Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Strawberry
Beach is the reason I have some belief in this story

Yes, me too - seems real enough that we moved back to the main thread - I amost had a panic attack when I sent a few message alerts out and came back and the thread had moved...:panic:

The media has a tendency to exaggerate things so more people tune in, to generate more interest, etc so I'll wait until tomorrow to get giddy. Although any new evidence at this point doesn't matter since she can't be tried again.

Wasn't Pipitone the reporter who was in the Defense's back pocket though through the whole trial? always giving them the slant on all of his reporting? I still am skeptical, but I guess I will wait to see what it is. I'm not holding my breath for any big revelation, FCA has been out of the news for too long, it is "time", I smell something "planted" by JB, but I guess I will see and hope I am wrong.

IMO, MOO< etc.*

But why would he plant something that points at FCA?? That would ruin his whole posturing of defending "the innocent" from wrongful convictions?:banghead:

Okay...I am going to start a new thread just for this New Evidence...I don't want it to get lost in the Side Bar thread...this thread goes on and on and on for pages and pages LOL

Thanks Intermezzo! We need to stay on the Sidebar until the interview actually airs though. Otherwise the info will be buried to page 10 by 11:00p Tuesday night.

I will be able to see the thread even though no one else can. I will open it as soon as it airs.

I was hoping to keep this under wraps for another 24 hours but news teasers thwarted my plan. I knew everyone would be excited and you will not be disappointed. However, pull up a chair and get comfy because it is not even going to air until TUESDAY NIGHT. You guys have a good 28 hours to be patient, okay? lol

I *really* want to let myself believe that the sound in the distance is really the Karma train approaching, but I keep remembering another time when we were promised something similar and it turned into nothing. I hope I'm wrong. I hope this truly does finally prove that JB was nothing but extremely lucky at best, criminal at worst.

I hope that Caylee will be able to rest in peace, knowing that the truth is finally known.

Please everyone remember that it's November Sweeps.

But why would he plant something that points at FCA?? That would ruin his whole posturing of defending "the innocent" from wrongful convictions?:banghead:

This whole "promoting the big story tonight at 11pm" thing, I don't trust JB as far as I could throw him, him being "shaken", and "why didn't the prosecution know about this?"

again, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just too jaded by the whole DT, they have a motive behind everything, since things aren't going JB's way AT ALL, he needs to SOMEHOW redeem himself, maybe "whatever this is", we will all say "Ah Ha, NOW I understand, NOW I understand why JB defended FCA so strongly all along, the poor soul had NO IDEA and was taken for a ride by FCA, Poor Poor JB, Please people, he really is a Great Attorney, HIRE HIM!!!! He neeeds the work" !!!

Sorry for all the sarcasm, I am just so jaded by this whole bunch, and this whole "promoting" by Pipitone, just spill it out tonight for God's sake!!

Again, hope I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. It is going to benefit JB somehow, ulterior motive, that kind of thing.

IMO, mOO, etc.

This whole "promoting the big story tonight at 11pm" thing, I don't trust JB as far as I could throw him, him being "shaken", and "why didn't the prosecution know about this?"

again, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just too jaded by the whole DT, they have a motive behind everything, since things aren't going JB's way AT ALL, he needs to SOMEHOW redeem himself, maybe "whatever this is", we will all say "Ah Ha, NOW I understand, NOW I understand why JB defended FCA so strongly all along, the poor soul had NO IDEA and was taken for a ride by FCA, Poor Poor JB, Please people, he really is a Great Attorney, HIRE HIM!!!! He neeeds the work" !!!

Sorry for all the sarcasm, I am just so jaded by this whole bunch, and this whole "promoting" by Pipitone, just spill it out tonight for God's sake!!

Again, hope I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. It is going to benefit JB somehow, ulterior motive, that kind of thing.

IMO, mOO, etc.

Tweets are reporting that is is "Sweeps Week" But not a whole lot else on Twitter, so far...

Just saw this on twitter:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-casey.html

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it is billing as a major story in the Casey Anthony saga.
The report, from Tony Pipitone, won&#8217;t air until 11 p.m. Tuesday. But WKMG will start promoting the report at 11 p.m. Monday.

&#8220;This is one of the biggest Tony Pipitone investigations we&#8217;ve had,&#8221; WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. &#8220;Tony uncovers evidence that could have changed the jury&#8217;s mind &#8212; evidence that points right at Casey. But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn&#8217;t know about it. Tony is still working on putting the story together, and it will air Tuesday night at 11.&#8221;

A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, &#8220;I don&#8217;t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.&#8221;

Didn't I see somewhere that JB supposedly said in his book that his computer people found evidence that someone researched "foolproof suffocation" THE DAY Caylee disappeared? And he somehow said GA did it. I thought, well if that is on there that proves to me that FCA committed premeditated murder. I wonder it that's what this is about. Isn't Tony Pippitone a member here?

Thanks Intermezzo! We need to stay on the Sidebar until the interview actually airs though. Otherwise the info will be buried to page 10 but 11:00p Tuesday night.

I will be able to see the thread even though no one else can. I will open it as soon as it airs.

I was hoping to keep this under wraps for another 24 hours but news teasers thwarted my plan. I knew everyone would be excited and you will not be disappointed. However, pull up a chair and get comfy because it is not even going to air until TUESDAY NIGHT. You guys have a good 28 hours to be patient, okay? lol

Excellent Beach...I patiently await the opening of the new thread...
In the mean time...I will sip my wine..a little tonight, a little more tomorrow night...

BBM
Oh and Beach please enjoy a Thwart cake :cheers:
:cupcake:

Tweets are reporting that is is "Sweeps Week" But not a whole lot else on Twitter, so far...

Yep, that is what I saw from some peeps in FLA, SWEEPS WEEK!! I'm going to keep posted over in twitter, but I am SO SKEPTICAL about this whole thing. Hope I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see.

A News Station, During SWEEPS WEEK, with something that will convince us all of FCA's guilt, and has shaken Baez to the core. Yeah, right. By Piptone. Who was reporting positively for Mason/Baez the whole trial.

Oh well, Oh well, LOLOLOL@!!!!

Summoned and reporting for duty. Hello my fellow Websleuthers. I've missed you!!

Hi SOTS!! We are on News Watch!! Pretty exciting news - new something that points at FCA and Baez is shaken.....:fireworks:

We are still guessing - what do you think it could be?????

The media has a tendency to exaggerate things so more people tune in, to generate more interest, etc so I'll wait until tomorrow to get giddy. Although any new evidence at this point doesn't matter since she can't be tried again.

It does matter and it matters a lot.

Especially to Caylee.

This is new evidence that links to FCA? Unless it&#8217;s a video of FCA committing this crime what other evidence could there be. Wouldn't new evidence be a reason for a retial?

IMO, mOO, etc.

I tend to agree with you. I'm going back and researching Pepitone's "big stories" and find they weren't really that big. Regardless, she can't be tried again but maybe whatever it is will soundly mark her as a murderer who got away with it to the few who don't already know it.

This is new evidence that links to FCA? Unless it’s a video of FCA committing this crime what other evidence could there be. Wouldn't new evidence be a reason for a retial?

Oh no. She could stand on a street corner and confess because she can't be retried.

Thanks Strawberry
Beach is the reason I have some belief in this story

Me too! I was pretty skeptical as all of us who were here through it all are. Reading doc dump after doc dump waiting for a smoking gun (diary, dna, video, fingerprint, something!) has left me disappointed. But Beach seems to know this is the real deal.

This is feeling like the old days - c'mon Dogs - let's get you out now cause we sure aren't moving in two hours!! Maybe there is even time to slip out for a bit of wine.......:great: .............

Tomorrow is going to be he77 until 11:00PM. What ever happened to the time honoured media leaking?????:banghead:

Paging AZLAWYER ---- Am I reading this correct? Does this give me reason to hope and get excited if this new information points to a fraud having been committed against the court??

Jeopardy will not attach, even in light of a final judgment, if the earlier trial is proven to be a fraud or scam. In such instances, retrial is allowed and no double jeopardy concerns are raised. In Harry Aleman v. The Honorable Judges of the Circuit Court of Cook County, the Seventh Circuit denied Aleman's petition for habeas corpus and affirmed the lower court's murder charges against him despite a prior acquittal on the same charges.[6] Aleman successfully bribed a Cook County Circuit Judge to acquit him of murder charges in 1977, but a grand jury returned a second indictment against him on the same murder charge in 1993 after evidence of the bribery surfaced. The Seventh Circuit held that the first murder trial against Aleman was a sham, and thus created a situation in which Aleman was never in jeopardy in the first place. As a result, there was no double jeopardy issue and the second murder trial was allowed to proceed.

http://defensewiki.ibj.org/index.php/Double_Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members