My contributions are pale in comparison to what the others have done, but thank you.
Zeaux, FBM, ITD04, Jersey :thumb:

Thank you but I think it's a total collaborative effort. Every new member gives new perspective as well. No I in TEAM. Love you guys!

Not sure if this was already posted but it has info from Brittneys mom and alot of comments.
Photojournalist: Marcus Powe

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - The mother of missing teenager Brittney Wood said she believes her daughter was the victim of sexual abuse.

The teen has been missing since May 30, but Chessie Wood said her daughter wouldn't have just walked off.

Chessie Wood believes her daughter Brittney knew arrests were coming in a sex crimes investigation before she disappeared.

She also believes her daughter was sexually abused by her now-dead uncle, Donald Holland, Sr.

"I was told by authorities that Brittney was one of his victims," said Chessie Wood.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused

Laura, this was posted as soon as the article came out. I think it was on local news first, then put in print. There's so much you might have missed that's in these threads. I'm talking a lot of really good info, way to much to just recap in a single post. It's definitely worth the read if you have a couple hours to spare. It's kind of important, though, bc it alleviates repeat questions that might have already been answered. Gotta trust me on this one, this is one of those cases that you need to catch up on from the very beginning or you'll be lost & not understand what's going on. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.