Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of interesting things released, including the pictures of bsls burnt truck

Snipped from the above link:

The report answers some of the questions previously unanswered and provides new details such as Lavergne’s half-sister in Conroe, Texas, told police she drove him May 30 to a location where he burned his truck. Lavergne told her the truck was involved in criminal activity, possibly stolen guns.

Y'all pray for the Shunicks. This has to be like opening a fresh wound. Of course, we know they haven't and will never heal, but this has to be hard to have all of this back in the news.

Y'all pray for the Shunicks. This has to be like opening a fresh wound. Of course, we know they haven't and will never heal, but this has to be hard to have all of this back in the news.

You are so right. Thank you for the reminder. I only pray that one day they will have peace, but they will always be in my thoughts.

http://www.katc.com/news/new-details-on-evidence-lpd-was-presenting-in-mickey-shunick-case

Wow! He definitely didn't do a good job with the cover up. I bet he never expected the fight from Mighty Mickey! Thank God for the fiancée's brother in law and all the other aware/alert citizens of Lafayette!
I hate that he had Mrs. Nancy's cell phone number. What was he planning to do? Call her? And say what? I'm afraid to even think about it.
I found it extremely creepy that the Shunick case was in his iPhone search history. WS is one of the top pages to come up in a google search for Mickey. I wonder if he read here.
The tires being used to accelerate the fire, particularly on the passenger side, was smart. Meaning, I would never have thought to do something like that but then again, I didn't murder an innocent girl.
The bloody shirt and blood seen by his New Orleans friend should have been called to the tip line ASAP but the end result would have still been the same.

I was shocked by how many the "rumors" from this forum were confirmed. The poison ivy, surgery in Opelousas, girlfriend being questioned, additional ID's being found, the fisherman removing the bike and having it at their home overnight--- all of those were "rumors" here that turned out to be the truth.

"I didn't know human blood smelt so bad"- Brandon Lavergne.

That quote gives me chills.

GulfCoastKat, I feel like he might have called Mrs. Shunick and told her something about someone else doing the crime. Perhaps to pin it on someone else.

Here's the intersection where the blue earring was found. i haven't read confirmation that this blue earring that was found was in fact Mickey's, however.

RIGHT in front of the abandoned hospital. where many locals speculated due to it being dark and abandoned there. if only that security guard would have been there to help. my heart breaks.

http://goo.gl/maps/eVFWg

KATC also has copies of BSL's personal journals going back several years. That will be the news story tomorrow. They said there were entires where he wrote about his anger scaring his own self and while panning the document, I saw "It is not your fault" written at the top. I hope they release all of this to the public so we can see it.

SHOCKING From the Independent

"According to the case files, an Austin, Texas, woman interviewed by FBI agents on July 12 was carrying Lavergne’s baby at the time of the questioning. She told investigators that “Lavernge told her a story that he picked up a woman in her 50s who was hitchhiking in Beaumont, Texas, and she ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas.”

The age description and story about where Lavergne picked up a hitchhiker match with a driver’s license that was found in Lavergne’s home. "

"I didn't know human blood smelt so bad"- Brandon Lavergne.

That quote gives me chills.

Me too. Of course, in his head and his lies, it was his own blood. I always felt like he was just a piece of crap that killed Mickey in a panic. I no longer think that. I think he was a very, very evil person all along.

I also don't like the eyewitness account to the scratch marks on his triceps.

SHOCKING From the Independent

"According to the case files, an Austin, Texas, woman interviewed by FBI agents on July 12 was carrying Lavergne’s baby at the time of the questioning. She told investigators that “Lavernge told her a story that he picked up a woman in her 50s who was hitchhiking in Beaumont, Texas, and she ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas.”

The age description and story about where Lavergne picked up a hitchhiker match with a driver’s license that was found in Lavergne’s home. "

BBM - that might be the smartest thing she ever did!!! Keep running and don't look back.

i posted this on the "more victims" thread, and I'm going to post it here. I'm trying not to Judge, but it really makes me mad that other women were assaulted by him and didn't report it! He could have been put away and Mickey would still be here. Women need to learn to speak up for themselves as well as for other possible future victims.

Who knows what he did to that hitchhiker. Round Rock is 264 miles from Beaumont, so she was with him for a long time. I'm sure he did awful things. She should have reported him. She probably didn't want to because she was hitchhiking and thought police would "blame" her putting herself in such a dangerous situation. Hitchhiker or no hitchhiker, rape is a crime!

His sister should have reported him for attempting to rape her. His cousin should have reported him for jumping on top of her and groping her. I'm sure there are many more. If only they would have come forward!!!!!!

I really want confirmation that the hitchhiker is alive. I don't necessarily take BSL's version of what happened as truth....

I hope every missing/murdered woman's case since he was released from jail and the years prior to him going to jail from Plaquemines Parish, LA to central Texas are being re-examined for possible connections to BSL. This monster got around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz