Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal could have driven with her mother, teresa, from her condo near Gainsville...my mind is going blank..lol.

Did she leave her children with teresa's BF at the condo? Where was TN's BF that night/morning?

ETA: Lady Lake...80 miles away..

Did Crystal Cummings live in Gainesville at the time or near/in Satsuma? Just wondering as I have never really paid attention to her before as possibly being an integral clue in finding out what happened to HaLeigh.

So IF the voice is that of Crystal Cummings, how does it change things?...Throw in Theresa Neves' quick arrival and now you have 3 Cummings at or near the MH at the time of the 911 call.

You know....you could be onto something. That was NOT Misty's voice...and to me it's so obvious WHY it wasn't.

I never believed completely that TN had knowledge of what happened but this changes it for me. If Crystal C was there....and it sounds like she was, she knows something, as does TN...and makes more sense now why she showed up so quickly with picture in hand and SO jacket....

Maybe they are so quick to defend Misty as a payoff...."you say she disappeard while you slept and we will back you because....," fill in the blank...why? OR Misty WAS asleep and others feel that is the safest story to stick with because it would work best for them. So they go for it....and try to SELL it at every turn because the alternative would be worse. Someone or all of them could otherwise be in a LOT of trouble.

But what? What was it that would cause so much more trouble for them than a little girl stolen in the night? It makes me shudder to think about it.

Nancy Grace must be highlighting cases tonight.
She started out her program with this case wanting to know what happened to Haleigh. She played the 911 tape and then her old interview with RC describing what he said happened. Maybe ten minutes but I guess that's better than nothing.
And then on to the next case.

Nancy Grace must be highlighting cases tonight.
She started out her program with this case wanting to know what happened to Haleigh. She played the 911 tape and then her old interview with RC describing what he said happened. Maybe ten minutes but I guess that's better than nothing.
And then on to the next case.

Just watched it. Seems like yesterday. So very sad.

Did Crystal Cummings live in Gainesville at the time or near/in Satsuma? Just wondering as I have never really paid attention to her before as possibly being an integral clue in finding out what happened to HaLeigh.

Crystal C lived in Lady Lake. It was not Gainsville but Lady Lake where TN and BF lived. TN worked for the Sheriff dept in Gainsville before she filed for disability. All her drs and lawyers were in the Lady Lake area which suggests that is her residence. She was evicted from the condo with her BF in lady Lake about a year after Haleigh disappeared.

I never heard the other voice but I have new earphones and may give it a try.

Crystal C lived in Lady Lake. It was not Gainsville but Lady Lake where TN and BF lived. TN worked for the Sheriff dept in Gainsville before she filed for disability. All her drs and lawyers were in the Lady Lake area which suggests that is her residence. She was evicted from the condo with her BF in lady Lake about a year after Haleigh disappeared.

I never heard the other voice but I have new earphones and may give it a try.

Yep! Any news of TN and Jeff?

Hi. I've been lurking on HaLeigh's thread for a long time. I keep hoping one day we will know what happened to HaLeigh for the people who truly loved her, especially her little brother. I can't imagine growing up around that media circus and never knowing for sure what happened to your sister and whether or not your family was involved in your own sister's death. That has to be very scary for a kid. I hope he doesn't fear that if he displeases someone, he will be made to disappear as well. :(

At one point very soon after HaLeigh went missing, Crystal Cummings was on Nancy Grace. Apparently NG's producers had been asked by Crystal C before if she could make a statement in defense of the underage babysitter before they went on the air. Mike Brooks was filling in for NG that night. I found it a really odd move at the time & find it even more odd in retrospect. I have never seen a guest request to speak in someone's defense like that. Sure, come to someone's defense when they're questioned about a person's involvement, but not apparently demand to be able to make such a statement.

At that point, people weren't really looking at Misty as being involved in HaLeigh's disappearance as strongly as they'd come to be. It was very hinky to me. I have to tell you that honestly, if one of my dogs went missing while I left them with a friend, I would not be defending the friend until I knew the whole story. Probably just because I'd have suspicions that the friend wasn't watching the dog closely enough. Honestly, I think Ronald's "How did you let my daughter get stole, ***ch" heard on the 911 call sounds more realistic than Crystal Cummings's reaction so soon after. She also seems to be implying "don't blame Ron, lots of people would leave their kids with a 17 year old." Maybe trying to deflect attention from Ron & Misty? All very odd. JMO.

http://asia.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/ng.01.html
"BROOKS: What would you like to say?

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS: I would like to say that Misty is very responsible, and even though she`s 17, that`s not that young. I know plenty of people that would leave their children with a 17-year-old. And she loves them children, and they love her just as much.

BROOKS: Now, how long...

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS: Misty wouldn`t do anything -- I`m sorry. I know she wouldn`t do anything to hurt them."

A couple of years ago, I snipped out Crystal Cummings' request for time on NG and included it in this video. Her defense of Misty starts around the 1:08 mark:

Defending Misty - YouTube

Love the music. What did Misty have on them too? She must have really told RC what she would do if fingered by the family. She went from a dumb bitcxh girlfriend to a princess. Statutory rape charges & Jr. for two. Thanks for the reminder & music.

Just posting to say Haleigh is really on my mind today! Not sure why but I just can't stop thinking about her!

Love you precious Haleigh!!!!

Hi. I've been lurking on HaLeigh's thread for a long time. I keep hoping one day we will know what happened to HaLeigh for the people who truly loved her, especially her little brother. I can't imagine growing up around that media circus and never knowing for sure what happened to your sister and whether or not your family was involved in your own sister's death. That has to be very scary for a kid. I hope he doesn't fear that if he displeases someone, he will be made to disappear as well. :(

At one point very soon after HaLeigh went missing, Crystal Cummings was on Nancy Grace. Apparently NG's producers had been asked by Crystal C before if she could make a statement in defense of the underage babysitter before they went on the air. Mike Brooks was filling in for NG that night. I found it a really odd move at the time & find it even more odd in retrospect. I have never seen a guest request to speak in someone's defense like that. Sure, come to someone's defense when they're questioned about a person's involvement, but not apparently demand to be able to make such a statement.

At that point, people weren't really looking at Misty as being involved in HaLeigh's disappearance as strongly as they'd come to be. It was very hinky to me. I have to tell you that honestly, if one of my dogs went missing while I left them with a friend, I would not be defending the friend until I knew the whole story. Probably just because I'd have suspicions that the friend wasn't watching the dog closely enough. Honestly, I think Ronald's "How did you let my daughter get stole, ***ch" heard on the 911 call sounds more realistic than Crystal Cummings's reaction so soon after. She also seems to be implying "don't blame Ron, lots of people would leave their kids with a 17 year old." Maybe trying to deflect attention from Ron & Misty? All very odd. JMO.

http://asia.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/ng.01.html
"BROOKS: What would you like to say?

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS: I would like to say that Misty is very responsible, and even though she`s 17, that`s not that young. I know plenty of people that would leave their children with a 17-year-old. And she loves them children, and they love her just as much.

BROOKS: Now, how long...

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS: Misty wouldn`t do anything -- I`m sorry. I know she wouldn`t do anything to hurt them."

I never took Crystal's statement above as defense of Misty. Rather I took it (at the time it was given and still today) as defense of Ronald. Defending the decision of Ron to have Misty be his childrens' primary caregiver, defending Ron's decision to be involved in a relationship with what appeared to us (the public) a very immature MINOR.

I just never saw it as jumping to Misty's defense but actually, a kneejerk response to the quickly shifting public reaction to the news that this 17 year old, not terribly articulate or intelligent sounding young girl was in charge of Ron's kids.

