Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to clarify for my addled brain---we are waiting for some 'news' set forth by Baez, to the media, which is supposedly going to point to Casey's guilt? Do I have it right?

I was really amazed at how little cell ping and computer file information was covered at trial. I remember when we were following along and discussing that information that it was just so damning and also incredible to be able to know where she was and what she was doing! So...given that a lot of this info was being discussed again on here in early November, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that is what will be released!

If it is coming from Jose I worry that it is more about making George look more guilty.

I was really amazed at how little cell ping and computer file information was covered at trial. I remember when we were following along and discussing that information that it was just so damning and also incredible to be able to know where she was and what she was doing! So...given that a lot of this info was being discussed again on here in early November, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that is what will be released!

Oh I agree with you. Also, I was completely fascinated with the sleep chart. It showed exactly how little she slept. I can't even remember who did that chart but it was perfect to show her whereabouts.

Oh I agree with you. Also, I was completely fascinated with the sleep chart. It showed exactly how little she slept. I can't even remember who did that chart but it was perfect to show her whereabouts.
I had completely forgotten about that!

IMHO it is because they are respectful of having priveledgde information which I think is great and classy.

Beach even thanked us all above stating she had not one request by pm to spill the beans.....that is the way we have been in this thread. I believe you are the first to challenge what many would not even consider to challenge or even question her motives for not sharing.

I don't have any idea how anyone was able to get the information. I'm not challenging anyone but, when I don't understand something I will always ask questions.

I would think releasing a tidbit last night really scored for them in the ratings.
If there were some way we could get one WSer to view and tape the segment for the rest of us, that might just mess up their ratings for tonight?

Okay, I notified LambChop and EU...

Thank you! Eidetic would also like to know.. I will notify her...It feels so nostalgic having everyone gather here... wonderful seeing everyone together again...

Good afternoon guys, my first time back since the verdict.. I hope everyone is well.

I don't care what the news folks are implying - I don't believe for one second that if this evidence will be even more incriminating to FCA - that it originated from Baez.

I think this is something uncovered by Tony or his contacts and he checked part of it out with Baez to see if it could be true. Baez being Baez would claim to know all about it - and we know how that goes....

What would be the point of proving to us and the public even more than we already know that FCA is completely guilty? This would make him look like a better lawyer and bring him in more business? That's a pretty twisted way to approach something unless Baez has some big issue with FCA and he needs to shut her up or make her even more inaccessible than she is now. Like - does she has something juicy to reveal about JB that might get her a big interview so she's ready to talk cause she's fed up being out of the spotlight - and this is Jose cutting her off at the pass (as they say)?

I feel like I've stepped back two years or else I'm in the midst of a psychotic break!! I go soaring up with excitement and happiness and then the pessimism sneaks in and then the suspicion when I read the "slant" of an article and then I read some more than know for sure it's real and away I go again!

Reading posts it feels that horror of the verdict and the shock and pain we all felt is keeping us feeling we need to protect ourselves from feeling that again with this case. I just have to remember the media likes to jerk us around......what we think favors Baez could just be pot stirring.

I'm going back to excited and hopeful until I definitely know better.:rocker:

I remember that too. It made her seem kind of manic. She would be texting until 2 am and then be up at it again by 5 am. It was very odd.

I think one of the problems with the prosecution was that they never laid out a detailed theory and specific timeline of when they thought she killed the baby. So they could not attack the cell and computer usage timeline because they did not have a crime-timeline to compare it to.

I think it would have been effective for them to push back against the defense theory of GA and the drowning scenario, by showing CA's manic cell usage and her downloading pix from clubs at the same time the drowning supposedly occurred.

But the state had decided to kind of ignore the Defense theory, so as not to give it credence. And that was a mistake, in the end. JMO

Has livelaughluv been in? Anyone contacted her? Posted in this thread during trial.

I think beach already said it would'nt go before the bar, ANJ

:please: I know, but I like to dream and AZ already took one of my dreams away! Can't I just sit in delusion and wish land just a little while longer? LOL

I just saw this major above header post by Tricia..pasted below - so I'm going to agree with those above that it has something to do with AIM account as it says we will not be surprised, but others will. Something perhaps that we discussed on threads?

AHA MOMENT!!!!!!!! Websleueths is going to be mentioned in the broadcast perhaps?????

ACCORDING TO WKMG IN ORLANDO NEW EVIDENCE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE. MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT BE SURPRISED BUT EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE.

Unless you have a Nielsen box, you are not contributing to ratings. The system hasn't evolved enough to count online viewers.

Okay, so I went into the news section of the Orlando Sentinel, then to the TV Guy Hal's column where he talks about this new "evidence" - and watched the expose "clip" he has bolded as here.

http://www.clickorlando.com/Local-6...238/17484426/-/11oor15/-/index.html?showAds=0

And sure enough there is Baez yakking - BUT we all know his smug smirking look when he is confident or acting confident - and he is NOT wearing that look.

And when you think about it - who else would Tony Piptone be talking to on air about new evidence? The prosecution? Not a chance - they are all still employed at the State Attorney's office and that eliminates them right there from "air time".

I'm feeling a whole lot better about this now.

I'm sure whatever it is, we've already found it and discussed it to death! I truly believe that WS should have prosecuted this case. We would have gotten a conviction!

Hopefully this isn't just JB drumming up some interest for a possible interview for Casey.

I'm sure whatever it is, we've already found it and discussed it to death! I truly believe that WS should have prosecuted this case. We would have gotten a conviction!

Hopefully this isn't just JB drumming up some interest for a possible interview for Casey.

Hey nice to see you again!! And is that "bacon addict" a new add? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member