Anthony's Computer Forensics

I never believed it was George on that computer doing those searches. But then again I never believed Casey about anything else either. I truly think George was totally in love with his grand daughter and would have done anything to keep her alive. I know he is not a perfect man but none of us is perfect. I also believe that he did have a choice at one time after the fact and he chose to stay with Cindy and keep up the stories etc. For whatever reason $'s? I'm sad for Caylee that she had no one that put her first after her death. I also know that only people who have the capacity to change seem to be chastised/reprimanded/karma'd in this life time. If they don't then I believe that it is due to the fact that they are so evil that they are a waste! Guess we will see how it all plays out.

Here I am a day late and a dollar short as usual! I just looked up neck breaking on Casey thread before I came on. I knew we discussed all of this at an early date. We had a long discussion! KC IMO only is the lonely walking dead. She will have to watch who she dates, who she goes shopping etc. with as someone just might decide she doesnt belong here. I would be scared carpless!!

ETA how did they miss this??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6746525&highlight=neck+breaking I even copied it!! :banghead: :great:

They didn't miss the neck-breaking search--they found that one. But they probably didn't offer it into evidence (I didn't watch much of the trial), as it would never have been allowed considering that there was no reason to believe Caylee's neck had been broken.

Sounds like Jose Baez's computer expert is on the defensive, but refuses to debate anyone who has examined the evidence after trial.

http://exforensis.blogspot.com/2012/11/casey-anthony-google-searches.html

And he fails to mention whether or not he's run the data through the updated programs....

I still believe with the reaction Casey showed when the prosecution stated she suffocated her baby, that is exactly what was done. Her hyperventilating told me that they were right on with that scenerio.

Azlawyer and JWG, I want to thank and support your search for truth. As I read here and listened to the radio program, I am left with a desire to see the data on the time stamp myself. Would you be willing to share the raw data for the record of the search or at least the time fields? I believe it would be fields 84 and 85. I think since you used two different programs and got two different results, the usual protocol might be to use a 3rd program to translate it. In the absence of a third, we can convert the time code into real date and time. But to do that I would need to know the figures in fields 85 and 85. Thanks again.

ETA: I realize you ran the data through updated software too but couldn't save your results so I thought this final check of the calculated time stamp would be another way to prove the time.

I quickly removed my previous post because I found that I had included June 17th in the time frame, thinking it was the 16th...so sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I was just looking to see if we might be able to pin down an approximate time of Caylee's murder, but the best I can figure is she finally got her butt up from the computer, tossed Caylee in the trunk and headed to Tony's around 2:52:55 pm.
I don't see any periods of inactivity from the time she returned to the house until she left for Tony's.

It would still be interesting to see those phone records and the rash of calls to CA & GA alongside the internet activity.

June 16, 2008

Casey was active online at 7:53:41am until 11:59:04am

No activity from 11:59:04 am until 1:39:23pm when she logs in to AOL

George said she left the house at 12:00pm and apparently she did.

She apparently returned to the house around 1:39pm and went directly to the computer where she stayed actively online until 1:42:23pm

Inactive (over 8 minutes) from 1:42:23pm until 2:50:42 pm

2:50:42pm she logs in to AOL

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “fool-proof suffication”

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “foolproof suffocation”

2:51:09pm Visited website “spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit”

2:52:00pm Visited website “Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits”

2:52:12pm “Facebook | Confirm Requests”

She remains active until 2:52:55pm

She is then inactive from 2:52:55 until 3:14:19 pm the following day 6/17/2008.

Wow.. If you combine this with the timeline on 6/16....its unreal the whirl of phone calls, texting, internet searching...and a little girl is killed on this day
:furious:

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

They didn't miss the neck-breaking search--they found that one. But they probably didn't offer it into evidence (I didn't watch much of the trial), as it would never have been allowed considering that there was no reason to believe Caylee's neck had been broken.

And he fails to mention whether or not he's run the data through the updated programs....

I see Jose is still claiming this evidence helps the defense more and that the prosecution "buried" it.

Jose Baez has floated the theory that the state “buried” rather than overlooked newly revealed computer evidence in the Casey Anthony case.

“The problem with this evidence is that it completely destroys the prosecution’s timeline,” Baez told HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky on Monday. “The only testimony of what occurred on June 16, 2008, was the testimony of George Anthony that said Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50.”

But the newly revealed evidence showed someone on the computer practically all day, Baez said.

“If you take that and you say it was Casey on the computer, then she didn’t leave at 12:50,” Baez added. “That means someone is lying about the fact she left the house.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...z-state-buried-anthony-computer-activity.html

I see Jose is still claiming this evidence helps the defense more and that the prosecution "buried" it.

Jose Baez has floated the theory that the state “buried” rather than overlooked newly revealed computer evidence in the Casey Anthony case.

“The problem with this evidence is that it completely destroys the prosecution’s timeline,” Baez told HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky on Monday. “The only testimony of what occurred on June 16, 2008, was the testimony of George Anthony that said Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50.”

But the newly revealed evidence showed someone on the computer practically all day, Baez said.

“If you take that and you say it was Casey on the computer, then she didn’t leave at 12:50,” Baez added. “That means someone is lying about the fact she left the house.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...z-state-buried-anthony-computer-activity.html

It looks to me that the new evidence supports that she most likely did leave...and came back....but leave it to Baez to spin it.

It looks to me that the new evidence supports that she most likely did leave...and came back....but leave it to Baez to spin it.

Of course. Jose thinks everyone is stupid.

Also - from the above article -

Pipitone can respond to the Baez interview today. He will be a guest on HLN about 12:35 p.m.

IMO Baez knows his timeline is completely wrong especially now that we know after the SA computer experts updated their program and it now aligns up with JWG's timeline.
Why can't these show hosts challenge JB? Do they not investigate the subject thoroughly before they air their shows . I just wish 1 of them would grow a set and ask the difficult questions. The ones that might possibly make JB squirm in his skinny jeans.
Maybe Dr Drew should have the ones that discovered the right timeline on his show...or does he think they won't bring in a vast amount of viewers because they are not well known?

I don't think she ever left. I've always been under the belief George was mis-remembering the events from 30 days prior and was likely remembering a prior day (I think the sleuths looking at that we feeling the prior Friday was the likely date).

Think of it this way. If Casey did not leave the house on June 16, the day would be rather unremarkable in George's eyes. On top of that, Casey was already telling everyone that she dropped Caylee off with ZFG, who subsequently kidnapped her. So Casey was essentially steering George to remember a day about a month prior when Casey and Caylee left the house.

I don't think she ever left. I've always been under the belief George was mis-remembering the events from 30 days prior and was likely remembering a prior day (I think the sleuths looking at that we feeling the prior Friday was the likely date).

Think of it this way. If Casey did not leave the house on June 16, the day would be rather unremarkable in George's eyes. On top of that, Casey was already telling everyone that she dropped Caylee off with ZFG, who subsequently kidnapped her. So Casey was essentially steering George to remember a day about a month prior when Casey and Caylee left the house.

You are probably correct although I think she made a habit of leaving and then returning as soon as George went to work. She was pretending that she had a job for a while.

This new evidence should put rest the deification of Jeff Ashton. Their handling of the computer evidence was shoddy even before this release. They had a gold mine there even before this and they didn't present it the best way.

She was still proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, but it would have even been clearer had they done a more competent job.

No, it means someone is MISTAKEN about the fact that she left the house--or it means that she left, hung around waiting for George to get lost, and then went back. Either possibility is consistent with the cell phone pings.

Azlawyer and JWG, I want to thank and support your search for truth. As I read here and listened to the radio program, I am left with a desire to see the data on the time stamp myself. Would you be willing to share the raw data for the record of the search or at least the time fields? I believe it would be fields 84 and 85. I think since you used two different programs and got two different results, the usual protocol might be to use a 3rd program to translate it. In the absence of a third, we can convert the time code into real date and time. But to do that I would need to know the figures in fields 85 and 85. Thanks again.

ETA: I realize you ran the data through updated software too but couldn't save your results so I thought this final check of the calculated time stamp would be another way to prove the time.

I believe there is a link to the raw data available somewhere now. I'll try to reach JWG about this.

You think she was home from 11:59:04 am until 1:39:23pm and not on the computer? :doh:
After looking at the pretty much non stop history I just can't imagine her being near a computer and not being on it. :no:
There is no activity in the history from 11:59:04 am until 1:39:23pm on the 16th.

I taped this from today's show on HLN. 11/27/12

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Cf86kh9K0&feature=plcp"]Computer Forensics - YouTube[/ame]

Was that the day she borrowed the shovel? so she could cut down bamboo:rolleyes:

Yeah....cut down bamboo to keep her (admittedly) drowned child (on that date) from hurting her feet.

That act alone - partnered with JB's shocking opening statement should have told the P12 all they needed to know looking at it in retrospect.

I quickly removed my previous post because I found that I had included June 17th in the time frame, thinking it was the 16th...so sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I was just looking to see if we might be able to pin down an approximate time of Caylee's murder, but the best I can figure is she finally got her butt up from the computer, tossed Caylee in the trunk and headed to Tony's around 2:52:55 pm.
I don't see any periods of inactivity from the time she returned to the house until she left for Tony's.

It would still be interesting to see those phone records and the rash of calls to CA & GA alongside the internet activity.

June 16, 2008

Casey was active online at 7:53:41am until 11:59:04am

No activity from 11:59:04 am until 1:39:23pm when she logs in to AOL

George said she left the house at 12:00pm and apparently she did.

She apparently returned to the house around 1:39pm and went directly to the computer where she stayed actively online until 1:42:23pm

Inactive (over 8 minutes) from 1:42:23pm until 2:50:42 pm

2:50:42pm she logs in to AOL

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “fool-proof suffication”

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “foolproof suffocation”

2:51:09pm Visited website “spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit”

2:52:00pm Visited website “Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits”

2:52:12pm “Facebook | Confirm Requests”

She remains active until 2:52:55pm

She is then inactive from 2:52:55 until 3:14:19 pm the following day 6/17/2008.

What's the source for this info? Thanks.

Folks can download the spreadsheet containing the Firefox History information from the link here.

There are three tabs in the spreadsheet.

• The tab "History from Unallocated Space" contains the Google searches for chloroform.
  • The tab "History from Casey Account" contains the activity from the account George and Cindy used that was not password protected.
  • The tab "History from Owner Account" contains the activity from the account Casey used that was password protected. This tab contains the search for "fool-proof suffocation".
None of the information in this file looked personal in nature with respect to George, Cindy, or Lee.

What's the source for this info? Thanks.

I downloaded the spread sheet from JWG's link in the above post by JWG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back