AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old was DH when he died?

I thought,there was a general rule,of thumb that 50 and over...,the parts are too used... So to speak?

Surprisingly, he was only in his mid forties. This is from a traffic charge in 2010:

HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)

Booking Date: 02/20/2010
Age On Booking Date: 42

(snipped)

I think it would be fun to give birth on Labor Day! Tee! Hee!

I went into labor during my Labor Law final exam. ;)

AZL!!! Would you mind offering your opinion on this great post by reedus23?:
Originally Posted by reedus23
Regarding the other issues, the only thing I can think to do is contact the State's Attorney General. I've never dealt with such a case but it seems to me I've heard of situations where I am where LE either had serious internal issues or something else going on that called their ability to do their jobs into question and it seemed to me that the first step was to have the State's Attorney General step in and possibly the State Police then take over the investigation if they deem it is necessary. I have no idea if that will help but I thought I would throw it out there. Hoping it helps but figuring it can't hurt.

RSBIBM:

I don't know what the allegations are against LE here. I don't think the AG would be an appropriate contact, though. Why not the Chief of Police? Or do the allegations reach up that far? Maybe the Governor?

Thank you AZ for your insight. Yesterday we discussed what a "sex ring" in this case might constitute as. Can your broaden our insights with how that term is used & in relation to? I have a pretty clear (as I think most of us do) what it means but because there is no indication of much, at all in the case other than arrests and the charges - I am a tad curious. Hope this makes sense. Also, I think we speculated and came to the conclusion that the incest charges were dropped due to no blood officiation determined (while there was thought to be in the initial arrest). Would an incest charge drop if the person is a cousin? This confused me as well.

A "sex ring" generally means the victims are being passed around from perp to perp. Could be just a few people or hundreds involved. It isn't really an official legal term that I'm aware of.

Incest definitions vary from state to state. I'm sure we can trust Football Mom on her info that Alabama allows cousin sex. ;)

YEA!!! I didn't scare you off with my request! THANK YOU!!!!

LE has stated no reason to even suspect foul play (Crimestoppers will not donate reward $ for that reason)... they have flat out said there is no connection to the sex crimes... (many of us believe there is a connection or at the very least numerous reasons to suspect foul play)

We had to pitch a gigantic fit to even get LE to fill out the 2 minute form on the computer to have her added to NCMEC.

LE also didn't notify Alabama DPS/ABI about her disappearance (per state law). A private citizen notified them 30 days later...

Maybe they have the same suspicions but don't want to discuss them in public. ;) There is no obligation for LE to make only truthful statements in press releases.

Surprisingly, he was only in his mid forties. This is from a traffic charge in 2010:

HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)

Booking Date: 02/20/2010
Age On Booking Date: 42

(snipped)

Thanks... Looks can be deceiving!

I went into labor during my Labor Law final exam. ;)

I don't know what the allegations are against LE here. I don't think the AG would be an appropriate contact, though. Why not the Chief of Police? Or do the allegations reach up that far? Maybe the Governor?

A "sex ring" generally means the victims are being passed around from perp to perp. Could be just a few people or hundreds involved. It isn't really an official legal term that I'm aware of.

Incest definitions vary from state to state. I'm sure we can trust Football Mom on her info that Alabama allows cousin sex. ;)

Maybe they have the same suspicions but don't want to discuss them in public. ;) There is no obligation for LE to make only truthful statements in press releases.

Going into labor during Labor Law exam! :floorlaugh:

What memories,you can share with this child! :smile:

AZ ~ Thank you for coming to help us out with some legal questions we have. Here is one Reedus23 posted in the Parking Lot:

Along those lines, I wonder what the chances are that more charges will be filed against her(WWH)? What are the chances that MWK is next? If DH's wife was involved enough to be charged, it would seem only logical that DK's wife would also be involved enough to be charged. Especially since the two wives are twins.

WWH was charged with ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD.

I totally just went through the time line, filled in the persons I know to have made the comments, got rid of the abbreviations and misspellings, and printed it out. I'm on top of things now and can start referencing the timelines before I speak lol I even highlighted in word document the names, important dates and put in red the date of timelines. Oh yeah, pop quiz time dangit ;)

AZ ~ Thank you for coming to help us out with some legal questions we have. Here is one Reedus23 posted in the Parking Lot:

Along those lines, I wonder what the chances are that more charges will be filed against her(WWH)? What are the chances that MWK is next? If DH's wife was involved enough to be charged, it would seem only logical that DK's wife would also be involved enough to be charged. Especially since the two wives are twins.

WWH was charged with ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I had assumed that DH was ordered not be around children under a certain age. WWH took her children to see him, so that would have violated the order (child endangerment).

If DK has also been ordered to stay away from children, then MWK would probably also find herself in the same situation.

This is just my opinion, I don't think I've actually seen it spelled out as such

If this is true, then it would also raise the question about where SW and DW are living.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I had assumed that DH was ordered not be around children under a certain age. WWH took her children to see him, so that would have violated the order (child endangerment).

