Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people have used social networking so efficiently this week to help coordinate searches and provisions. I am simply in awe of the thousands of people who have given the most precious of things, their TIME.
On the flipside, I am utterly disgusted that anyone can be so insensitive to create a social networking page about someone else's missing child with RIP in the title.

Mods pls remove if against rules to mention this :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here yet, but perhaps he took photos, o a camera, mobile or were uploaded online....and these were enough to convict him. :what:

If they suspected him of a sexual crime, would that need to be specified?
Or do they just get him for abduction & murder?

Still bizarre that he would do this when he and his car where known to the locals and also to his ex girlfriends daughter who witnessed it, and by all accounts people were coming and going from parents evening and there were kids playing around and danger of being spotted by someone from indoors

Perhaps something happened and he didnt mean to kill her, like in the Tabak case, or perhaps he had some kind of mental breakdown

Incidentally in the Tabak case police had no evidence at all when they charged him IIRC, he ended up confessing to a priest whilst in jail before the trial

edited to add

Still bizarre that he would do this when he and his car where known to the locals and also to his ex girlfriends daughter who witnessed it, and by all accounts people were coming and going from parents evening and there were kids playing around and danger of being spotted by someone from indoors

Could be why it unraveled so quickly.

I may have this wrong, but I didnt think he would plead anything at this time.....

the charge goes forward, he gets his solicitor/barrister appointed ( which I dont believe is as random as some think, but thats the cynic in me ) and then, at the hearing in a few months time, this is the point at which he enters a plea, after his barrister and legal team have had time to review the evidence and discuss options with him

He will be advised that his prison tariff, if found guilty, can be reduced if he pleads guilty at the earliest opportunity. The maximum reduction can usually be obtained by pleading guilty on first appearance at the County Court. If public funds are wasted by paying for his lawyer to review the evidence, only to find him then pleading guilty, there is a smaller reduction in tariff.

Perhaps something happened and he didnt mean to kill her, like in the Tabak case, or perhaps he had some kind of mental breakdown

Incidentally in the Tabak case police had no evidence at all when they charged him IIRC, he ended up confessing to a priest whilst in jail before the trial

edited to add

It wasn't his ex-girlfriends daughter that witnessed April getting into the vehicle that I know of.

Ima

Could be why it unraveled so quickly.

Yes, and also if reports are to believed the mother pointed the finger straight away at him to the police, based on what is not known, or I havent read it

Imamaze I thought it was EDs daughter by her new partner who was playing with April, I meant her and not VF the latter girlfriend

Imamaze I thought it was EDs daughter by her new partner who was playing with April, I meant her and not VF the latter girlfriend

I've been trying to figure out all of these initials, lol. Who is ED? I'm confused!

Incidentally in the Tabak case Police DID HAVE evidence, Tabak's saliva was found on Joanna's body.

I was replying clutchbag's post 1044 - apologies if confusing.

For all we know the OAP may well have named the guy speeding, or given an accurate description of MB's left hand drive vehicle. He was questioned 4 times. He did not want to be named by the tabloid reporting (Mirror).

I think in the timescale given there was ample opportunity to move evidence well out of the area to a much greater distance, and more remote, than that which has been searched currently, but ONLY if a capable vehicle was available. Not even the most moronic idiot would snatch a child in a faulty vehicle, which leads me to question the reports about his erratic driving on Monday evening being related to his gear/ clutch/ whatever mechanical problems. I think the vehicle problems were unexpected the next morning when he was leaving his home in a hurry, hence a more local disposal. The searches seem to be focused on Afon Dulas north of the Dyfi. Jmo.

There is a witness that saw him at the Bridge junction on Tuesday and said he looked frustrated and he was 'clunking his gears', maybe his landrover let him down and he then took it to repair shop??

I've been trying to figure out all of these initials, lol. Who is ED? I'm confused!
Yes, join the club. Elaine Dafydd who he was with for ten years and had two children and remained on good terms and visited to see his kids.

The ex he had two children with and who he visited regularly on the estate, Sorry not sure if I can right actual name??

Thanks guys, put her on my list now :) Ok you may be right about the child then Clutchbag. I hadn't read where they had said who she was.

Ima

That story has been utterly debunked by the police. Sorry but I don't have time to find all the media links for you now but here is one http://www.wrexham.com/news/minera-abduction-attempt-debunked-12814.html

The police did say that people should not forward this myth onto others in any way.

Ah, thank you, I hadn't heard that. Was thinking maybe they didn't want to panic whoever may have had her by letting it be known there were others involved......I still have a tiny hope in the back of my head she is in a cosy little cottage with some old woman looking after her waiting to hear from MB....Dreaming sadly!!:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88