CLOSING ARGUMENTS (Tues 09/04/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disposal would depend on if he used his car or not. Maybe parked just a little away from KS’s house. Makes more sense than trying to go all the way on foot. Also it would make a difference if it was in the daylight hours vs night. The time has not been established. Too much has not been established. To me, anything makes more sense than taking the incriminating evidence to his own home.

Bold mine.

One thing you may be forgetting, though...

At DP's own home, he can manipulate Stacy to say whatever he wants her to say, and that is exactly what he did. If he tries to get rid of the clothes anywhere else, he runs the chance that someone could see him do that...someone he cannot control like he can control Stacy...plus a wife cannot testify against her husband.

you guys can discuss away on the deliberations thread

btw... has the jury gotten the case yet???

No. When they come back from lunch the judge has to give the jury their instructions, and then they will start the deliberations.

*Good to 'see' you, nursebeeme!

so.. will the judge be reading the instruction tonight.. or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

(I only ask because I was going to pop in and see if you guys needed the deliberation thread doors opened ;-)

No. When they come back from lunch the judge has to give the jury their instructions, and then they will start the deliberations.

*Good to 'see' you, nursebeeme!

good to see you too! If I said what I thought about drew P. I would have to time out my own self :lol:

here is to justice! may it be sure and swift!

so.. will the judge be reading the instruction tonight.. or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

(I only ask because I was going to pop in and see if you guys needed the deliberation thread doors opened ;-)

They have a recess to eat their lunch, then instructions. They should get the case this evening.

IMO Drew Peterson brought Kathleen's clothes home because he thought he could wash them and that Stacy would be asleep and not be aware of what he was doing. Holy smokes he could have planned to drop them at Goodwill - had Stacy not awoken.

They have a recess to eat their lunch, then instructions. They should get the case this evening.

thank you mama-cita! just alert this thread when you guys are ready to open those ole deliberation doors!

LOL the fact that the PT didn't mention the blue towel themselves was a smart calculated move. PT allowed the DT to bring that tidbit up, PT didn't have to, cause the DT did it for them. LMAO...what clowns those defense attorney's are.

I wouldn't hire them for a traffic ticket. I hope their biz goes down in the sewer after this case.

*Lera213, do you have a permit for that gun you are holding in your avatar? Want to attend anger management classes with me? I'll drive.

:innocent:

I hope they find him guilty....what does everyone else think?

Does anyone know when the judge told the jury to be back from lunch or is it served in the jury room?

I hope they find him guilty....what does everyone else think?

I think we will either wind up with a guilty verdict or a hung jury. If this jury finds DP not guilty, I am going to throw my computer out the door and check into the nursing home.

:moo:

The entire defense team was absent from law school the day it was taught what a bonafide 'objection' was.

JMO

:seeya: And may I add this DT crew was absent for "ethics" classes ...

:waitasec: Honestly, I don't know how this DT crew even graduated from law school ...

My guess is he did not plan that part out perfectly. jmo

My thoughts too, about the clothes. If he had thought it out about what he was going to do with the clothes there would have been clothes lying somewhere that she would have taken off.

Dang, I'm putting off minor surgery for this verdict! That's sick, isn't it?

I think we will either wind up with a guilty verdict or a hung jury. If this jury finds DP not guilty, I am going to throw my computer out the door and check into the nursing home.

:seeya:

BBM: Want some company ? LOL !

Seriously though, I just don't think I could follow another one IF DP walks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member