CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read all the pages here but has anything been said about whether the Mother has any boyfriend or ex boyfriends beside Jessica's dad?

I have heard nothing about any kind of a reward, which is strange to me. imo

LOL, I see nothing wrong with it. I believe it is an "older" man just out for a bike ride...not a hard core bicyclist or exerciser. Prolly his wife in front of him. Think slow, leisurely pace and enjoying his surroundings.

Exactly that... my first thought was, oh how funny, he looks just like my father in law: who's 69, drives a Prius, and dreams of the glory days of his youth when he took bike tours in Europe!

How about impersonating a police officer as an abduction ruse?

I did send a tip in to the Arvada PD, because for some reason I thought that he was in Arvada, not Westminster.... probably because I've spent so many hours looking at so many faces. :(

The important thing is that you actually sent in the tip, so that if it IS relevant, it will be explored.

I really doubt it. The house belonged to a Denver Police officer and his family. His wife and their adopted children survived.

I would be surprised at any connection to Jessica's case.

I did know know it was Police Officer's house or I never would have asked.Sorry I am not local.Glad the family was able to escape.

This RO was from msthinkalot from yesterday post #1149.I think this looks real good.Do you know who this guy is or at least where he was from or anything about him?

I found one that I thought looked very similar to the sketch. I'm not showing his name, because I don't want to be "witch-hunty"... but, to me, the resemblance is striking between this particular RSO and the "candyman".

(Please forgive my horrid photoshop skills... I couldn't find a larger pic of the RSO, and I couldn't find a smaller pic of the sketch!)
Attached Thumbnails

sexoffenderlistingwithdrawing_zpsf68d75fe.jpg

I keep seeing this sketch here. Where did it come from?

We all know how she was found, but do we yet know if it was a human (monster) or an animal that did it? (please correct me if I am in error) If not, perhaps it would be possible to wait until we have MSM confirmation to speculate about it. Rest in peace little angel Jessica.
I totally agree and LE has not said if was done by human or animal. It's all speculation.

I have a question...is there a reward being offered for info leading to the identification of the killer? Or just a donation fund for the family?

This may be Jessica's mum's decision, which she may simply be unable to make at present.

Okay, so I may take a little heat for this... but I've been sitting on this for two days now, not knowing whether or not I should post this here because I didn't want to "out" someone who didn't do anything wrong. I get it, on one hand, that just because someone is an RSO doesn't mean that they are responsible for every single crime that comes along and yep, I bet they get sick of being looked at first, every time a crime like this happens...

At the same time, I do think that they made choices that landed themselves in that position, and well... if they didn't want people to know that they're a RSO, then maybe they should have considered that before doing the things they did to become an RSO. :banghead:

So that sketch and that RSO.

His name is Adrian Sanchez, aka Andrew Sanchez, aka San Sanchez. I do not know what his specific sexual offense was, because it is not listed in the registry, other than it was a felony.

He lives in Westminster CO. What really caught my eye is that he has a business registered to him, "A-OK Construction Co."... the business website states they repair windows/siding/gutters.

I did send a tip in to the Arvada PD, because for some reason I thought that he was in Arvada, not Westminster.... probably because I've spent so many hours looking at so many faces. :(

Thank You.I agree with you that he needs to be looked into about the two attempted abductions and I feel with little Jessica too.

Just curious does he live near Jessica or where the back pack was found?

I totally agree and LE has not said if was done by human or animal. It's all speculation.

If it was animal, the skull would be found, and a dental ID would have been possible.

Animals don't tend to eat the skull or even move it, it's heavy.

My opinion only of course.

:cow:

JMO, but I believe if LE thought this was done by an animal they would have stated so. ME can tell the difference. Also, LE would have found more remains in the area she was found if it was just done by animals. They aren't very tidy when feeding...and don't clean up after themselves.

The Denver Post ‏@denverpost

Over 1,000 people braved rain and wind to release balloons in memory of #JessicaRidgeway Saturday: http://dpo.st/X6l8lS

Very touching, I hope it gave the family a small measure of comfort.

Totally agree with you Smooth.

***I couldn't get on this morning either. Could get to the thread, but my scroll wouldn't work on WS's website.??? Weird...it worked everywhere else. ?

THATS how it was for me too. I thought my mouse died. lol
All is fine now.

Praying they catch this monster soon! Rest In Peace Jessica :(

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

If it was animal, the skull would be found, and a dental ID would have been possible.

Animals don't tend to eat the skull or even move it, it's heavy.

My opinion only of course.

:cow:

I don't recall reading that we know exactly what was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000