GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question re the cod. Sorry if this is too graphic.

It says "blunt force trauma consistent with strangulation". Isn't blunt force trauma a hit with something heavy and hard and strangulation is rope or hands around the neck? How can one be "consistent" with the other? Was she both hit and strangled?

I think blunt force trauma would be no cut with a knife, etc. or no gun hole in a body. The blunt force would be to the windpipe. No intrusion in to the body.

They said she was not sexually abused. So was she really KILLED over a stolen bike?

Why didnt they just steal it when she wasnt looking?

I just got home and saw on the local news about the arrests. What is this world coming to? It's not bad enough that adults commit these crimes, but kids....ugh. I knew this was gonna be teenaged boys somehow. I'm glad that at least the boy's mother called police.

They said she was not sexually abused. So was she really KILLED over a stolen bike?

Did they say she wasn't sexually assaulted for sure?I thought they were a little vague on that issue so far, not sure.

Also, they are only thinking of charging them as adults? Come on....to me, it's a no-brainer. They lured her to their home for bike parts. Bike parts?! I am just nauseous.

Well, since the house dosnt look too big, and we know the basment was full of bike parts ? Than in which room of the house did they kill her in ? Where was mom ? Not noticing her sons were killing a 12 year old girl on a saturday afternoon ???? No blood left behind ? And noooo one noticed them carrying a body to the garbage ? Hmmmmm.

Jeez, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I'm saying I'm very sorry that they lost their child.

Apparently I can't say anything today without it being taken out of context.
I understood what you meant.

Did they say she wasn't sexually assaulted for sure?I thought they were a little vague on that issue so far, not sure.

When asked about sexual assault, the Pros of Gloucester County said, that the preliminary report was no sexual assault but that it won't be confirmed until the autopsy report comes out. FWIW.

She probably fought them. With multiple "tough guys" in the room, I could see how it could escalate. I'd be willing to guess they didn't plan on "let's kill her for parts." I mean really. WHY now?

Plus, I honestly don't think understand how easily someone could get killed in a struggle.

Local new channel 10 outed the "boys" by name and showed a picture they lifted from the 15 year old monster's Facebook Page

I say GOOD!

Hearing word of another missing NJ girl Annastasia Grazino? Not sure of any more details or whether this is an old or new case?

She probably fought them. With multiple "tough guys" in the room, I could see how it could escalate. I'd be willing to guess they didn't plan on "let's kill her for parts." I mean really. WHY now?

Plus, I honestly don't think understand how easily someone could get killed in a struggle.

Blunt force trauma and Strangulation. It takes a long time to strangle someone, and IMO its never an accident

As I sit here listening to my boys argue over what we should have for dinner in between running dungeons together on WoW, I broke down for the first time. Autumn and her siblings won't get that chance ever again. They won't fight over silly stuff and then turn right around and stand together the moment someone dares say something about either of them. They won't stand up in each others weddings or commiserate over how annoying their in laws are. Her siblings will never know normal again. Everything from this point on will be 'before Autumn' and 'after Autumn', that has to be a nearly unbearable burden for a child. My heart is breaking for those children in way I didn't think possible. I just can't imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except she was strangled...you don't accidentally strangle someone

I thought the sheriff said ' blunt force trauma' on the presser. But maybe I got it wrong.'

ETA: I just saw above it was a combo of the two. :mad:

I honestly think that could happen too. People don't snap out of their adrenaline to logically reason over what they are doing.

I'm not defending the monsters in the least. I think what they did was senseless, stupid, greedy and evil.

Well, since the house dosnt look too big, and we know the basment was full of bike parts ? Than in which room of the house did they kill her in ? Where was mom ? Not noticing her sons were killing a 12 year old girl on a saturday afternoon ???? No blood left behind ? And noooo one noticed them carrying a body to the garbage ? Hmmmmm.

Maybe the mother was at work. Maybe there wasn't any blood or the boys cleaned it up before she got home. And if she wasn't home, with an abandoned house next door, there may not have been any witnesses.

I feel so sad for Autumn's family. They lost a beautiful soul in their family and it will be forever changed. This is something they will never get over. My heart hurts so badly for them.

It took courage for the mother of the boys to blow the whistle on them, knowing they killed another human being. Her decision to turn them in had to be agonizing. I can't even imagine having to make that kind of decision.

No one won in this deal. No one came out ahead. This is a tragedy all the way around.

May precious angel Autumn rest in peace and may those two murders be reminded every day of their lives what they did and torment over it.

i agree, but the way the prosecutor explained it, it was like blunt force trauma strangulation....like it was all one thing and not two different injuries??? i think he was just trying to be vague and it all came out at once or something.. i think blunt force trauma and strangulation are prolly 2 separate things... or could it mean that some blunt instrument was used to strangle her...like a baseball bat ?? do we have any medical peeps around???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288