CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears streaming down my face right now....Oh thank God.

Thank God.

:great:
ditto

YES!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

Mod Note:

If you guys will post the media links for streaming the press confernce, mods will add them to the Opening Post on this thread for quick access.

Hoorayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Just received the news from my sister via phone!!!!!!

Much happy dancing being done in Nova Scotia Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Dear Darling Jessica therewill be justice for you .... RIP beautiful girl!!!!!

I was looking At the scanner last night and I don't remember seeing anything, did any of you see?

OMG I am shaking. I am SO relieved.

That's the THING - I looked, too, after the sirens and didn't find anything. I wasn't sure if the scanner folks were listening to Arvada, though.

Note: I'm still not sure it was last night I heard crazy sirens. I emailed friend. I just recall I heard a ton of them and some weird, low-range noise. That's what made both of us think "huh?!?"

They just said on news they're expecting a picture and some background to be released at the presser.

a pic/name likely at presser. Working a house near Lake right now.Found him thru cell phone.

Thank you God!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Anyone find out any info on who it could be due to jail records, etc??

Nevermind, they just said he hasn't been booked yet.

I think this picture is appropriate for the emotions now.

Attachments

• Still1016_00067a.jpg
    Still1016_00067a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 90
Yay!!! I hope they have the right person. I grew up 10 blocks away for what from where Jessica was found. I now live in the area he was preying on. I am so relieved. I pray for Jessica's family and they find peace and some sort of comfort from this arrest. <3

Must be so scary you may know this person.

lived right by the freaking lake... unbelievable.........

I said last night he had to live in that area to be bold enough to attempt to take someone from the lake b/c there was no way to have a car 'right there'-- there are a few houses backing up to the lake trails... I figured he lived in that part of Countryside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard