The big reveal---boy or girl?

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
This is one of the most creative "baby gender reveal" videos I've ever seen and there's a back story that will warm your heart. This young couple almost lost one of their daughters this past year. Their 6 year old who has asthma, vomited and aspirated during a breathing treatment. She was rushed to ER as her mother performed CPR on her lifeless little body. Once at the hospital the doctors were able to stabilize her, but she had been without oxygen too long, she was in a coma. She was transferred to a children hospital where she remained on life support for quite some time. Doctors gave these parents little hope that their precious baby girl would survive let alone wake up from the coma. But these parents are youth ministers and they refused to accept what the doctors said. Long story short, their daughter did wake up from her coma, she did come off of life support, and although she still has a long way to go before she is made whole again, she knows who her parents are, who her sister is, she can speak (although it's slurred), and she understands and follows commands. She's come so far from where doctors said she'd be. She's not dead, she's not in a vegetative state, and she's getting better every single day. Now she's going to be a big sister!

Now that you have the back story, you'll understand the excitement this family is enjoying as they are about to welcome baby #3. They've been through so much this past year and I just wanted to share their "baby gender reveal" video with all of you. Enjoy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZAaWY_l8ks&feature=plcp"]The Oliver Baby Reveal - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful. What a gorgeous and creative way to "reveal" the gift of God in a baby...

Thanks for posting!

Best-
Herding Cats

Beautiful. What a gorgeous and creative way to "reveal" the gift of God in a baby...

Thanks for posting!

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks for watching it HC, I'd love to see their video go viral. :dance:

551 views in less than 24 hours...that's pretty cool! :dance:

Aww, how sweet!! Ok, ok, I teared up a bit when I saw the lily and grace on the cross. I'm such a sap! LOL

That was so sweet.. They are a beautiful family.. Thank you for sharing!

Beautiful family and happy. Not to come across as rude, just concerned some people have cat allergys that are linked to asthma. My nephew came down with asthma after my sis gave him a cat, she gave it away after that and he has never had any more problems the asthma started when he recieved the cat.I wonder if they are aware that cats are linked to asthma. Blessings to the beautiful family, I wish them a happy healthy life.

Sweet! I just hope Lily Grace never sees the video and is feels the pangs I felt when her family says they really wanted a boy. :(

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back