The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're all going to decompress like some great tragedy occurred."

Be careful, decompression sounds dangerous! LOL.

I cant believe the DT's demeanor today. Well maybe i can. Take your lumps and be respectful. Say a few words. Just go or go home. Eat a steak and smoke a stogie :banghead:

If you believe these defense attorneys people like Casey Anthony and Drew Peterson are saints! Perfectly kind, gentle, good, compassionate....Urgh!

I have always thought that Drew dumped the blue barrel with her body in a river around his home...or possibly even in Indiana. Bolingbrook is south west of the city. I don't even consider those areas to be "suburbs" but rather communities on the far outskirts of the city....they are too far from the actual city to be suburban. (but I am a city girl)
He isn't that far from Indiana and if you keep driving from his neck of the woods you get to some rural terrain......oh, dear God, wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if we could find Stacy? I think that Jeff Ruby's offer to help find her will be a big incentive for more people to search!

I am so grateful for the guilty verdict!!!! :rocker:

The other night on Tricia's True Crime radio show, Jeff Ruby said TES has pics of her in the in river! :eek: He said he'll try to get us a copy!

I hope the juror's will say that Harry Smith's testimony gave them the guilty verdict. LMAO

:rose: Kathleen, you finally got your voice heard! Now I pray your sons will understand the truth. And when they do, they won't be too hard on themselves. They just didn't know. :rose:

OMG, this has to be the most disrespectful and disgusting defense team I have ever heard from. How unprofessional! :banghead:

:rocker: Yep ... JMO but they pass up Baez and Mason -- well, pass them two up by a "nose" !

:moo:

I wish the media would collectively turn their backs on the DT who,of course,are blaming everyone but himself. How predictable.

I have always thought that Drew dumped the blue barrel with her body in a river around his home...or possibly even in Indiana. Bolingbrook is south west of the city. I don't even consider those areas to be "suburbs" but rather communities on the far outskirts of the city....they are too far from the actual city to be suburban. (but I am a city girl)
He isn't that far from Indiana and if you keep driving from his neck of the woods you get to some rural terrain......oh, dear God, wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if we could find Stacy? I think that Jeff Ruby's offer to help find her will be a big incentive for more people to search!

I'm not Kim, but:

http://texasequusearch.org/

DT is only trying to posture to save their practice future case load. LOL I bet 10-to-1 they drop DP over the next few months...the appeal will be written up half heatedly or passed off to some other attorney.

This Verdict was so important. Important for all the obvious reasons i wont list. I think the Public needed their faith back in the Jury system. Defense Teams today seem to be about winning. They don't care who they trash or lives they may ruin in the process. I'm so happy as we all are but we needed this. So needed this. Obvious reasons aside. I feel like the little guy won a huge victory today.

These guys are such jerks. Oh, the snotty tone! Like client like lawyer, I always say.

Yes, I agree... with one big difference - they get to go home tonight.. their client - not so much.

TES = Texas Equuisearch. Jack Ruby is on the board. He says DP got rid of the blue tub but Stacy was down there. Just repeating what he said.

His DT looks like they just walked off "The Sopranos" set. :rolleyes:

Jurors will not be speaking to the reporters live.

Statement being read on their behalf.

Sure. Negotiating means he's admitting guilt to murdering Stacy, too. Double life sentences works for me.

IIRC, he is facing up to 60 years for Kathleen's murder.

After thinking about it a little more, I don't think he will ever tell. To tell means he would have to admit responsibility and he is going to play the martyr/victim.

I think the jurors have a dictionary - they sure wrote an erudite and succinct statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-nyx-