Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Jury Selection

tweet from courtroom

#ElizabethJohnson waiting quietly at defense table, hair in ponytail. Lawyers in chambers.

@courtpio: Judge Kreamer is talking with attorneys in State v Elizabeth Johnson. Motions hearing should begin soon.”

Hearing has just begun in State v Elizabeth Johnson.

courtpio

First motion to be heard in State v Elizabeth Johnson involves a motion for lunch.

courtpio

2mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

First motion to be heard in State v Elizabeth Johnson involves a motion for lunch.

5mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Hearing has just begun in State v Elizabeth Johnson.

Judge: 'First "Motion for Lunch" I've ever received.' #ElizabethJohnson wants lunch during trial

The jail does not provide lunch. Defense wants Johnson to be able to save some of her breakfast or allow attorney to provide breakfast bar.

courtpio

i guess no live stream after all...KPHO took red banner down from home page :(

Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

Defense claims Miami beach PD didn't read #elizabethjohnson her rights

2m Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

Judge now discussing motion to deny stmts made by Miami beach PD #elizabethjohnson .. Defense wants to get them thrown out

4m Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

#ElizabethJohnson will be allowed to bring food from jail breakfast to eat at lunch. #BabyGabriel

4:46 PM - 19 Sep 12 · Details
4m Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

Jail will decide whether #elizabethjohnson can have a power bar during the trial.

6m Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

#elizabethjohnson 's attorney says she will keep some of her brkfst with her and eat it later .. Says he suggested she bring a power bar

Judge says bc it involved invest involving disappearance of #babygabriel .. Stmts will be allowed. #elizabethjohnson

Vinnie Politan‏@VinniePolitan

Watch me tonite on Jane Velez talking about the #BabyGabe #ElizabethJohnson trial

It appears opening stmts for #elizabethjohnson trial will be pushed back until next week...

Defense attny argues "rescue attempt" wasn't under way.. Bc #elizabethjohnson told PD child was dead

Judge says #elizabethjohnson only told one of two officers #babygabriel was dead

So we'll have to wait for IS to give it to us canned!
Gosh that makes me mad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes