FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not on right now, but it will be at noon FL time, if anyone wants a live news feed and doesn't have one yet:
http://www.wftv.com/s/watchlive/

I should have said, it's live right now, so you can go there, but there's only an occasional weather report between now and noon (broadcasts) unless there is breaking news.

Abusive injury of his second wife clearly led to her death a few months later, and I don't think I could bare to see this guy get away with disappearing Michelle a few years later.

If this IS Michelle, this perp needs to be put behind bars for the rest of his life. Lock him up and throw away the key forever.

Anxiously awaiting further news ...

wow... skeleton? was the body out in the open on that grass?? would someone have "tossed" the body over the fence? im shocked that a body was there so long and wasn't seen until now. my sound doesnt work on my work PC, so maybe the reporter said something about it in the video... just curious.

:praying:

also - can someone throw this on a map so we can see it's location in relation to where her car was found, where she was last seen, etc?

anyone know how long we can expect to wait before hearing more news on the results of identifying the remains?

From the MP facebook page
the remains found in orlando yesterday were NOT MP:

"Michelle Parker Missing Person
29 minutes ago near Geneva, FL via mobile
Yet another double edged sword we feel today... The remains found yesterday in Orlando are NOT Michelle.

I truly feel for who Evers family and friends this person may be and hope it brings closure for them."

Since they already know it is none of the missing women, then they know the victim is a man, or another race? We will likely get some new info on the noon news, due to start in 3 minutes!

I didn't hear them say that it is NONE of the missing women, only that it isn't Michelle.

Has anyone called in a tip about the guy who exposed himself looking exactly like Dale to LE? If I only saw the composite, I would think that someone drew a picture of him!

I didn't hear them say that it is NONE of the missing women, only that it isn't Michelle.

Has anyone called in a tip about the guy who exposed himself looking exactly like Dale to LE? If I only saw the composite, I would think that someone drew a picture of him!

Yes. Multiple agencies are aware of it.

I can't see where multiple emails regarding it would hurt though... ;)

I just can't get over the resemblance.

comparisondale800x422640x338.jpg

I just can't get over the resemblance.

comparisondale800x422640x338.jpg

Especially that nose! thanks for putting those pics side by side....when i first saw the pic I though it was related to Michelle's case...And it is within 10 miles of Dale's condo? What a coinkydink...wonder if Dale had that Thursday off like he the day he made Michelle disappear?

Especially that nose! thanks for putting those pics side by side....when i first saw the pic I though it was related to Michelle's case...And it is within 10 miles of Dale's condo? What a coinkydink...wonder if Dale had that Thursday off like he the day he made Michelle disappear?

Thanks to Dale's CL activity, they may be able to use more than phone records and employment records :floorlaugh: :saber:

wow... just... wow!!!

Why would Dale expose himself? May be he thinks he hasn't had enough publicity lately and perhaps is looking for more? And what does any of it have to do with Michelle disappearance? ... Even in the unlikely scenario that the "flasher" was in fact Dale Smith?

On another note I was looking at the photos of Michelle and the other two missing persons that were floating around in relation to the human remains that had been discovered and I could not help but notice how all three of them are female, relatively young and quite attractive ... now ... that is an unmistakeable common denominator and the significance of it is anyone's guess as it pertains to each and all of the disappearances.

Why would Dale expose himself? May be he thinks he hasn't had enough publicity lately and perhaps is looking for more? And what does any of it have to do with Michelle disappearance? ... Even in the unlikely scenario that the "flasher" was in fact Dale Smith?

On another note I was looking at the photos of Michelle and the other two missing persons that were floating around in relation to the human remains that had been discovered and I could not help but notice how all three of them are female, relatively young and quite attractive ... now ... that is an unmistakeable common denominator and the significance of it is anyone's guess as it pertains to each and all of the disappearances.

I'm not sure Dale made all three of those women disappear...just one that we are pretty certain of...tho I leave open the possibility that Dale could have been involved in a whole lot more than just ONE disappearance. Good job Thor...connecting the dots! Bravo

Thanks to Dale's CL activity, they may be able to use more than phone records and employment records :floorlaugh: :saber:

I wonder what evidence is hidden in those CL advertisements? What was Dale hiding? Could it/did it make him want to kill? Wish we had access to some of that inside info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe