Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if...

Baez is sick of the bad rep he got from this case. It's humiliating & hurting him financially. Casey has never been grateful. So he "leaks" info to his buddy TP. Win win. TP ges a big news story. Baez gets a "redo" on his reputation. It'll be spun that the prosecutors blew the case. Missed critical evidence. Baez would never have represented Casey if he'd known... Blah, blah, blah. Casey is even more the villain. Baez is the innocent, now on the "good side".

Just call me cynical.

Oh my! If there's new evidence, could there be a MISTRIAL?!!! :please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

I was obsessed with the CA case for far too long. I can't believe there's MORE evidence. What could it be?

What if...

Baez is sick of the bad rep he got from this case. It's humiliating & hurting him financially. Casey has never been grateful. So he "leaks" info to his buddy TP. Win win. TP ges a big news story. Baez gets a "redo" on his reputation. It'll be spun that the prosecutors blew the case. Missed critical evidence. Baez would never have represented Casey if he'd known... Blah, blah, blah. Casey is even more the villain. Baez is the innocent, now on the "good side".

Just call me cynical.

This is what I've been saying since I started posting a few minutes ago. if JB is involved with TP, Sweeps Week, News Ratings, there is an ulterior motive on JB's part. I don't think JB is getting any business, or at least what he thought he would, the tanking of his book, he needs to redeem himself, and FAST!!!

Plus, how would Beach know? who leaked this information to Beach? how Top Secret can it be???

it had BETTER BE GOOD is all I can say.

and it had BETTER exonerate George from the molestation/murder/cover-up. If it exonerates George once and for all for all of those who still believe he did this and FCA "covered out of fear" for him, that will be enough for me.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I wonder if CA ever got FCA to get an MRI to detect that undiagnosed brain tumor she told Dr. Phils she was sure FCA has. I also wonder where in the hell FCA is?

Why would JB have to redeem himself? His potential client base are defendants, most of whom are guilty, so I don't think they would care if the public doesn't like him, as long as he can get them acquitted

I suspect that if JB was in on it - he would have booked himself on every HLH show. He's always reminded me of a side-show carnie - I can't see him letting this pass without a sound bite.

Lets see... JA was recently elected in Mid August and a certain someone reared his head to make an appearance, and, of course, take time to speak to the press. Someone who was described by the FBI as a guy "who knows a lot of things - about a lot of things".

JB is in on it apparently, from Hal's article

"A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

So JB was right there with TP in order for TP to get this "shocking video of the shaking JB" on tape during the "interview", wonder if he has his skinny jeans on. Wonder how badly he was "shaking", I really can't wait to see this video and "promotion" tonight @ 11 !!

So JB is in on it, alright. He HAS to be, from what has been leaked so far.

Who are you referring to, one of those PI's? Hoover or Dominic Casey? can you say?

IMO, MOO, etc.

Caylee is dead. She's not worried about what new evidence is going to come out. Everyone already knows Casey got away with it, and everyone was angered when she was found innocent. So I'm not sure why some new development during Sweeps week matters to Caylee....I hope she isn't concerned with what's what is happening with her "mother" on Earth.

BBM - Of course Caylee is dead, and she deserves a measure of dignity returned to her that Casey took by murdering her.

Returning that dignity to the victim is all part of true Justice and this new, revealed evidence is important in that effort. It doesn't all have to be about prison incarceration and in fact, Casey has been 'incarcerated' in her own secluded world since the verdict was read. The public will never forget what she did to Caylee and they will never again accept her back into our free, civil society.

Casey will 'pay' for murdering Caylee for the rest of her life, I truly, firmly believe that and in her case, it will be far worse than being behind iron bars.

BTW - Casey was not found "innocent". A verdict of not guilty never, ever means innocent.

Why would JB have to redeem himself? His potential client base are defendants, most of whom are guilty, so I don't think they would care if the public doesn't like him, as long as he can get them acquitted

I think a successful high-profile defense attorney needs a good reputation. To be respected. Baez is the butt of jokes- due to his own actions- but he wouldn't own up to that. I can see him being desperate to redeem himself.

Maybe Pipitone was a mole!!

I was hoping I'd get to be 115 before I ever saw that word again. LOL
Anyway, I doubt he was playing secret agent man, but whatever he has found he deserves a huge THANK YOU! We don't see very much
investigative journalism anymore and I really miss watching a reporter sink his teeth into a story.
Can't wait for tomorrow night.

I don't think he is getting much business, or at least the KIND of High-Profile Business he thought he would be getting. His book tanked. He desperately wanted to be a "talking legal head", he got nada. He needs to separate himself from FCA in a public way, if this can show she had him "snookered" in a big way, or something like that. Not saying it would work, but worth a shot for him. I hope I am so cynical I am going to be proven wrong, in a big way here, I HOPE it is something worthy, but I'm too jaded by all that JB got away with during the trial, and the way the news is slanted these days, I can't help myself LOLOL!!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Although elected mid August, Ashton does not take office until January.

I suspect that if JB was in on it - he would have booked himself on every HLH show. He's always reminded me of a side-show carnie - I can't see him letting this pass without a sound bite.

Lets see... JA was recently elected in Mid August and a certain someone reared his head to make an appearance, and, of course, take time to speak to the press. Someone who was described by the FBI as a guy "who knows a lot of things - about a lot of things".

What about additional - new charges? Like desecration of a corpse, or more lying to cops? Anything? Comeon' toss me a wishbone!

Right after JB's book came out one of the posters on amazon said the only way she could be tried again is if they found she had an accomplice. He sounded like he or she knew what they were talking about. To find that post now would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He/she also said she couldn't be tried for murder but could be brought up on other charges.

Didn't they use luminol in the house? I guess if they found anything with that it would have come out at trial.

Just when I was getting some work done :banghead:. I had sworn off reading anything else about her.

I was hoping I'd get to be 115 before I ever saw that word again. LOL
Anyway, I doubt he was playing secret agent man, but whatever he has found he deserves a huge THANK YOU! We don't see very much
investigative journalism anymore
and I really miss watching a reporter sink his teeth into a story.
Can't wait for tomorrow night.

True! The latest true investigative journalist I follow on twitter is Sara Gannim/ She is the young journalist who broke the Sandusky scandal wide open and wound up winning a Pulitzer. It must have been quite an investigation since she herself is a PSU alumn

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/13/pulitzer-prize-winner-sara-ganim-joins-cnn/

Right after JB's book came out one of the posters on amazon said the only way she could be tried again is if they found she had an accomplice. He sounded like he or she knew what they were talking about. To find that post now would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He/she also said she couldn't be tried for murder but could be brought up on other charges.

Didn't they use luminol in the house? I guess if they found anything with that it would have come out at trial.

Just when I was getting some work done :banghead:. I had sworn off reading anything else about her.

BBM I think so...didn't a rug from the sun porch light up and we speculated Caylee was laid on it or killed (forgive me Caylee) there?

Although elected mid August, Ashton does not take office until January.

True - but there is nothing to stop him from doing a little "pre-planning".... and Lamar may do it for him to excuse some of his harshness about Jeff''s performance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member