Who did it? Where is Haleigh? Anyone with proof to convict or close to it? We have debated and posted theories with links, btw for years now. Who did it? Show me as I'm done with clues & hints or snarks. If anyone knows for a fact who, what, when or where did this to hurt her, then who is it? I have facts but don't know it all. I'd bad mouth the town but know people who I like that live there so I won't as my town is huge and no better per capita when you look into it.

jmo

Who did it? Where is Haleigh? Anyone with proof to convict or close to it? We have debated and posted theories with links, btw for years now. Who did it? Show me as I'm done with clues & hints or snarks. If anyone knows for a fact who, what, when or where did this to hurt her, then who is it? I have facts but don't know it all. I'd bad mouth the town but know people who I like that live there so I won't as my town is huge and no better per capita when you look into it.

jmo

:what:

4jacy, I didn't mean to alarm anyone but damn you get po'd when there's no justice or even recovery efforts for Haleigh after about 5 weeks or so were made except for L pond in August 2009?, same with Isabel Celis, nada. I'm mainly sarcastic in my posts anymore. My apologies. Almost 4 years later, you want to know still. I don't think I can stop remembering Haleigh or her case. It's still unsolved to me. jmo

Yep, it was all a bunch of baloney to make ron look like he was part of the Walton Family. Every move they did was to protect him. I think they wanted JR so bad, they would sell their souls. Misty was collateral damage. She was put on a pedestal as a very mature loving caregiver. This was to help ron and make him appear to make good choices for child care.

He married her to keep her happy so she wouldn't press stat rape charges on her. He appeased her to make sure she never got mad at him. He befriended her after he explained why he had to divorce her, telling her they would get back together when all this stuff with the media stops.

All this done to be able to hold on to JR..his namesake!

When rc went on night shift..al he!! broke loose. misty was NOT going to be there at night by herself. Two weeks before Haleigh vanished, misty was going out with nay. She met WBG on one of those outings. I also suspect she stopped to visit with JO since he came to town in the last week of Jan. Misty, imo, had been missing in action quite a bit when rc had to work nights. rc was at his wits end, imo. He needed a sitter and she was out goofing off. I can just imagine the fireworks. AS and TN was probably getting an earful...and it has been said they didn't want to babysit. AS just flat out refuses on her bingo nights and she is not giving them up to watch the kids.

...to be continued.

Part II

Ron was in a pickle and misty was acting up. You have to wonder if he locked them inside the trailer and went to work sometimes. He was adament about that dead bolt and how he always checked it prior to work. I think he was so sure of it because there were times he had to lock them inside and go look for misty to get home.

After two weeks of this nonsense and Haleigh missing school, he was feeling the heat, I'm sure. But what happened? We know he took out some anger (lots) on JO during this time. He threatened to smash him up showing him tire irons from the trunk of his car.

Part III

JO is crazy, imo. He wouldn't take lightly to this threat...and that's a given. It could have happened just like we heard. He grabbed Haleigh, put her in the van, and drove to Shell Harbor and killed her. I am sure many tempers were flying that monday...all day, Feb 9, 2009. Misty is covering for what ever happened that night. She has no reason to do so except:

1. if she is the killer
2. or if she knows who killed haleigh and didn't stop it from happening, thus being told she is an accomplice.

She has insisted that she was there. So she had to know what happened unless she was so far under the influence, she can't be clear. She put herself there. If she was druggin, then she is responsible anyway.

She is a Borderline and will play one person against the other to get what she wants. I can't think of any other scenario that would prevent her from singing to LE. So she will spend 25 years in jail. The tough part for her will be when the others are released.d..and she will sit by herself in that prison. All her friends and family will move on. This is when she may complain land say something.

I've followed every dead end idea or lead possible and have ran into a brick wall. The simpilest route is Misty without any more information from LE. cough... jmo

What makes me the angriest above all throughout this whole case is the lack of attention we have seen from the mother of this child. The silence from her is deafening! There is no way in heck that I would sit back and allow this to become a cold case if this were my child. Yet, this is being done. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken