Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman Split

Bummer. Love them both, and I hope they treat one another well and with respect. Sounds like it's amicable.

Bummer, though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-vkYuTpy2I"]How Danny DeVito got Rhea Perlman - YouTube[/ame]

What?! What'd I do?! :dunno:

Rhea is beyond adorable-- any man should count himself among the very lucky to have even a chance with such a gem of a human being. Hrumph. :snooty:

Rhea is beyond adorable-- any man should count himself among the very lucky to have even a chance with such a gem of a human being. Hrumph. :snooty:

BBM

eyechart.jpg

I'm not saying she isn't a good person, but c'mon.

BBM

eyechart.jpg

I'm not saying she isn't a good person, but c'mon.

:shush:

Pssst, what about her brother, Ron?! :thud:

(I'd like to meet their parents.)

Attachments

• ron-perlman.jpg
    ron-perlman.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 17
:shush:

Pssst, what about her brother, Ron?! :thud:

(I'd like to meet their parents.)

I believe Rhea only has a sister, who was a writer/editor on Cheers.

Ron Perelman (Revlon/Ellen Barkin) and the actor, Ron Perlman, are no relation to Rhea. Not sure her parents are alive. I may have missed the joke!

Sorry to hear that Rhea and Danny are broken up. Great Hollywood couple for three decades.

http://m.nypost.com/;s=kZMjYrIAjN_8...o_wandering_eye_caused_SpxSXnJA9trcffT49dOLYM

Danny DeVito’s 'wandering eye' caused split from Rhea Perlman
Last Updated: 9:48 AM, October 9, 2012

...The news blindsided Hollywood yesterday but according to RadarOnline, the last 10 years of their relationship was “hanging by a thread.”

Perlman was allegedly fed up with DeVito’s “flirty and inappropriate ways” and gave him the boot for his wandering eye.

“He may not appear to be a ladies’ man, but Danny certainly gets a lot of female attention,” a source close to the family told the gossip site. “Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat up young, aspiring woman looking to make it in the industry....

http://m.nypost.com/;s=kZMjYrIAjN_8...o_wandering_eye_caused_SpxSXnJA9trcffT49dOLYM

Danny DeVito’s 'wandering eye' caused split from Rhea Perlman
Last Updated: 9:48 AM, October 9, 2012

...The news blindsided Hollywood yesterday but according to RadarOnline, the last 10 years of their relationship was “hanging by a thread.”

Perlman was allegedly fed up with DeVito’s “flirty and inappropriate ways” and gave him the boot for his wandering eye.

“He may not appear to be a ladies’ man, but Danny certainly gets a lot of female attention,” a source close to the family told the gossip site. “Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat up young, aspiring woman looking to make it in the industry....

Is it ok if I refuse to believe this? I really don't see young aspiring actresses falling for this guy. Seems like they would see him more as a father figure.
And the Ron Perlman comment was hilarious!

Is it ok if I refuse to believe this? I really don't see young aspiring actresses falling for this guy. Seems like they would see him more as a father figure.

It's okay to refuse to believe it but I've known more than one man who has problems with becoming a senior citizen and starts trying to pick up younger women as a result. Many call it "mid-life crisis".

Here's another celebrity who seems to have the same problem and in his case, found his dream girl.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141107"]"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Some young actress' will do anything to make it. JMO

It's okay to refuse to believe it but I've known more than one man who has problems with becoming a senior citizen and starts trying to pick up younger women as a result. Many call it "mid-life crisis".

Here's another celebrity who seems to have the same problem and in his case, found his dream girl.

"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

He thinks she's his dream girl. lol In a few years he will be giving her half of everything he owns. And she'll be spending it on some young guy.
Some men do go thru that second childhood. Rhea is probably better off not suffering a fool.

He is rich and he is famous.
Plenty of women fall for either of the above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back