Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to the mods, etc. can we get a live link (streaming) on the relevant thread - the one we need to "thank"?

The cats names and other cast members too! LOL
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #11

MY CAST OF CHARACTERS:

s6861.gif
Jose the horse leading the way

s4865.gif
Mistress of ceremony: Ms.Bloggetta Webby Sleuth

profilepic51034_8.gif
"Justice" (the dog)

s5895.gif
The PURRRRRR-fect 10, ZA- ZA- NIDA!!!!!!!!

s11971.gif
Jul-e-ette, Cat 1
s11670.gif
Looooooooouuuuuuis, Cat 2
s11652.gif
Sa-manth-a, (ZA- ZA- NIDA's sister)
s10377.gif
Cookie!!!!!!!
s8818.gif
KC MUFF-IN
s8483.gif
Baby Zach-are-E, just hanging around waiting to play
s4463.gif
Rock-elle Furr-elle (and her new family, living la bella vita!)
s4104.gif
"Tom" Man-LEE

Tail-gating :
s7561.gif
That's Mr. J Hopp-kins to you!

s5895.gif
THE END
(Hey, don't forget the mascott!
youknowme1Animation.gif
)

Don't forget "Rosebud" - Jose's endearing name for Cindy. :giggle:

Tracy specifically mentioned WS. Didn't she say we were bored housewives with no jobs or something? I have a feeling the blogger JB mentioned in his FB post is one of us. I hope whoever it was is ready to go on HLN to defend our POV

Oh yes. The real mature Tracy who laughed all the way through her depositions. This was a real fun time for her, playing with Casey and all.

So will we know who is who? Will they say this is Jane Doe, known as Strawberry (j/k) on WS?

I haven't seen the video so not exactly sure how it is explained. I really don't think it is going to be difficult to realize who is who even if Pipitone doesn't identify them by screen names.

No, can you please????????? Sugar on top????

Ok....will go set up the laptop so I can follow the thread too. I got lucky last night and just hit record as he came on. If I get too much tonight I have to clip it before I upload it to Youtube.

Oh yes. The real mature Tracy who laughed all the way through her depositions. This was a real fun time for her, playing with Casey and all.

and then continued to support casey in jail. THAT Tracey.

hmm...was just thinking...

While we're waiting, why don't we reminisce? Let's think of all the insulting names that "bloggers" were referenced as by the defense team et al.

Aaaand, go!

LOL ("lots of luck") with that Beach! :floorlaugh:

Salem

I have been here for ages, but prefer to read in amazement at what other people find. Kudos to those brave soles willing to go out and set the record straight!:rocker::rocker:

She was born on August 9, 2005.

Not a screenshot beach, This is from Hal's blog.
Jose Baez Facebook:The promo is extremely misleading,as they are trying to show that I’m saying that the computer searches would have hurt Casey,when I’m arguing to the contrary. Secondly,their timeline is off by an hour,we disagree and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. I had 2 independent experts verify the timeline. They are wrong but would prefer to mislead people. It’s truly ridicolous.
Reply Posted by: Dinosaur | Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

:bump:

Can someone post the link for live feed for us again for the eleven show?

Yes, I am saying the prosecution was inept. The prosecution had, according to the vast majority of people, an unloseable case, and yet, they managed to lose.

'
Who do you mean was "inept" ...the prosecution? So are you saying that FCA was guilty and the prosecution was so inept that they couldn't prove it? If so, what then, would you call a mother who would kill her own flesh and blood?

Inept?

Websleuths Trivia Question:

Who was the first WS member who posted about Caylee going missing?

I'm going to guess Melanie23

bestest I can figure!

ETA: Edited to add post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2388987&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson