GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry
ZachHolly's wife arrived at courtroom at 1:25, saw media, turned, went in side door to courtroom.

(I read comments on the live link that they saw AB-H there before trial but not during the trial, they couldn't find her)

eta,

I wouldn't have gone but that just me & I wouldn't have put out a letter via my lawyer as it wasn't written in the right light for the day after her mom put this baby down. OH, please tell me this woman isn't going to "stand by her man" fgs!

jmo

Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry
ZachHolly's wife arrived at courtroom at 1:25, saw media, turned, went in side door to courtroom.

(I read comments on the live link that they saw AB-H there before trial but not during the trial, they couldn't find her)

eta,

I wouldn't have gone but that just me.

I've read and seen so many reports today but I seem to remember hearing or reading she was in court and sat in the back.

I am very confused as to his family. His mother and step-father were in court today. His last name is not the same as being discussed as the SO. I just can't put it together and don't want to violate rules by naming names.

You're right, the victim has to be alive for it to be called rape. I was really hoping they hadn't included rape in the original charges because it hadn't happened, sometimes my naivety amazes me.

Well, LE was looking for sex offenders right from the start. So, to me, it was pretty clear into which direction this case was going.

Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry

eta,

I wouldn't have gone but that just me & I wouldn't have put out a letter via my lawyer as it wasn't written in the right light for the day after her mom put this baby down. OH, please tell me this woman isn't going to "stand by her man" fgs!

jmo

Larry Henry ‏@5NEWSLarry

DesaRae Bridgeman sitting in front row, 5 rows in front of Holly's wife, same side of packed courtroom.

I think the known sum of her actions today indicate she won't be standing by him.

Hopefully she will get her ample *advertiser censored* into therapy pronto. She indicated on her Facebook page in the recent past that her child has developed issues with bullying other children.

JMO, but it would behoove them both for her to take a rigorously honest assessment of the choices she made/makes that factor into her circumstances.

I think the known sum of her actions today indicate she won't be standing by him.

Hopefully she will get her ample *advertiser censored* into therapy pronto. She indicated on her Facebook page in the recent past that her child has developed issues with bullying other children.

JMO, but it would behoove them both for her to take a rigorously honest assessment of the choices she made/makes that factor into her circumstances.

Ample *advertiser censored* almost floored me. btw well...

Yes, she better just spill it all, suspicions, what changed her marriage to ZH days before he took Jersey's life away. I hope she can be strong & tell all about ZH & what made him post comments before Jersey was killed as to his huge mistake.

I did find a Zach Holly twitter account. It just posted weight loss links to the same site most of November. Not on Nov. 20th though, the 19th yes. Only about 8 tweets maybe. I'll foward it to LE in the am.

Brief Background on Zach Holly
By: Tyler Thomason
Updated: November 28, 2012

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=386122

not much. Is NWA a good news site to follow locals? tia

Yeah, there used to be a problem with it, like it was tied to the local pay-to=read online newspaper or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. It's done a good job on this case.

Correction. It's get a job links & weight loss links. Doubt it's him but it could be. All the tweets were made in November about the time ZH was posting on fb about his huge mistake. Who knows.

Yeah, there used to be a problem with it, like it was tied to the local pay-to=read online newspaper or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. It's done a good job on this case.

On twitter their links for Jersey's case say subscribtion required and when they are letting it all out, tg, they have posted (free) or (subscribtion) in order to read the news...gah...news is lucky to be read or watched anymore in some towns. Good luck with that approach.

FB absolutely counts as does email/Twitter; orders include 'electronic media'.
Thanks. I'd like to see that acted upon.

AB or AH's (which ever she may be) FB page is now down ~
When I was there last evening I saw where she had fixed the setting so we could see more of her wedding day pics. I think this is her limelight and she's loving the attention. There's a reason those two married each other, and not saying she knew he was a perv, but just saying that dysfunctional people often times draw other dysfunctional people. I think AH (that's what I'm calling her because right now that's her name) is wanting everyone to feel like she's the victim. I'm sorry, I'm not there. She brought this man into her life and worse than that her sons life. I realize she most likely didn't have a great selection to choose from but c'mon!

I'd want to hold onto Jersey's memories as long as I could but living in that home knowing a perv of a creep took my daughter and harmed her who lived right next door, killed her, left her in the house next to that, I'd be moving out of there. I'd find it a brick wall driving back to my home, overwhelming sadness. I won't be surprised DB moves soon. jmo
Agree! I want her away from that trailer and the occupant, too.

SBM
I wouldn't have gone but that just me & I wouldn't have put out a letter via my lawyer as it wasn't written in the right light for the day after her mom put this baby down. OH, please tell me this woman isn't going to "stand by her man" fgs! jmo
I wouldn't have gone either, unless I could have gotten to him to thump him really good. I really think that she (AH) is loving this attention and wants to be seen with DB to make sure she's on camera and to be seen as a victim. After all she said (per a comment on here recently that someone talked about) she pretty much raised Jersey for the last year or more. This is all about her and the child she lost. I was feeling empathy for her situation but the more she puts herself out there the less I'm feeling it.

"ample *advertiser censored*"-words of the day!

MOO

Please don't take offense to this but, just because what he did to this innocent child was LESS than murdering her doesn't make me feel one single bit sorry for him or what he did. He is an adult and there are adult ways of handling things. Chaining a child is not one of these things.

Somewhere, someone is probably feeling sorry for this ZH puke right now too. It's amazing to me how many criminals get sympathy from people. :furious:

While I don't "feel sorry" for him, I do feel sorry for the childhood he probably had. Isn't his father an RSO? What happened is horrible, and *if* he had been molested in his childhood, he should have known how devastating it is...

I don't feel sorry for the "man" he has become. But I do feel bad for the boy he once was. Now...he's just a monster.

Yeah, that comment about how she'd practically raised Jersey was pretty much a huge slap in the face. People throw that phrase around, and it is never meant to reflect well on the actual mama.

Thanks, in my friend's case it is a familial thing and alcohol was involved so it is devastating to the entire family and community.

I've been shaking my head all day and then came here and read that someone raped Jersey. In 1994 the Crime Bill/VAWA stated that sex offenders who commit acts against children should get the death penalty. WHEN will this start happening on a regular basis? Get rid of all of them.

I agree with you and think that they need to just get rid of them one by one. After a couple of decades of this, maybe our children will be safer!

On the video, the friend of ZH said that after Jersey's body was found that ZH appeared "scared and worried". Did he think that her body wouldn't be found next door to where he lives? What did he think? Maybe he does have a lower IQ or maybe he figured that no one would think that a person would be dumb enough to leave a body next door to where they lived. He apparently is able to work a job, so I hope that the defense isn't going to try to use his low IQ as a reason for this disgusting crime.

I would not be surprised if his Full Scale IQ is low average, I'd especially be willing to bet money that his processing is even lower, but I still don't think it's below the ability to be competent for trial. The fact that he (if proven guilty of course) lied and hid her shows adequate cognitive ability in this regard. IMO of course, I'm not an expert.

I'm pretty sure he's going down... if how aggressively they prosecuted the bio father is any reflection anyway. Hopefully evidence stands, he gets a fair trial with no cause for appeal, and they throw the book at him.

I've read and seen so many reports today but I seem to remember hearing or reading she was in court and sat in the back.

I am very confused as to his family. His mother and step-father were in court today. His last name is not the same as being discussed as the SO. I just can't put it together and don't want to violate rules by naming names.

All I can figure is that ZH might have been given his mom's last name if she and his father were unmarried at the time of his birth. So his last name would not "match" that of his father.
If Mom subsequently married her current husband, and changed HER last name to HIS, ZH's last name would not "match" that of his mother either.

On the video, the friend of ZH said that after Jersey's body was found that ZH appeared "scared and worried". Did he think that her body wouldn't be found next door to where he lives? What did he think? Maybe he does have a lower IQ or maybe he figured that no one would think that a person would be dumb enough to leave a body next door to where they lived. He apparently is able to work a job, so I hope that the defense isn't going to try to use his low IQ as a reason for this disgusting crime.

What about the boys who left Autumn's body in the next door neighbor's recycle bin, and took her bicycle home with them. Granted they were kids, and maybe not so bright/worldly, but this happened SO recently, ZH HAD to know that the "vacant house next door" is NOT a great place to dump a body.

As I said before, he MAY have planned to move her later, when AH was off running errands or at work. Since Jersey's dad had claimed she was known to walk in her sleep, and had wandered out of the house at least once (I believe he said CPS or LE spoke with him about that), he may have figured that would factor into the investigation since she "had a history of sleepwalking, up to and including leaving the house".

The body being left in the vacant house next door to his own and two doors down from her home IMO indicates

a) this was not well planned or thought out - possible impulse action without forethought beyond immediate gratification of sick need to act out.

b) lack of time to pull off better disposal/hiding of remains - I believe he tells AB-H that he has upset stomach and running to EZ mart. articles describe it as approx 150 yards from his home. There is not a large window of time at all before AB-H would be expecting his return (with medicine in hand). He goes next door, sneaks in, removes Jersey from bed, takes her two doors down to the vacant house, rapes her, kills her by smothering her, possibly during the rape (COD is asphyxiation). This must take approx 10 to 15 minutes I am thinking. Now he still needs to get to the EZ mart, be seen buying the medicine, get home to his wife, medicine in hand.

This guy had zero time to leave her anywhere BUT where he left her. MOO

ETA Point being, I don't think the defense can successfully argue that ZH left her where he did due to a lack of comprehension or intelligence because the prosecution will be able to successfully argue it was not a matter of mental incapacity but rather simple logistics that tripped him up.

Thanks. I'd like to see that acted upon.

When I was there last evening I saw where she had fixed the setting so we could see more of her wedding day pics. I think this is her limelight and she's loving the attention. There's a reason those two married each other, and not saying she knew he was a perv, but just saying that dysfunctional people often times draw other dysfunctional people. I think AH (that's what I'm calling her because right now that's her name) is wanting everyone to feel like she's the victim. I'm sorry, I'm not there. She brought this man into her life and worse than that her sons life. I realize she most likely didn't have a great selection to choose from but c'mon!

Agree! I want her away from that trailer and the occupant, too.

SBM
I wouldn't have gone either, unless I could have gotten to him to thump him really good. I really think that she (AH) is loving this attention and wants to be seen with DB to make sure she's on camera and to be seen as a victim. After all she said (per a comment on here recently that someone talked about) she pretty much raised Jersey for the last year or more. This is all about her and the child she lost. I was feeling empathy for her situation but the more she puts herself out there the less I'm feeling it.

"ample *advertiser censored*"-words of the day!

MOO

I am so glad you posted this because it is part of what I was thinking...when zee's FB was still up there were 2 things on that page that creeped me out, literally gave me chills. So much that last night I had the mother of all nightmares about it. His quote about the lotion is scary, everyone knows the movie but the lotion comment is somewhat obscure, given the entire movie; the quote is more random in everyday context than so many others one could put on FB. The picture he had of their wedding, in conjunction with the quote is what creeped me out. How many times did he watch that movie and how did it apply to RL, real life, for him. In the dream I had it was AH in the pit with zee making the lotion comment and then it switched to Jersey and back and forth a few times. Did he 'hide' Jersey thinking he could come back? His mental capacity most likely would prevent him from realizing she would be found before he got back there? IMHO

About your quote of the day...I'm reminded of Big Azz Ham from the Letterman Show.

I'm still up in the air about AH's posts//letters/behavior the last few days, I do think she knows more has been told. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back