If DK has also been ordered to stay away from children, then MWK would probably also find herself in the same situation.

This is just my opinion, I don't think I've actually seen it spelled out as such

If this is true, then it would also raise the question about where SW and DW are living.

From what I gather (and feel free to correct me anyone): Donald Holland Sr wasn't convicted or even arrested at the time of his death. I can't talk about the victim here but I'm sure in this case, during the investigation he was at least ordered to not be around the person, as I'm pretty sure there would be a temporary order of protection for the person (although I could be wrong). Unless someone is convicted of the crime of a sexual offense, they are not treated by officials as a RSO. That means they can live near schools, parks and have their kids at home or babysit minors.

:laugh:

I just wanna go on record here and say I didn't deliver y'all just any lawyer... I wrangled one that is funny AND wichad smaht!

:giggle: :takeabow:

Here's one I forgot to ask AZ : (it's been questioned by a few)

If a person is arrested for sexual abuse (be it rape, incest, molestation, sodomy etc with a minor or an adult) what is the type procedure after posting bail, since they are not considered yet a registered sex offender?

From what I gather (and feel free to correct me anyone): Donald Holland Sr wasn't convicted or even arrested at the time of his death. I can't talk about the victim here but I'm sure in this case, during the investigation he was at least ordered to not be around the person, as I'm pretty sure there would be a temporary order of protection for the person (although I could be wrong). Unless someone is convicted of the crime of a sexual offense, they are not treated by officials as a RSO. That means they can live near schools, parks and have their kids at home or babysit minors.

We probably need to (forgive me for saying this) "unleash the lawyers"! (ugh)

I'm pretty sure a judge could impose an assortment of restrictions for an accused out on bail especially when it concerns the welfare & safety of children.

Legal eagles, what say you?

Bail conditions usually prohibit a person charged with sex crimes from being around the victim and other minors if the judge thinks it necessary.

Hey! someone told me AZ brought backup...

Dang... I'm sorry I missed the flock earlier!

FFS - Mother of the Year also has won numerous pageants & awards for her grace, elegance, style, AND etiquette...

Imma still call BS on DH passing screening assays for infectious agents (and/or potential malignancies).

:rocker:

Could have been that we misunderstood the comment about being an organ donor, perhaps that was the initial fail on the testing done and not that his organs had failed. There was only the one comment about it, I think?

Bail conditions usually prohibit a person charged with sex crimes from being around the victim and other minors if the judge thinks it necessary.

Thank you! I don't have a clue about law and all of us were wondering, this helps formulate so much not too mention if anyone is reading this as a guest or otherwise, please pay attention to what was said not what a person who was recently arrested for such a serious crime might tell you.

Im trying to remember !

She did say she and the boys stayed with donnie. I do NOT think thats true.
Then she said i think ,,,, she and a friend went shopping and she dropped the boys off somewhere... I think she was tying up some ends!

Like covering up for Donnie!

To me this woman is very much involved

The only shopping I'd be doing would be for a divorce attorney!

Who leaves a child who was running fever the night before to go shopping when hubby has LE interview for sex crimes against children...maybe her own child! Maybe I'd be shopping for a criminal attorney because I might have shot DH myself!

I agree she is very much involved in a lot more than what she was charged with!

snipped for space... end of snip

Even if he won the suit...none of these people have any money or assets. It would be great for BW's daughter if it could happen.

Depending on the location where the crimes occurred and if the owner of the asset(s) had knowledge or was also involved in the crimes... I'd say a nice beach condo or river house would fetch a decent return when the real estate market recovers.

I'm not clear on whether or not a sex ring/trafficking is considered a federal offense or if it can be limited to state charges.

I'd say that based on what we do know (which is not even the whole story) it could very well be considered a sex ring/trafficking.

:please:pLEASE let that constitute federal charges!!!! We need some news that the FBI could start showing up in big black suburbans with dark tinted windows & pounding on some doors! :jail:

Of course these are questions we should ask our legal experts to confirm. :smiliescale:

-----------------

(p.s... Shout out to Wendy & MWK! You gals hunkered down together for the storm in Wendy's trailer out in Bay Minette?)

:saythat:

----------------

Could have been that we misunderstood the comment about being an organ donor, perhaps that was the initial fail on the testing done and not that his organs had failed. There was only the one comment about it, I think?

IIRC i believe it went something like this....

William Bonny Brownlees's "daughter": how's my uncle Donny doin?

Wendy Wood Holland: tomorrow I'm granting Donnie's wishes & pulling the plug.

Wendy Wood Holland: Im also gonna donate his organs.

William Bonny Brownlees's "daughter": to who?

Wendy Wood Holland: whoever wants them

(me: :yuck: )

William Bonny Brownlees's "daughter": bless you ant Wendy

BW LE DH WWH DK BCSO MWK RSW DW SH SSH WH JGM MPD CW PH WM SW DPH WBB MNA LR KS FBI AL XYZ PDQ OMG SOS :what:
Thanks buggs....
What is scary is that I can easily read/make sense of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