GUILTY CO - Kevin & Theresa Carothers for child sexual abuse, Denver, 2012

The picture of Theresa Carothers is now included in the article. She is on the loose and is wanted.

This mom allegedly took part in the sexual assaults on her own daughter

What a sick to have for a mother! What is this world coming to? That poor child will be messed up forever because of what they did to her. How will that child ever be able to trust anyone? She sure as heck couldn't trust her own mother! Sick people!

The picture of Theresa Carothers is now included in the article. She is on the loose and is wanted.

This mom allegedly took part in the sexual assaults on her own daughter

Thankfully they busted this slob .

Interesting on her FB page she has one of her likes "Unborn Mother Sacrifices Life To Save Her Unborn Child" so what you're pre-teen daughter don't get saved from your perverted creeper old man? Oh wait and you not only don't save her you hurt her yourself?

More at link including the sex offender husband. Warning could be a trigger.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31376087/detail.html

As I don't have FB I couldn't see if there's photos on there so I didn't link in case this poor kid is on there.

Prayers for this young lady.

Here are what appear to be the booking photos and another story. There hasn't been anything new in the news on this, and I would assume that there probably won't be until time for the trial. I honestly hope that karma within the jail system will take care of this problem. Parents don't do this to their children...and if they do, there is a mutation somewhere, and nature should take care of it. JMO JMO JMO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31376087/detail.html

ugh, they didn't have sex with her (that implies consent) - they raped her - I wish media and law enforcement would be more sensitive with their terminology

That is really sick! They are just as sick as Jerry Sandusky!

I swear! I think some of these women are so taken by their love for their men they will sacrifice their own child.

ugh, they didn't have sex with her (that implies consent) - they raped her - I wish media and law enforcement would be more sensitive with their terminology

So true, I would like to see the thread title changed to reflect this...can this be done?

His parents found naked photos of the girl on his phone and their reaction was to throw all them out of their house. They apparently did not lift one finger to stop the abuse or call CPS. I would like to see them made an example of and be charged with facilitating a crime, and go to prison also.

I wish the so-called parents to be sentenced to life without parole.

It's just disgusting...what an abuse of trust.

I pray that child gets the help and support she needs to put this filth behind her, and start a much better life.

So true, I would like to see the thread title changed to reflect this...can this be done?

His parents found naked photos of the girl on his phone and their reaction was to throw all them out of their house. They apparently did not lift one finger to stop the abuse or call CPS. I would like to see them made an example of and be charged with facilitating a crime, and go to prison also.

I wish the so-called parents to be sentenced to life without parole.

It's just disgusting...what an abuse of trust.

I pray that child gets the help and support she needs to put this filth behind her, and start a much better life.

BBM: That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the article. The parents of this sicko did NOTHING to stop the abuse. They should have called 9-1-1 when they found the pictures and let LE ask them why there are naked pics of the child on their camera. :banghead:

Hopefully this child can turn this around and use it to help others who could potentially be in her situation.

June 2013:

Kevin Carothers (dob: 07-30-77) pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a child (F4) and two
counts of first-degree assault (F3).
Theresa Carothers (dob: 12-13-74) pleaded guilty to first-degree assault (F3) and two counts of
criminal attempt to commit sexual assault on a child (F5).
The charges alleged that Kevin Carothers repeatedly assaulted the victim and that Theresa
participated in the assaults.

http://www.denverda.org/News_Release/Releases/2013 releases/Carothers Couple Guilty Plea 6-21-13.pdf

October 2013:

Theresa Carothers was sentenced to 25 years in prison. Eligible for parole from March 2030.

Kevin D. Carothers was sentenced to 40 years in prison. Eligible for parole August 2042.

http://www.doc.state.co.us/oss/

Thanks for the update Rayemonde! I'm glad to see they are locked up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back