CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is 37-38 because it mentions he would have graduated college in 1997 but took time off. If you look at the comments on his FB page before this happened there are tons of comments telling him to have a great trip, looking forward to seeing the photos, etc. seems well liked. I also read his photos were in ritz Carlton, backpacker, etc magazines so he is an accomplished photographer.

The fact that he set out on sept 28 for a trip to take photos ( and we know he takes photos in wy, co, mt) is weird for me. I am sure we will know soon enough if there is a connection to JR bc this person would have to account for whereabouts, w gas receipts, credit cards, etc.

And they have the car. jVM mentioned a white van following children the day before the abduction.

Since the wy girl kicked him in the nose making him bleed there could be DNA in the part of the car she did that in.

I agree w above poster that if there was another 30 something Woman in the car (which we don't know, or it is only wild speculation) a child would be much much less frightened and possibly talk to the person. But the girls in Wy did not report a woman so I think it would just be the man working alone. He was also gone for a few weeks so he probably would be alone bc no one could take that much time off from work.

Still wild speculation but the fact he was alone in Wy (child survived) doesn't mean he was alone in Co (child dismembered).

The behavioural contradiction of removing Jessica's identifying features, yet leaving her body in plain sight would be explained if there were two perps.

Sometimes, the female is more vicious than the male. I'm thinking of Tori Stafford.

:(

There so much talk about DNA these days. I think that there should be a DNA profile done on every child that's born and put into a data base along with their finger prints and photo. I also think there should be chip embedded into every RSO so LE can track them better. Just the thought of what happened to Jessica sickens me. That poor little angel never had a chance to experience life. Prayers for Jessica and her loved ones.

...try telling that to all the paranoid conspiracy theorists :p

i actually fear these crazy monsters who blend in amongst us much more than the government, so id support the idea!

I wonder who babysat/stayed with Jessica when her mom was at work during the night shift and I wonder where they were when she left for school.[/QUOTE

She lived with her mother, grandmother and aunt. It was stated early on, in MSM, that her mom and grandmother watched J when the other was working.

----------
A bit off topic: I'm sure I am not alone on this and it is no reflection on Jessicas mom. We have a 12 yr.old. boy here. I am greatgram. When he is in school if mom is working my phone is turned UP. When mom or Dad is here theirs is up. What if he was hurt, became ill etc? I guess after all the tragedy in our family we are prepared. Needless to say he is the love of my life.:seeya:

I am not surprised of the placement of Jessica's body or the backpack. In my mind he either is taunting or it's simply the "after". Massacring her body as he did (if confirmed) tells me in it's rage of brutality "I am done with you". So the discarding of poor Jessica and her belongings could be one or the other or both :moo:

There so much talk about DNA these days. I think that there should be a DNA profile done on every child that's born and put into a data base along with their finger prints and photo. I also think there should be chip embedded into every RSO so LE can track them better. Just the thought of what happened to Jessica sickens me. That poor little angel never had a chance to experience life. Prayers for Jessica and her loved ones.

Good Ideas, especially the chip.
And so sad to think we would have to have a bank to keep childrens DNA for the purpose of some cookoo bird psycho monster getting their hands on them.

Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but...

I just searched what you suggested. Found the guy, found the facebook page with the same name (a photographer)...

Found his photography blog...scrolled down....

(from blog) I stumbled onto this scene by chance three years ago, and was instantly struck the powerful juxtaposition of vitality and death. I called the tree “The Guardian”. This past October, I revisited the unassuming location and found that the tree had fallen. I’m glad to have found (and photographed) the tree while it stood in its stately repose.

Uhhhh....:what:

WTF??????

Did it have the picture?

I have loose confirmation now that my theory that they found DNA that can't be matched in the system is accurate.
so they would have DNA tested the 18 yo from yesterday right? and he didn't match?
so he's ruled out? ok then. unless he's the lurer and someone else does the rest.
I never thought of that til I wrote it and now I'm freaked out.
if there's more than one, my experience at the playground could in fact be related.
Need a link please to your loose confirmation or whatever it is you are talking about.

...try telling that to all the paranoid conspiracy theorists :p

i actually feer these crazy monsters who blend in amongst us much more than the government, so id support the idea!

--------------
I agree! our P.D. photographed and fingerprinted ours at 1st grade. The info is all kept at the P.D..yes Amy gave permission for it. Yes, now they should do DNA..:seeya:

I just searched what you suggested. Found the guy, found the facebook page with the same name (a photographer)...

Found his photography blog...scrolled down....

(from blog) I stumbled onto this scene by chance three years ago, and was instantly struck the powerful juxtaposition of vitality and death. I called the tree “The Guardian”. This past October, I revisited the unassuming location and found that the tree had fallen. I’m glad to have found (and photographed) the tree while it stood in its stately repose.

'Ephemeral; what a powerful word'..

Ephemeral things (from Greek εφήμερος – ephemeros, literally "lasting only one day") are transitory, existing only briefly...lasting but one day: an ephemeral flower.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ephemeral
(Snipped from same blog):

The images I see through my camera are meditations on found beauty within the world around me. And though I appreciate the inherent beauty of things, I am more interested in the happenstance discovery of a beauty that is more elusive, unassuming and ephemeral. I seek out opportunities to make photographs within these fleeting moments of solitary perception.

Found his photgraphy blog...scrolled down....

Holy...Creepy!!! :eek: Those word's are freaking me out!:what:

I have loose confirmation now that my theory that they found DNA that can't be matched in the system is accurate.
so they would have DNA tested the 18 yo from yesterday right? and he didn't match?
so he's ruled out? ok then. unless he's the lurer and someone else does the rest.
I never thought of that til I wrote it and now I'm freaked out.
if there's more than one, my experience at the playground could in fact be related.

They would only run the DNA on this person IF he was arrested for a felony.

WTF??????

Did it have the picture?

It does have the picture, which is not the same place poor Jessica's body was found. It was wooded area, which the crime scene definitely is not. moo

He (jessie Speer) would just be the perfect suspect for Jessica's murder, I wonder if LE claiming it is unrelated is just LE speak for "it's unrelated until we find evidence to say it is related."

No, I looked at it and it is a picture of a dead tree in the woods.

Good Ideas, especially the chip.
And so sad to think we would have to have a bank to keep childrens DNA for the purpose of some cookoo bird psycho monster getting their hands on them.

I hate to say this but these cookoo bird psycho monsters were once children themselves who grew up and if we had a DNA data bank in place if any child grew up to be one of these cookoo bird psycho monsters in the future we'd have their DNA on file so it could serve two purposes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74