SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
zaharias_christopher.jpg
zaharias_christopher_ap.jpg

Missing Since
: November 20, 1987 from Santa Ana, CaliforniaClassification: Family AbductionDate of Birth: March 25, 1984
Height and Weight
: 3'0, 40 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics
: Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Christopher's nickname is Chris and some agencies refer to him by that name

zaharias_lisa.jpg
zaharias_lisa_ap.jpg

Missing Since
: November 20, 1987 from Santa Ana, CaliforniaClassification: Family Abduction
Date of Birth
: August 18, 1986
Height and Weight
: 2'0, 20 pounds
: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Some agencies hyphenate Lisa's first and middle names, as in "Lisa-Mae."

Details of Disappearance

Christopher and his sister Lisa were abducted by their mother, Susan Elizabeth Zaharias. Susan had been married to the children's father, Louis Zaharias, for six years and their relationship had many problems. Louis stated Susan was abusing cocaine and behaving "recklessly" in 1987. On the morning November 20, 1987, the couple had a major argument. Later that day, while Louis was at work, Susan absconded with the two children.

A photograph and vital statistics for Susan are posted below this case summary. A felony warrant for crimes against persons was issued for her on February 17, 1988. She also has a warrant out for her arrest for custodial interference. Lisa, Christopher and Susan were known to have stayed with a family in Pennsylvania for a time after the children's abductions, and there have been reported sightings of Susan alone in Michigan and Oklahoma, but their current whereabouts are unknown.

Christopher, Lisa and Susan may be traveling in a black 1986 Toyota 4-Runner with license plates numbered 2X85442. Susan has relatives living in Oklahoma and may be in that state; in Sarina, Michigan; or in Lake Elsinore, California; Orange County, California; or in northern California. Some agencies state that Lisa and Christopher disappeared from Mission Viejo, California.

zaharias_mom2.jpg
zaharias_mom_ap.jpg

Left
: Susan Elizabeth Zaharias;Right: Age-progression to age 45 (circa 2004)
Date of Birth
: December 5, 1959
Height and Weight
: 5'6, 90 - 100 pounds
: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Susan may use the last name Gammill and some agencies refer to her as Susan Zaharias-Gammill. She has a small scar on her upper lip.
Medical Conditions
: According to her ex-husband, Susan was addicted to cocaine in 1987.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Orange County District Attorney's Office
714-541-7531

OR
714-647-7075

Charley Project
NCMEC

Susan Zaharias is in NamUs -- https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14783/85

There isn't a photo in her NamUs listing and I had been looking at her off and on as possibly being a few different UIDs (but now that I see her photo, I can say that she definitely is not). NamUs lists her and her children as being missing from Mission Viejo, CA and the circumstances are as follows --
On November 20, 1987, Susan Zaharias fled Orange County California with her two children, Lisa and Christoper. There last known location was in Detroit, Michigan at a relatives house in early 1988. Susan and the children have never been located, and are presummed to be living under different names.

Okay so I was just reading the page on Facebook and it says if anyone has connections to Pittsburgh PA or Greensburg PA... to share the page.... Hello, I live right next to Greensburg, I am definitely sharing the page so my other friends can see this....

Okay so I was just reading the page on Facebook and it says if anyone has connections to Pittsburgh PA or Greensburg PA... to share the page.... Hello, I live right next to Greensburg, I am definitely sharing the page so my other friends can see this....

I'm closer to where they were living before Susan and the kids went missing, but do have family in Pittsburgh, so I shared the page, too.

I'm closer to where they were living before Susan and the kids went missing, but do have family in Pittsburgh, so I shared the page, too.

I asked the person in charge of the facebook page what the connection to Greensburg is and she said that Susan has family from here. Greensburg is a City, but not really big.... I told the person to message me the names of the people in Greensburg, she said she did, but I never received it.

I thought by possibly knowing the names of the relatives, I could know them or know someone who does..

I asked the person in charge of the facebook page what the connection to Greensburg is and she said that Susan has family from here. Greensburg is a City, but not really big.... I told the person to message me the names of the people in Greensburg, she said she did, but I never received it.

I thought by possibly knowing the names of the relatives, I could know them or know someone who does..

After checking my inbox on FB, I did receive a message from the Administrator of the Zaharias children FB page. She gave me the names of Susan's sister and her husband. The husband is a Priest of an Orthodox church in Gbg. I don't think I know of anyone that goes to the church, but would like to know if these people actually know what happened to their neice and nephew.

26 years have now passed and their father has still not given up hope of one day being reunited with Christopher and Lisa or knowing where they are and how they are doing.

If anyone has any tip or information, please please call it in to ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE Child Abduction Unit (714) 347-8832

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back