TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

I agree with those that think the grandparents were killed and the fire was set to try and cover up the cause of death and that the children were taken by someone. If anyone is familiar with the Susan Powell case, we know that Josh Powell used an accelerant (gasoline), yet they were able to recover his and both boys remains, so I do not believe there were any remains of the children there or they would have been found. I'm very interested in the autopsy results on the grandparents.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2-tenn-kids-thought-dead-house-fire-believed-missing-article-1.1169319

Burnt House.jpg

http://www.t-g.com/story/1898390.html

Dog Search.jpg

Debris moved

"We brought out the debris of the home piece by piece," Thomas said. "The Bedford County Highway Department brought in equipment and Lee Adcock Construction brought in a Bobcat to remove the debris.

"Since the debris was removed and rearranged we thought we'd bring in a crew that specialized in that," Thomas said.

Stewart County's crew was heavily involved in inspecting debris from the World Trade Center in New York following the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

"We wanted to make sure we covered everything thoroughly and make sure nothing was left behind," Thomas said.

"We searched thoroughly Tuesday and feel like we got everything."

I hope this isn't another Groene type incident.

That thought is my worst fear for the children.. Trying to think positive thoughts, praying angels surround them with love and protection..

Praying for the family members also...

attachment.php

Dr. Rita Tinsley and cadaver-sniffing dog Terra of Southeast Search Rescue goes through rubble from the Leon and Molly McClaran residence Wednesday afternoon.

From the look of the walls in the basement here it looks like the fire would have started in the basement, see how the Flame marks go up..?

Any ways, If the children were upstairs they would have maybe smelt the smoke and been able to get out.

However, I notice from Zillow, That this home was built in 1991, Fire code would have required that most of the materials be flame retardant.

Makes me think this was a arson fire.

Attachments

• 1741578-L.jpg
    1741578-L.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 558
I see that now. that you said it..All I saw the first time was disaster.
With the cooler nights maybe the heater was faulty..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2-tenn-kids-thought-dead-house-fire-believed-missing-article-1.1169319

View attachment 26969

View attachment 26970

Debris moved

"We brought out the debris of the home piece by piece," Thomas said. "The Bedford County Highway Department brought in equipment and Lee Adcock Construction brought in a Bobcat to remove the debris.

"Since the debris was removed and rearranged we thought we'd bring in a crew that specialized in that," Thomas said.

Stewart County's crew was heavily involved in inspecting debris from the World Trade Center in New York following the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

"We wanted to make sure we covered everything thoroughly and make sure nothing was left behind," Thomas said.

"We searched thoroughly Tuesday and feel like we got everything."

The first picture is strange the top right side, looks likes fingers?

I see that now. that you said it..All I saw the first time was disaster.
With the cooler nights maybe the heater was faulty..

It says the Home used Radiant Heating,

Radiant heating systems supply heat directly to the floor or to panels in the wall or ceiling of a house. The systems depend largely on radiant heat transfer -- the delivery of heat directly from the hot surface to the people and objects in the room via infrared radiation.

Electric radiant floors typically consist of electric cables built into the floor. Systems that feature mats of electrically conductive plastic mounted on the sub-floor below a floor covering such as tile are also available.

They would not of had your typical Furnace with natural gas, or wood burning, also no chimney on the home.

And an electrical fire would not have made flame laps from the floor up. They would have made laps outward from the wall.

Right I hear you CN2 I showed the picture to hubby, he said maybe they had flammables stored in the basement.. Or you are correct and it's arson, look how spaced out the flame marks are , like someone walked along and splashed here and there..

Has it really been that cold for heat up there? country folk in Tn are usually pretty hardy, at least mine are.
Can you tell if the house had a garage or exterior doors leading into it?

I checked Accuweather and it looks like the week prior to the fire nightly low temps ranged from the mid 40's to mid 50's, so I guess it's possible.

I went to this facebook page and in the tagged pictures that people are posting I clicked on the one of the missing kids. I noticed that grandpa had a facebook page. I went there also!!! I looked at his pics which he has several and in one photo folder is a missing picture of a Philip Bradley Frizzell... I find that strange... was this person ever sleuthed on here?!?!

Rest in peace to Leon(Bubba) and Mollie!

We think he may be the father of the missing girl look on page 1..

CHRISTOPHER DANIEL, Age Now: 7, Missing: 09/23/2012. Missing From UNIONVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Bedford County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 931-684-3232.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Christopher and Chloie were last seen at home on September 23, 2012 at approximately 6:30 p.m.

More...

NCMC1203253c1.jpg

CHLOIE LEVERETTE, Age Now: 9, Missing: 09/23/2012. Missing From UNIONVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Bedford County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 931-684-3232.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Christopher and Chloie were last seen at home on September 23, 2012 at approximately 6:30 p.m.

More...

NCMC1203253c2.jpg

A female with the last name of Pope liked the Memorial page.
Grandpa had his own FB.

I was raised as a neighbor to the grandparents, and my parents knew Leon well.

My husband's first cousin is married to Leon's sister.

There are Pope's that would have went to school with Leon.

To those praying the children are alive and safe, the teeth could simply have been "collected by the Tooth Fairy."

Holding out hope for these babies <3

I was raised as a neighbor to the grandparents, and my parents knew Leon well.

My husband's first cousin is married to Leon's sister.

There are Pope's that would have went to school with Leon.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family summerthyme..Thank you for posting.
Do you think the children are abducted ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back