IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nursebeeme, do you think LE is getting close to naming a suspect and just needs more evidence, and that's why they are asking the publics help now?

I truly have no idea Cinder.. I hope so!

I think though they will keep it quiet.. re: not name persons of interest. I think it will go straight to breaking news if and when that does happen.. that is just my opinion.

I do think that they are putting out the verified times because they need more people to come forward in that area/those areas. It would seem that they have narrowed down the "areas of interest" if you will.:moo:

I truly hope that the release of this information leads to movement in the investigation/more leads and tips generated.

question for locals: is gilbert a road that people would travel to and from the highway?? Just wondering

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19540976/marking-two-months-since-elizabeth-lyric-disappeared

......Investigators believe someone snatched the cousins while they were riding their bikes near Meyers Lake on July 13th.
Chief Deputy Richard Abben said they're getting tips every day, although not as many as they received the first few weeks. They have confirmed additional people saw Lyric and Elizabeth the day of their disappearance.
Thursday, they issued a plea for anyone who was in the Arbutus Avenue, Gilbert Drive, and Elmer Avenue areas on July 13th, and who may have seen the girls, to call police. Several witnesses reported seeing the cousins in this area between 12:30 and 1:00 that afternoon.

Time line?

12:15 riding away from Collin's residence

12:23 on Brovan Blvd

12:30-1:00 on Gilbert Drive near Meyrs Lake

2 pm -- bikes found at lake (per DCi press release)

3:58 -- bikes found at lake (per Abben during press conference)

I truly have no idea Cinder.. I hope so!

I think though they will keep it quiet.. re: not name persons of interest. I think it will go straight to breaking news if and when that does happen.. that is just my opinion.

I do think that they are putting out the verified times because they need more people to come forward in that area/those areas. It would seem that they have narrowed down the "areas of interest" if you will.:moo:

I truly hope that the release of this information leads to movement in the investigation/more leads and tips generated.

question for locals: is gilbert a road that people would travel to and from the highway?? Just wondering

NurseBeeMe, I am not a great Map person but Gilbert Road looks like is goes all the way from, James street in Elk Run Heights Park, to..........................

Drumroll................Deerwood Park Campground.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Road LE want Peeps from.GIF
    The Road LE want Peeps from.GIF
    127.3 KB · Views: 140
Evansdale.GIF

However,
I think they are just interested in this area.

So....what was going on between 1:00 and 2:00 that day? That is really getting it narrowed down.

So....what was going on between 1:00 and 2:00 that day? That is really getting it narrowed down.

Thanks Sunlight

However

Why not 12:23 - 2:00 ?????

:nevermind: I see what you are saying...

Thanks Sunlight

However

Why not 12:23 - 2:00 ?????

:nevermind: I see what you are saying...

It would seem that with the latest info from LE that the bike rider sighting is out of the question unless they had turbo fuel on their bikes and were to the lake by 1223 and back by gilbert road at 1230

It would seem that with the latest info from LE that the bike rider sighting is out of the question unless they had turbo fuel on their bikes and were to the lake by 1223 and back by gilbert road at 1230

Thank you NurseBeeMe,

Bless TG heart but I think he saw 2 "other Bikes"

So I have take him out of the Mix....

He is erased from my time line.

My Time-line now is

Girls seen

CCTV----12:23
and again by Mr. C at around 1:00 ish

Than Bikes

At 2:00 on southwest side of lake.

Wasn't Grammy, WC and Younger Boy (Elizabeth brother)
At the Lake looking fro them around 12:30-1:00ish

They are reported to have been on Brovan (near Collins' residence?) at 12:23.
So even turbo fuel would not do it-- they'd need a time machine or stunt doubles???????

MOOOOOOOO

Thank you NurseBeeMe,

Bless TG heart but I think he saw 2 "other Bikes"

So I have take him out of the Mix....

He is erased from my time line.

My Time-line now is

Girls seen

CCTV----12:23
and again by Mr. C at around 1:00 ish

Than Bikes

At 2:00 on southwest side of lake.

Wasn't Grammy, WC and Younger Boy (Elizabeth brother)
At the Lake looking fro them around 12:30-1:00ish

BBM
that is what I would like to know, where did Gma exactly look at that time?
I'm thinking Not the Lake, she said they never went that far...TB was the one who said to go to the Lake.
Probably was too late by then when TB suggested to look there.
JMO

I agree that the bike rider sighting estimated at 12:20ish is out of the question going by the latest sightings. LE is clear that they believe a vehicle was involved arriving and departing the area. From what I can guess, I think they think perhaps the girls were at Elmer and the Lake at 12:30ish and made their way somehow up Elmer, over Gilbert, and then to Arbutus, and then perhaps to the lake (or at least the bikes and purse and cell phone made it to the lake) prior to 2:00. Somehow, they encountered the abductor(s) between 12:30 and before the bikes were "found" at 2:00. I would have to say close to 12:30 in order for the trip to the lake and positioning of the bikes. It depends on whether they were seen between 12:30 and 1:00 on their bikes, walking, or in a vehicle. It doesn't make sense that, knowing they needed to be back home in time for GMA to leave, that they would have gone toward the lake, rather than toward home. MOO

ETA: What I'm saying is that one of the sightings or all of the sightings between 12:30 and 1:00 could have been during the actual process of the abduction somehow. Of course, they may have been abducted at 1:00 or shortly after. Is a puzzlement.

They are reported to have been on Brovan (near Collins' residence?) at 12:23.
So even turbo fuel would not do it-- they'd need a time machine or stunt doubles???????

MOOOOOOOO

RBBM

:floorlaugh: Time Machine......

Stunt Doubles.....:idea:

BBM
I'm thinking Not the Lake, she said they never went that far...TB was the one who said to go to the Lake.
JMO

it was verified by the cctv footage I believe

well, I can tell you this much: knowing that the bike sighting is most likely impossible (and has never been verified anyhow by LE) this puts an entirely different spin on things for me.. the time frame is significantly widened.

BBM
JMO

Hang tight.....

Gramma WC said she drove with Grandson to Myers Lake in their search between 12:30-1:00...
Actually it would have been closed to 12:30 - 2:00 because she said when she got home MMC was just getting there from work...

I am looking for link...

Anyone have that link handy...

Drew Collins, father of Elizabeth, renewed calls for witnesses to come forward with any information about the disappearance. The day not only marked two months since the girls disappeared but also the 15th anniversary of his marriage to wife Heather.

“Someone knows something out there, and they just might be scared and holding on to that information. They just need courage to come forward and save the girls,” Drew Collins said.

Deputies said the girls were seen at about 12:23 p.m. July 13 on Brovan Boulevard in Evansdale, and then spotted between 12:30 and 1 p.m. on Gilbert Drive not far from Meyers Lake. Their bikes and a purse were later found on a trial behind the lake. Authorities are asking that anyone in the area of Arbutus Avenue and Gilbert Drive that day notify law enforcement.
http://globegazette.com/news/local/...cle_c396a726-fe7d-11e1-a234-001a4bcf887a.html

bbm :-(

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/17/missing-girls-family-speaks-out

Here is the Link TO Gramma WC saying she went to Myers Lake at 12:30,

Notice she also NEVER mentions seeing them at 12:15....

Says the girls left at 11:30- started get worried at 12:30, Then started looking from them.

Also Heather was out during this time in another car looking for them

I wonder if they were yelling there names out the window to see if they answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog