GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Did anything come of the picture posted to her wall on FB? Of the girl singing? I think it was her Aunt who said this person was unknown to them.. The person's name was not on her FB friends list.
The picture was taken inside a house. So Autumn was inside a house at 2.21pm, with this girl.

LE could check schools near there for someone with the name of the singing girl, if they haven't already.

:moo::moo:

Did anything come of the picture posted to her wall on FB? Of the girl singing? I think it was her Aunt who said this person was unknown to them.. The person's name was not on her FB friends list.
The picture was taken inside a house. So Autumn was inside a house at 2.21pm, with this girl.

LE could check schools near there for someone with the name of the singing girl, if they haven't already.

:moo::moo:

Is the picture still there? I had not read this.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I found another Autumn Pasquale website last updated that mentions a boyfriend she has and his name. Jan of this year. Man this FB thing where there is a map and a dot where the person lives. Way too much information is out in public.

omg, just found out that Autumn is the cousin of my daughter's friend

She has 2 FB pages. But I don't see anything on either of them that is very recent. Jan on one and May on the other.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

E

I understand the frustration. But if you have a solid tip should have left message y
ou chose to hang up.
LE has and always will monitor sites like this to stay in the loop.
\

BBM

Really?

Zero -- if you are sitting next to PD, please let them know that it is very frustrating that there is no email address to send these kinds of tips to. I have only come across phone numbers that lead to voice mail systems and it is very difficult to explain these kinds of tips (not to mention impossible to add links). It could, in a very real way, hinder their investigation.

When I was working the Sky Metalwala case (errr...still am), emailed tips from WS members were critical in narrowing the time-frame that Sky may have gone missing. Please tell PD that it is imperative they advertise an email address. We couldn't have sent in the Sky tips any other way, as they involved photos.

ETA: Especially given the age of people close to Autumn's age and the fact that this case may involve a cyber-crime -- social networking and email are how the younger generations communicate nowadays. :)

Thank you, Zero!!

The Clayton police FB stinks- Monroe has more info then them; so does state police

The Clayton police FB stinks- Monroe has more info then them; so does state police

Don't worry -- I'm sending all these tips in one way or another. I've been submitting to a few places and, if I have to, I will call the phone tiplines and leave some voice mails. But, I do find it ridiculous -- having worked several cases -- that there is not an easy email address to submit everything to. Never had that happen before.

I love WS for all the money in the world....but it's only worth all the work we do here if we submit the findings to law enforcement! :D

Her 1 FB put dob 10/29/1991 which makes her 21

Sounds like she possibly tried to talk in teen code & it didn't work?

Iy definately would get a response. Especially the sassy girls. You'd respond with a "WT* you talking about?" and maybe she could have carried it on from there?

Guys until we get some info from the mods on verified locals I think we need to be very careful. Rumors can lead us down some very windy paths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question? Starting back to the obvious. Just putting it out there.

If you were going to meet up with say some supposed model agent wouldn't you tell a girlfriend? When you made text contact with your mom wouldn't you maybe mention it in even a around the 'bout way?

If it was a new boyfriend or even the older one don't you keep up with the girls and tell them what's up?

However, if you made a new "singing" friend that your old friends aren't cool with???????????

Would you ride your bike to see an "agent"? No matter how young you were?

Bike to "singing girls"?

Again just putting it out there. Thanks

Creeps me out to think about an online predator having anything to do with...anything, really. :waitasec:

Guys until we get some info from the mods on verified locals I think we need to be very careful. Rumors can lead us down some very windy paths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but isn't this site about helping solve things? Things others may not have seen yet. If these guys aren't guilty no harm no foul right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl
Back