Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
WKRP ain't got the only falling turkey in town...

Product Details
Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 2, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856771
ISBN-13: 978-1937856779
Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (453 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,265,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

So what the heck? Why did Baez try and say it was George who looked up 'foolproof suffocation?"

George would not be confirming a FB friend or clicking on a Myspace page. Nor taking a call from Jesse.

ETA:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,0,50368.story

Baez noted that, before the "foolproof suffocation" search, someone logged into an AOL Instant Messenger account on the computer. According to Baez's writings, George Anthony had an AIM account, but Casey Anthony did not.

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote.

1. He wanted to sell books.
2. He underestimated WS! (And Tony P)

Those are just my guesses!

Mind you, if someone searches for "Foolproof suffocation" I might be more likely to think that they're looking for suicide methods (in order not to be halfway suffocated and left disabled if dying fails) than ways to murder a two-year-old. I mean, what's the need for being foolproof there? Babies can't fight back so just suffocate them any old way you can think of and keep doing it until they're dead.

I thought Caylee drowned accidentally so why would George need to research suffocation to kill her?

Tricia - please tell us that you are planning a special live show on this!!!!

:waitasec: I'm confused! Is JB now going to say he lied in his book about GA doing the foolproof suffocation search? That certainly won't help his book sales :floorlaugh: Does anyone remember when we found out about the searches (breaking neck, chloroform etc.)?

He won't admit he LIED - he will instead send the train to run over the person who gave him the report ............. BUT that too will be an epic fail as he really already admitted he fibbered when he said something to the effect: ' I was afraid the prosecution was going to bring it up at trial.' (Not the exact quote, so if someone wants to post it feel free!)

IMHO, etc.

I didn't know that was the guy from Pink Floyd. I just thought JWG was really hot!

He won't admit he LIED - he will instead send the train to run over the person who gave him the report ............. BUT that too will be an epic fail as he really already admitted he fibbered when he said something to the effect: ' I was afraid the prosecution was going to bring it up at trial.' (Not the exact quote, so if someone wants to post it feel free!)

IMHO, etc.

No, he didn't lie, he "misinterpreted"........
Beach said this upthread......
We all know Baez wouldn't lie!!

Ummm - we have this big occasion and ah...didn't want you to miss it...and ....ummm....and we're glad you could join us and ...ermmmmm - well.......WE NEED FOOD!!

Whatcha got??:giggle:

Magnum ice cream bars ,double layered with chocolate and caramel in between the chocolate layers.
Better than wine,I swear .....

Thanks BChand!!!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/Local-6...238/17484426/-/11oor15/-/index.html?showAds=0

Okay, here goes

I do not see a "shaken Baez"

What I interpret by the snippet is the info either came from Baez or Baez was asked to comment on what Pipitone found.

When Baez says "I don't understand how no one ever knew about this evidence" I take that to mean how LE and the State's Attorney's office didn't know about the evidence...
IMO He knew, and I will say he was worried the Prosecution knew and was waiting for it to show up in Discovery...it did not.
Maybe he was a little anxious Linda Drane Burdick or Ashton would pull a Perry Mason moment during the trial..but IMO it is not Linda' style and she was the Lead Prosecutor.

Baez also says "the knock out blow in this case" but because it is only a snippet I don't know WHAT he was referring to and will have to wait and hear the whole report tonight.

Wow, it feels like a family reunion on here. Came to check out what's happening after reading yesterday about the "new evidence". I hate to be cynical but I don't think I could get over another gut wrenching over the FCA. Certainly hope this is for real and not just a PR move.

Where is . . .SeriouslySleuthing. . .I think was her hat? She crushed hard on YM.

:gasp: I was known as Mrs. Yuri in the basement chat during the trial. And 2goldfish was Mrs. Body farm. We claimed them first! :floorlaugh: In a couple of hours I'll do more pms to those listed if y'all cannot do due to work or on a nook like I am right now.

Remember that thead with all the gaffees and funnies as to quotes we had. For levity, can someone please take the time to bump and link that thread now please?

Jeez, I hope that this is not just the suffocation search.....:please:

All of the information showing virtually every minute of ICA's activities on the phone, the computer and her location for most of the day of June 16th were posted on here months and months and months ago. Well before trial. The Defence's claim that Caylee drowned while both GA and ICA were home is virtually impossible.

I was absolutely shocked during the trial that very little of this information was ever brought up and resigned myself to the belief that for some reason, it had been deemed in-admissable!

If that is not the case, I am even more shocked and disappointed by the verdict than I was initially.

: (

No, he didn't lie, he "misinterpreted"........
Beach said this upthread......
We all know Baez wouldn't lie!!

Is that like a CA mis-truth or mis-speak? :floorlaugh:

Yeah, the trolls at Amazon have been spinning it as "misinterpreted"
"innocent little mistake" for months and months now.
(IMHO, btw Beach was being facetious upthread in that wording!)

No matter what it is called, the fact remains he would not have been afraid of exculpatory info being mentioned at trial, therefore - he knew exactly who did those searches IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member