GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is her reason for going there...what was their reason for wanting her to come to the house?
I agree with you.

Those statements are saying she was lured by the boys under the pretense of the boys having parts Autumn would want for her bike. Like maybe a FB message from the younger one to her that he could hook her up with parts for her bike.

I don't think LE was saying the boys lured her there so they could get her bike for parts.

Maybe more bc it would have been broken down & sold as parts. But I'm still confused why they're calling it an Odyssey bc I didn't think Odyssey made frames. They make everything else, though. It looks like a Fit or a higher end Haro frame. Idk, just speculating. Broken down & sold legit, cleaned, on eBay or Craigslist could vary 3-500 respectively. They're selling hot stuff & probably to other kids so maybe they'd only net 200, idk just a guess.

Could they have someone older they are getting the bike parts for.....to sell thru Ebay or Craigslist?

If her murder was over bike parts, it is no less senseless than the murders we hear little about, when teen gang members shoot others for wearing their colors, etc...apparently no reason is too senseless or ridiculous.

Considering the comments here, which are mild, I have to wonder why police admitted it was the mother that led them to the suspects. I suppose she could have requested it or they knew she would be trashed much worse if they kept it private but it doesn't seem like a great PR move for her. Idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I'm saying I'm very sorry that they lost their child.

Apparently I can't say anything today without it being taken out of context.

All *#& day I've hurt over the parents not being able to hug their daughter, while I hug my kids extra. I got exactly what you meant.

Jeez, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I'm saying I'm very sorry that they lost their child.

I knew what you meant.

I think everyone is so dumbfounded and sad right now, it's easy to get a little snippy.

We are all here because this has broken our hearts.

So, what's a little girl's life worth these days in comparison to BMX bicycle parts...:doh:

This just infuriates me! :furious:

Rest peacefully sweet Autumn :rose:

Kudos to that mom. I know there is some back-and-forth here about the reward money, etc. But for once, we have a parent who turned their child in for committing a horrendous crime. Oftentimes, we're angry that they are defending and standing behind their child - albeit an adult or not - who has taken someone else's life. Then we get someone who actually does the right thing, and the motive is in question. We don't know why she did it, but it must've been hard. She did the right thing.

yeah, i agree and she turned 2 kids... i think this one of the only positive things that has kept me from feeling completely discouraged about the human race, lol. kudos to their mother! moo

I keep asking myself........was that last text, don't be like that to one of these boys??

Ugh..

I got what you meant Hope

It takes a while to strangle someone - I watched a local trial in which a husband was accused of strangling his wife to death. The DA stood in front of the jury and acted out the strangulation while counting down the minutes - I believe he said 4 minutes. It seemed like an eternity watching it and imagining how terrified she must have been as her life slipped away.

So someone help me understand how you stand over a 12 year old child, slowly strangling the life out of her, because your ultimate goal is to make $200 bucks off of her bicycle? Is there a punishment severe enough for someone capable of such an act? :furious:

I will probably get scalded for saying this, but how can we be so sure that the perps' mother didn't turn them in to collect the $10,000 reward? Not saying I believe that's the reason - but it could be a possibility - we aren't inside her head.

Isn't this the very reason why we have rewards? It is an incentive to talk and provide LE with much needed information.

I personally don't care what her reasons were - if she was responsible for providing information that ultimately lead LE to find Autumn - she is to be commended. She has my prayers as well.

I have a question re the cod. Sorry if this is too graphic.

It says "blunt force trauma consistent with strangulation". Isn't blunt force trauma a hit with something heavy and hard and strangulation is rope or hands around the neck? How can one be "consistent" with the other? Was she both hit and strangled?

Simply for clarification purposes, it is being reported that only one of the two boys has been charged with luring.

The boys were charged with first degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body and tampering with evidence. The younger boy was in addition charged with a count of luring.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121023_2_youths_charged_in_killing_of_Pasquale.html?c=r

The boys, whose name were not released by the Gloucester County's Prosecutor's Office, have been charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposing of a body, tampering with evidence and theft. The younger boy was also charged with luring.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/police_two_teenage_boys_charge.html

Purely speculation, but my bet would be that he lured Autumn to the house either by text or Facebook. MOO.

I agree with you.

Those statements are saying she was lured by the boys under the pretense of the boys having parts Autumn would want for her bike. Like maybe a FB message from the younger one to her that he could hook her up with parts for her bike.

I don't think LE was saying the boys lured her there so they could get her bike for parts.

i hope more info comes out soon as they continue their investigation. they seemingly have a reason to want the bike because they have a way to profit but why wouldnt they just steal the bike? killing her for it seems over the top but weve seen people murdered for way less so who knows? im so tired of the senseless killing of people... it just really makes no sense to me.

You did or said nothing wrongl I don't doubt most of us completely understood your harmless sign off.

We're maybe all feeling a bit sensitive right now.

To everyone here - thank you for being someone who cares. Keep you and yours as safe as humanly possible. Feeling very sad as I sign off for the night.

Night all. x

Of course they knew each other. They lived a few blocks from each other and shared th same hobby.

Who gives a **** about if they were getting bike parts for some one older or Craig's list or any of these other crap being spouted out right now. A 12 year old innocent little girl was killed there is no reason at all acceptable for it either it's disgusting and whoever did it minors or not needs to rot in a cell for life and worse things that I won't even get into on here! Sick sad world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios