TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by 0730 there was already a call that Holly had been abducted..

That doesn't make any sense. Neighbour said scream heard at 7:40. Clint woke at 7:50.

No disrespect to Sheriff Wyatt but I don't have much faith in what he says to be honest. Perhaps he is a good Sheriff. I don't know the guy but something just seems off.

I think it's clear that some miscommunications were going on from the very start.

Local vs TBI vs FBI vs Bobos

Who has the truth? I suppose whoever has the 911 calls. Who do you all think would have them? Local, state, federal?

That doesn't make any sense. Neighbour said scream heard at 7:40. Clint woke at 7:50.

No disrespect to Sheriff Wyatt but I don't have much faith in what he says to be honest. Perhaps he is a good Sheriff. I don't know the guy but something just seems off.

I think it's clear that some miscommunications were going on from the very start.

Who has the truth? I suppose whoever has the 911 calls. Who do you all think would have them? Local, state, federal?
Local has them for sure...most likely copied and given to TBI, etc.

I can't say anything else :jail:

Of course something is off. We both know it. The 911 would resolve any conflicting remarks and take the heat off certain people. It is up to you guys to figure out why they won't. I have my opinion and can't say.

It is clear to me that things went down before 0740 when we were told it was just starting. When was Holly's last phone conversation? They have the cell. They know and so does the family, it only makes sense, imo.

Local has them for sure...most likely copied and given to TBI, etc.

I can't say anything else :jail:

Thanks wasn't sure how evidence is passed on and who takes control of the investigation. Clearly TBI would have reviewed the 911 calls.

The 7:30 timeline would have made more sense but I guess we should stick with the witness versions.

I always had a problem with the timeline.

It is my opinion that if a stranger or RSO did this, there is absolutely no reason for the Sheriff's dept or TBI to hold back information. That would not be in the interest of solving the case. The public is their best bet to find the perp. So one has to ask the question why do they refuse to give out info.

It is clear to me that things went down before 0740 when we were told it was just starting. When was Holly's last phone conversation? They have the cell. They know and so does the family, it only makes sense, imo.

According to Smooth's timeline, 7:35 was when Karen last spoke to Holly. 7:40 the neighbour hears the scream.

It is my opinion that if a stranger or RSO did this, there is absolutely no reason for the Sheriff's dept or TBI to hold back information. That would not be in the interest of solving the case. The public is their best bet to find the perp. So one has to ask the question why do they refuse to give out info.

I agree with you but take a look at Megan Sharpton's case. The alleged perp in her case is threatening her family. The family knows who murdered her. But yet still no arrests.

Karen Swift. Same thing.

They keep saying they're close to an arrest but months later, nothing.

And both these cases, the bodies were found. A lot more evidence than in Holly's case. I think.

<snipped for brevity>

Now this is at least a TWO hour gap in the timeline. If he were confronted as Karen said before dawn, why did he need to call Holly @ 0730 and complain to her (she had to call her mom)? My guess is he would have called Karen when he was confronted...no need to call Holly and Holly call her mother when her mother was at work.

My Theory

Now, we have DS and his hunting partner at the crack of dawn facing down a relative of Karen's on grandma's property. The epic turkey drama is long over by the 7:30 AM window when Drew hijacks KB and HB into a lengthy reenactment of his morning on their cells.

This flurry of calls initiated by DS sidetracked KB at school & delayed Holly ....there was nothing more to be gained by wrapping both KB and HB around the axel.

In my opinion DS was manipulating KB and HB and delaying Holly....but for what purpose I have no idea. JMO

I have also read that Holly worked a part-time job. I have never seen this posted, so is it in the main stream media or not? If she worked, that is very odd, we were never told any details, don't you think?

According to Smooth's timeline, 7:35 was when Karen last spoke to Holly. 7:40 the neighbour hears the scream.

According to the Sheriff, who I would think would know, the call was already made by then. Witnesses are notoriously incorrect in cases concerning time and description.

My Theory

Now, we have DS and his hunting partner at the crack of dawn facing down a relative of Karen's on grandma's property. The epic turkey drama is long over by the 7:30 AM window when Drew hijacks KB and HB into a lengthy reenactment of his morning on their cells.

This flurry of calls initiated by DS sidetracked KB at school & delayed Holly ....there was nothing more to be gained by wrapping both KB and HB around the axel.

In my opinion DS was manipulating KB and HB and delaying Holly....but for what purpose I have no idea. JMO

Karen says he called before dawn. Then we hear he called in the flurry after 0700. That tells me he was a very unhappy camper.

The sad part if we believe the timeline it was only 5 minutes between Karen & Holly last phone call and when the neighbour heard the scream.

Did the perp wait for Holly to get off the phone? Or did he just get lucky she was off the phone by then giving him more than 20 minutes to abduct her?

I wonder if Holly was inside or outside when they talked on the phone. The perp got rid of her cellphone but her purse with the camera is still missing. So was she holding the phone or did the perp take it out of her purse? That would make no sense. He'd get rid of everything, right? hmmmm

Where did Drew and his father go if they left the property? Did they hunt somewhere else? Was Drew still ticked off two hours after the confrontation...only Karen or Clint knows.

Wait a sec..if Drew called Karen before she left for work about this, why was it necessary to keep up the riff for Holly. Why wasn't Clint made aware of the problem. Clint is a hunter. Drew spoke with Clint the night before about hunting the next morning. Why wasn't Clint invited and why didn't Drew tell clint he would be hunting on his Gma's property instead of the Bobo property? Clint claims he never mentioned where.

In my mind, where you are going hunting would be central to your conversation about hunting....(or camping ~n/t!..lol)

I have also read that Holly worked a part-time job. I have never seen this posted, so is it in the main stream media or not? If she worked, that is very odd, we were never told any details, don't you think?

I never saw it in MSM.

I would sure like some blanks filled in between 0530 and 0730...when Drew spoke with Karen and later Holly. Did he continue to hunt at Karen's mother's place or not?

So there is a good possibility that Drew was the last person to speak with Holly, and Clint was the last person to see her, while the male neighbor was the last person to hear her....all occurring withing minutes of each other.

The fact that Karen called 911 immediately is good. It also makes me wonder if they had been having some prior problems with someone.

What is fascinating is that this story is totally devoid of the mention of Clint hearing the voices and looking out to see Holly and the camo man squatting down over something. Do we have a link to that version of the story anywhere? That was the most common aspect of the re-telling....and one that was puzzling. We all wondered why Clint didn't step out and speak to them....

Shefner, that is the first thing I noticed, too. I reread it thinking I had skipped over it. This article is very detailed but it seems that such an important one was left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77