Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a big nothing.
But, on a positive note...can't remember the last time I saw 100 folks on the forum. :)
I'm not putting much stock in this story.
So, what are they going to say...that Casey honestly and truly did the searches? NSS

A blunder? It has to have something to do with the computer docs.
And, the prosecution should have read here more...we never saw 80 plus computer searches for chloroform.
Jose was afraid of the prosecution team dropping this on them at trial? Sounds to me that that Pipitone still has something going with JB.

I still want to know what it is - and I wonder if Baez really was afraid it was going to be dropped on him OR was just afraid something of this nature was going to be dropped on him.

Cause we know he did no real investigative work....

SCALE FROM 1 TO 10.
1= NO BIGGIE, ONLY SOMETHING LIKE KC GAINED 70 POUNDS.
10= JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE AS IN THE 'INNOCENT BANDWAGON' PEOPLE WILL ALL GO INTO HIDING WITH HER.

WHERE DOES THIS RANK? (that is not asking for a clue, just a number!)

Well, I don't think they will all go into hiding with her because their mouths and egos are just too big but there is a very good reason Baez appeared to be "visibly shaken". (And no, he will not be disbarred).

On a national level, probably a 8.5. To dedicated Websleuthers, I'd give it a 9.75.

disclaimer: in my book a 10 would mean she could be retried and that is never gonna happen.

A blunder? It has to have something to do with the computer docs.
And, the prosecution should have read here more...we never saw 80 plus computer searches for chloroform.
Jose was afraid of the prosecution team dropping this on them at trial? Sounds to me that that Pipitone still has something going with JB.

Yep, so why is Pip touting this news piece as having Baez "shaking" when clearly, Pip states that Baez knew of this information all along?

Oh the webs we weave to deceive.... :rolleyes:

Where's MM when you need him??!!
oxoxoxox

-----------
I do remember MM saying he couldnt come on or talk til after the trial to come. I think he may testify at that one. It was talked about when he posted those few words awhile back..maybe search MM for posts? I hope someone will post the tv station tomorrow for us out of towners.:seeya:

106 people on this thread... for THAT??!~!! But THANKS to those of you who watched and let us know! Guess we'll have to come back tomorrow, same time, same channel! Hoping we get another play-by-play!! :seeya:

Well, I don't think they will all go into hiding with her because their mouths and egos are just too big but there is a very good reason Baez appeared to be "visibly shaken". (And no, he will not be disbarred).

On a national level, probably a 8.5. To dedicated Websleuthers, I'd give it a 9.75.

disclaimer: in my book a 10 would mean she could be retried and that is never gonna happen.

:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

Without watching the snip, I believe that Jose and crew were reading here all along...which we all figured out anyway. And, the Prosecution was NOT reading here...and never did get the computer information (which our own WS'rs had uncovered).
Thanks to all who tried so hard.

Am I understanding correctly?
JB knew of this evidence at trial and he is shaken by it now...?

I pop in now and again. Thanks to many of yous who have kept this thread going. What could this be :waitasec: Kama Kama Kama Karma :please:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself. :angel:

LOL

My thoughts are that this is about the suicide searches Baez claimed in his book that George made and that you and JWG (?) proved was Casey searching for fool-proof suffocation.

I have the Skyfire app on my iPhone. I can see the news that way easier than on my computer. Just type in WKMG and click on the local news. It doesn't show commercials either. Just the logo screen. I'll be watching!! Glad to be back and see all the familiar faces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member