GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Ok updated photo:

8855130_448x252.jpg

Autumn Pasquale is one week away from turning 13. She has blonde hair with pink highlights, stands about 5'2" and weighs 120 pounds according to police.

Family and friends say she was last seen riding a white BMX bicycle

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8183567

Gosh, she is an adult-sized little girl...wonder if she thinks she is older than she is?

I know Clayton to be a pretty safe area. I do recall this past summer, a young girl tried to kill her family by intentionally starting a house fire, but besides that I've never known Clayton to have any issues. However, there are 2 RSO's right in the area. I really hope she is found safe. I am hoping she just ran away for a bit and will be found or come around when she is ready.

I am not going to link to it because I don't know how old he is, but her brother is her FB friend and has posted about the phone pings (not accurate) and quashed rumours that her bike and phone had been found.

Edit: They also have dogs out searching.

The poor kid is clearly anguished :(

I know Clayton to be a pretty safe area. I do recall this past summer, a young girl tried to kill her family by intentionally starting a house fire, but besides that I've never known Clayton to have any issues. However, there are 2 RSO's right in the area. I really hope she is found safe. I am hoping she just ran away for a bit and will be found or come around when she is ready.

Me too, I am holding out hope just like you.

Hi, Clue! :seeya:

I dunno if anyone would want to spend the night even remotely outdoors in this region...it is getting pretty chilly I think (and usually I think it is warmer than anyone else does!).

Hey Jane!

Hope we find this gal! :please:

Me too...I am crossing my fingers that this is one of those cases where the kid either runs away on purpose or accidentally goes off the grid for a bit, causing everyone to go into a panic, and then her parents don't know whether to yell or cry when she shows up.

One of those RSO's is in custody. The other lives on the intersection with Autumn's street :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguel13b
Back