The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, God! I burst into tears and just cannot stop. GB Kathleen Savio's family and friends. They never gave up!

And, dear God, please give Kathleen's boys a special blessing this day. They have now lost both parents and they certainly did not deserve to have their mother murdered.

Thanks, all. I can certainly sleep better tonight.

In Session ‏@InSession
#DrewPeterson will be sentenced on November 26, 2012. #verdict

November 26th is the Monday following Thanksgiving. Now that is something to be thankful for!

I am hoping to hear from the jurors.

Also, can't help but wonder what Drew's sons think now that they do not have to fear dad anymore. This, I am sure, is a sad moment for them.

WooHoo!

By getting rid of Stacy so she wouldn't talk,he put a spotlight on Kathy Savio and is going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

bingo...

every night, while driving home after work, while the trial was on, I thought about that very thing.

YES :woohoo: YES :woohoo: YES :woohoo:

Finally justice for the families!

BYE BYE DREW :jail:

This would not have happen if it wasn't for Stacy.

I'm hoping someone caught the shark on their cellphone and I get a glimpse of that dance. That would make my day complete.

I'm so happy!! YAY! Finally Justice for Kathleen and hopefully Justice will be coming for Stacey.

:woohoo:

I was getting worried there for a while! I hope he rots in jail and he spills the beans as to where Stacey's body is.

YES, YES, YES!!!

THANK YOU, JURORS, and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Judge White on HLN says the jurors looked at the evidence and avoided the lawyer talk and rumors.

I'm so pleased with the verdict. I will sleep well tonight!

Her brother is on now, crying and says that Drew is a cold-blooded murderer loud and clear.

Bless you all, Savio famzxi

I am so proud of these jurors. What a wonderful job they did using their common sense and listening to all the evidence. Great work!

I'm especially happy for Kathleen's sister, Sue, and brother, Nick, and nephew, Michael, who appeared on InSession today.
Nick is speaking on HLN now. Her father too.

Emotional Savio family.

Finally you have justice!

OMG.........Im crying because Kathy's half brother is crying.

DP will say she ran off with another man. You know, the guy who vanished the same time as Stacy and no one has noticed he's missing yet to report his disappearance to the cops. :rolleyes:

GUILTY! Thank God. Rest in peace Kathleen.

Stacy, your turn is coming.

I don't believe Stacy would ever leave her kids,but if she did, she sure as #$77 would have come back when Drew went to jail 3 years ago.

OMG...YES!!!!!....went to the store and came home to good news....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23