FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Parker's mother petitions to change Fla. law

Michelle's Law could grant child visitation to families of missing persons

According to the petition's website, Stewart and her family "are lucky at this point in time that we get to see (the children), however, it would help anyone in similar circumstances and quite possibly set an example for other states to follow and change their laws."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../17153876/-/brbshc/-/index.html#ixzz2AX0M0auw

On the actual petition site, this line proceeds the part about them being lucky to see the children. "We do have a limited visitation agreement that can be revoked at any time by the other parent."

And that ^^ is the problem IMO.

Just wanted to stop by and share a little. I still feel numb whenever I think about Michelle and all of her loved ones. A tragic story that should have had answers by now. Wherever Michelle is now, I hope she knows that so many have prayed and wished for her over the past year. With all of the information that unfolded so quickly in the first days of her disappearance, who would have ever thought we'd wait this long for answers.

May you be found one day and may your children come to know your family once again. Lord bless you and keep you always.

I have not followed Michelle's case at all. Was at the beauty shop today waiting on my mom to get her hair done and ran across a People magazine. There was an article in there about some missing persons. I did not get a chanc to read it, but I saw a picture of Michelle, and Lisa Irwin and Kyron were in that articlel. I think the date of that magazine was 10/22/2012.

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

8:00AM
Orlando Police Department
Lake Nona Community Police Office
10727 Narcoossee Road
Orlando, FL 32832

We will have people out on the road with signs directing where to park. All Voulenteers will be asked to sign in after arrival to be placed into a search group. Each group will have a pre-selected team leader that will be guiding to the ACTUAL SEARCH AREA that will be disclosed then. We will be going into wooded areas! Those who would prefer to hand out flyers at specific locations we will have groups doing as such.

Clothing: Wear Jeans, close toed shoes, a Missing Michelle Shirt (if you have one) or a Bright colored shirt. If you have some kind of tool to help possibly cut through brush, it may come in handy. Bug Spray, walking stick etc..

There is a Publix in the plaza next to where we are meeting but feel free to bring Water or a Snack for you'r self, We will have coolers!

We ask that people try to Car-Pool if possible as parking at the Lake Nona Police Sub station may not fit the amount of vehicles expected.

We are looking for Michelle....We will not stop. This will be one of many that we hope to organize. We will not let the evil that has taken her from us, her son's and daughter win. We will search how ever long and how ever far we have to.

IF you can not be with us, Pray for us please!

Hoping the family gets answers this weekend. :please:

almost a year later and still no justice for Michelle & her sweet kids. where are you????

Sorry they didn't find anything. I know the unknowing must be unbearable for her family. I looked at the area around Lake Nona and it is huge in terms of searching, lots of woods and thickets. Like a needle in a hay stack finding someone there. So sorry nothing turned up :(

It's almost been a year since Michelle vanished. I was really hoping they were going to have another search on the anniversary of her disappearance.

Good to meet you all again but sad that a year has passed and no trace of Michelle. I am rarely on WS but get the newsfeeds from her FB page. I wracked my brains with the rest of you, even before joining. I pay tribute to all of you that have stayed the course including the wonderful MODS. I have followed some missing children cases, closer to home, and covered here on WS.
I truly wish we could do something to assist in finding Michelle. It is really heartbreaking. I have also noticed how many people have been missing for years,so many of them just children.
Thank you Websleuths for a superb forum, I have learned so much here.[enough to know that this post is off topic, but like many others, I am always hoping for some developments.]
:leaf2:

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! I thought for sure when this case first came out, that Michelle would be found fast and he would be in jail awaiting trial. Especially, when I saw how hard police worked the case and everyone searched day after day. I saw the civil case on PC and was struck by his behavior. So much so, I told a relative about their case and his bizarre behavior. Four days later, I learned she was missing :(. I am so sad for her children and family. I will keep praying for her to be found, and justice to be served.

It has been a year since Michelle vanished.

For those with potential information that may help solve this case, it is a good day to reflect on why Michelle is still missing.

It is time to realize that the information you have may be the information needed to bring Michelle home.

It is time to believe anything is possible.

It is time to do the right thing.

Where the information you hold leads to, is what is right, regardless of where that is, and regardless of who it may involve.

If Michelle has been murdered, then someone is still out there, free to do it again, if the mood strikes them, for whatever reason. You have no control over that. The only thing you may control, is the ability to help bring Michelle home.

Please take the time today to consider speaking up.

You can remain completely anonymous. No one need ever know. Your call will not be traced if you call. Your IP address will not be traced if you email. You will never have to testify. It is not a setup. There is nothing to fear. It is truly anonymous.

For more information on how your information might help, please visit: http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

New billboards will also be posted in Central Florida this weekend.

The first is along Orange Avenue in the Belle Isle area, showing Parker and three other missing Central Florida women -- Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio and Lacey Buenfil.

Another billboard near the Interstate 4 and State Road 417 exit in Sanford shows only Parker.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...cles/cfn/2012/11/17/michelle_parker_last.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam