The Crockpot - Case Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me two months, almost every day, all day. I didn't sign up for an account until about a month after I caught up on all the threads. I was afraid to post. Everyone seemed so knowledgeable and on top of things, I didn't feel I had anything to contribute.

Maybe thats why its taking me so long. I began posting (blind) ha ha As I was reading, I was probably getting on a few nerves with my ignorance, as I went.

I just dove right in! I knew a LITTLE from msm but not as much as I know now! Even now I don't think I have much to offer ; ) No new theories...nothing but my time and an eagerness to find justice for these victims! And get these FREAKS off the streets!

Maybe thats why its taking me so long. I began posting (blind) ha ha As I was reading, I was probably getting on a few nerves with my ignorance, as I went.

I just dove right in! I knew a LITTLE from msm but not as much as I know now! Even now I don't think I have much to offer ; ) No new theories...nothing but my time and an eagerness to find justice for these victims! And get these FREAKS off the streets!

Well, I gotta tell you JF, that's not wrong by any stretch. That's why I'm here. I want justice for these women. I want identities for those who were found and don't have a name yet. I want that child to have it's name back. I was the people responsible for all these deaths to face the music.

I hate that some people think these women are not important or are non-entities. There women had lives, families, were mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts. I want to see this beast taken off the streets so that no other women meet the same fate these 11 people met.

I read up a lot on everything. Problem was I didn't take notes as I read and I have a serious case of CRS. I have forgotten more than I remember. And when I want to reference something and provide a link, I can't remember where I saw it and have spent better than a day looking for something.

I think what I hate most about this case is that there is nothing new. Other than the lawsuit by Mari Gilbert, there isn't anything new in this case and there hasn't been in a long time. We have nothing to work with, nowhere to go with what we know.

Well, I gotta tell you JF, that's not wrong by any stretch. That's why I'm here. I want justice for these women. I want identities for those who were found and don't have a name yet. I want that child to have it's name back. I was the people responsible for all these deaths to face the music.

I hate that some people think these women are not important or are non-entities. There women had lives, families, were mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts. I want to see this beast taken off the streets so that no other women meet the same fate these 11 people met.

I read up a lot on everything. Problem was I didn't take notes as I read and I have a serious case of CRS. I have forgotten more than I remember. And when I want to reference something and provide a link, I can't remember where I saw it and have spent better than a day looking for something.

I think what I hate most about this case is that there is nothing new. Other than the lawsuit by Mari Gilbert, there isn't anything new in this case and there hasn't been in a long time. We have nothing to work with, nowhere to go with what we know.

Just an FYI, I'm terrible at remembering names/dates (and there's a TON). I keep organized by using a cloud app... Evernote. Seriously, it's helped. If you take a screenshot with words and save it, and run a search, it will pull up the pic that has the word saved.

(I don't get paid to promote the app... it's a free app on Android... I don't know if it's on Apple products, though.)

Cloud Apps? Way too much for me. WHatever I cant fit in my skull; I just dont remember it. Maybe thats why I make outrageous/wrong claims sometimes.

I picture TruthSpiders living room as having pictures pinned to his wall, like when they do a mob investigation on TV and you see the boss's picture at the top and all of his employees under him.

Cloud Apps? Way too much for me. WHatever I cant fit in my skull; I just dont remember it. Maybe thats why I make outrageous/wrong claims sometimes.

I picture TruthSpiders living room as having pictures pinned to his wall, like when they do a mob investigation on TV and you see the boss's picture at the top and all of his employees under him.

Once upon a time, in a far away village lay a dying old man. He called his sons to his deathbed and spoke to them one last time. He said “Sons, see that bundle of sticks? Each one of you try to break it. The one who can break it will inherit all my riches”. Each son, being greedy, wanted all the riches for himself. So each one of them tried to break the bundle of sticks but none of them succeeded. The old man asked his servant to untie the bundle and said to his sons, “Each one of you now get one stick and break it”. Without any effort, each son was able to break the stick. The old man said “You see, when you unite, no task will be difficult. The riches that I told you was a lie. We are broke. When i’m dead, make sure you unite so that you can survive.”

out of many one people......

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_swarm_optimization"]Particle swarm optimization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Attachments

• trees.jpg
    trees.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 12
Spider,
Do you have a white board set up in your house? Or one of those big caulk boards for thumbtacking stuff?
Nat

I use it for personal use, too. I have it on my cell, tablet, and laptop. Instead of holding on to a million business cards, you can take a pic, and it will pull up the card when you do a search. It records audio and does audio to text. I save my grocery list on it, too. I can make the list on my laptop and pull it up on my phone at the store. It keeps things organized. I love organization! Lol

The only thing organized in my life is work, and my gun cabinet.

I use the cloud of smoke rising out of my mouth to meditate on how the human brain stores and organizes information. Then when I cant remember something I use my querying skills to find it. The search function on WS is useful too ;)

59605_492479080784742_272809298_n.jpg

Same problem! :banghead:

It probably wouldn't have helped me even if I had taken note...I'd just get lost in those too!

We had the discussion about corruption... and I came across this case. It was a "brawl" between 2 guys at a diner and 4 officers not in uniform at the time. Not only was there found to be police misconduct, but also prosecutorial misconduct.

http://openjurist.org/926/f2d/142/gentile-v-county-of-suffolk

It doesn't represent all of the officers. Common sense is that every police force will have some level of corruption. Take, for instance, Central Florida for example; Corruption in Florida. Police Chief Busted!

Florida police chief charged with blocking case released on bond
story.saylor.ocjail.jpg

I spent a weekend reading through one thread before getting the nerve to sign up and post. I had done some sleuthing of the case before knowing about this board and coming on here. Now I'm hooked. ;) 3 months later and I still haven't read through everything here, which is why I hadn't realized the PDF I posted had been talked about before. ;) It wasn't all new news to me, but it was the most detailed I had read... in one spot.

Everyone has his/her own way to this place and these threads.. I found this site about 2 years ago..just read never posted.. something clicked this Summer in my mind and i decided to do so..
I still remember that November day before Thanksgiving 2000..we were at Tangiers in Riverhead when rumors started to circulate.. Headless torso...girl#1 was found..
Since that time i got chills every time i pass that area....and since that time i'm in it.

It doesn't represent all of the officers. Common sense is that every police force will have some level of corruption. Take, for instance, Central Florida for example; Corruption in Florida. Police Chief Busted!

story.saylor.ocjail.jpg

Yup, that guy is a total piece of scum! I don't originate from FL, t/g! I came here for warmer weather.

Another crazy coincidence... Ft. Myers sex trafficking has really picked up the pace. If not for me, MG might not have had the CPH's new address to be able to deliver the lawsuit.

story.saylor.ocjail.jpg

Just something to add... this was a case of corruption in FL. Instead of sweeping it under the rug or ignoring the problem, he was held accountable and PROSECUTED for his bad behavior... not promoted to Police Commissioner or the head of any departments within the police dept. or DA's office. It didn't just "disappear" for him and no giving minimum penalties or excuses from his superiors or peers.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about Suffolk County politics or government officials. The only issue I have with any of them is how it relates to SOLVING this case, and PROSECUTING the person(s) responsible for it. To me (a person who has never lived there, visited there or vacationed there), who is looking at this case unbiased with absolutely no connection to the victims, their families or anyone living or working in Suffolk County... it stinks. There's SOMETHING that stinks about the whole case. I'm not saying I know who did it or who's connected to whom. I don't know. I have my suspicions, but I don't know. The one thing I see as a complete outsider is that there are lies. Blatant lies and lies by omission. Why? I don't know. I have my suspicions of why. Before SG, there were lies. After SG, there were lies. The people Suffolk County expects their officials to "protect and serve" and those who are supposed to prosecute the guilty seem to be doing nothing, IMO. It's not JUST me thinking this. This case is 2 years in the making and things have obviously been worse than I had any idea when I came to this case (3 months ago). Being told by a government figure in Albany that Suffolk County is "known for their hostility" is concerning. It concerns ME and I don't live there. It concerns me as an American citizen.

All I want in this case is truth. Whatever truth it points to, I want to see a resolution.

That song is all I hear when I read your posts. I don't care about the money. I want to see action. There's none. Show me what has been done in this case since SG's body was found...

ps149,

Both Steve Bellone and Steve Levy sound like outstanding political leaders. However listing political achievements of leaders is not that hard. I bet one could come up with a 100 achievements of Joseph Stalin if one really tried.

I think what is relevant on this forum is what have these two gentleman have done in terms of SG and the other deceased victims in terms of bringing the perpetrators to justice?

I do not think either has achieved, initiated or managed to do anything of significance in the last two years in regards to these crimes.

No doubt there are wonderful individuals in the Suffolk County government and civil service doing yeoman's work for the betterment of their community.

However few of us see much evidence of outstanding effort in the crime cases we are dealing with.

MOO

ps149,

Both Steve Bellone and Steve Levy sound like outstanding political leaders. However listing political achievements of leaders is not that hard. I bet one could come up with a 100 achievements of Joseph Stalin if one really tried.

I think what is relevant on this forum is what have these two gentleman have done in terms of SG and the other deceased victims in terms of bringing the perpetrators to justice?

I do not think either has achieved, initiated or managed to do anything of significance in the last two years in regards to these crimes.

No doubt there are wonderful individuals in the Suffolk County government and civil service doing yeoman's work for the betterment of their community.

However few of us see much evidence of outstanding effort in the crime cases we are dealing with.

MOO

On the other hand, if it takes a political leader for a PD to do standard work, like watching traffic cams or studying a map and find out, there is only one area, a girl could have run that night, after she stormed out in a bout of paranoia from a John's house (even the John's name was Joseph in this case) ... well, I think, if those detective really need political leadership for that, times are tough in Suffolk County and common sense has left the area. Or at least the police buildings. And I've never ever heard, that nay political leader brought common sense back to anywhere.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members