Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think too much time was spent on weak chloroform evidence. That confused the jury too much, if they concentrated efforts on the pc forensics and had the suffocation search they could have built the case on duct tape alone. That car seat alone could have been enough to restrain her, we all only hope she was asleep. That coupled with testimony from friends,family about how she hated Cindy would have shown a motive and then no alibi for the afternoon.

IMO I think too much time was spent on weak chloroform evidence. That confused the jury too much, if they concentrated efforts on the pc forensics and had the suffocation search they could have built the case on duct tape alone. That car seat alone could have been enough to restrain her, we all only hope she was asleep. That coupled with testimony from friends,family about how she hated Cindy would have shown a motive and then no alibi for the afternoon.

Everything confused the jury too much. But if the prosecution had presented the "fool-proof" suffocation search (along with the computer searches for the other methods of offing someone) combined with FCA's behavior for those 31 days and especially on the last day of Caylee's short life (myriad phone calls; MySpace), even this jury might have come out of its collective coma long enough to send Casey Anthony to prison for a long time.

But...they didn't. And anyway, Cindy would have just continued to perjure herself and the jury still would have mistrusted and disliked George. *sigh*

This case is like a scab; the more I pick at it, the more irritating it gets! Think I need to take a little break. Again.

So in case I don't see y'all before then....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WEBSLEUTHERS!
:seeya:

We've heard of death threats in the past towards Casey...I personally don't believe it ever happened, but now with the actual evidence pointing to the fact that she did indeed murder Caylee...I figure her life's not worth a tinkers dam. She will live the rest of her miserable life hiding and constantly looking over her shoulder...I believe her life really is in danger now. jmo

Yes,we HEARD of death threats from her Lawyers on when the went on media interviews and the likes of Radar Online
NOT that we read any Official Police Report was filed or that an Investigation was Active...Was one Filed?

My only problem with the Disney bag is.. How many murder weapons do you really need?

The area where Caylee was found was a dumping ground, full of trash etc...I wasn't surprised to hear they found a Disney Bag in the area, did it fit into the crime?..maybe...maybe not.

Duct Tape IMO a very important piece of evidence

IMO Jeff Ashton was close to the truth at the DP hearing (when OCA was about to explode) when he described how Caylee may have died...
Was she restrained? Physically or chemically?
Did she look into the eyes of her killer as the pieces of duct tape were being applied?

I don't know why he didn't or wasn't able to give that speech during the trial..it was powerful, vivid, it very well could have happened that way...

I agree with other posters that perhaps to much emphasis was placed on the chloroform searches..
Duct Tape, tripled bagged, placed in her mothers car trunk, then placed in a swampy area off the road like trash.
Caylee's Mother went on with her life while Caylee's body decomposed, was ravaged by animals and insects and found 6 months later...skeletal remains.

Whose life was been better without Caylee?

Evading and lying to family and friends about the whereabouts of Caylee
Sleepovers (well seems like she moved in) with her new boyfriend
Bars, clubs, dancing, restaurants, movies...and just plain hanging out with peers
Stealing money from a best friend to buy groceries for new boyfriend and his roommates, buy clothing for herself

Whose life was better without Caylee?

I'm still shocked no-one has seen her out and beat her *advertiser censored**.

You know what I've never been able to figure out? Why on earth she posted all those strange and wretched things into a photobucket account in the first place. I used my photobucket account to put up pictures of my cats for my mom to look at. Know what I mean? What's with all the skulls and everything? Was it her intention to 'share' that photobucket page with friends? Did she plan to go back and look at them herself from time to time? Did she, in fact, go back and look at them from time to time? I just don't understand the use of photobucket for that.

You know what I've never been able to figure out? Why on earth she posted all those strange and wretched things into a photobucket account in the first place. I used my photobucket account to put up pictures of my cats for my mom to look at. Know what I mean? What's with all the skulls and everything? Was it her intention to 'share' that photobucket page with friends? Did she plan to go back and look at them herself from time to time? Did she, in fact, go back and look at them from time to time? I just don't understand the use of photobucket for that.

Maybe she was using at a way to express her thoughts without really verbally telling anyone. I have to admit many of them were gruesome and morbid.

Is the state or town still have to protect her with tax payers money??
Can she legally leave the state with the trial of ZFG still coming?
Does CA/GA have contact with her?
With the holidays, will she be seen at their place?
Have any of their neighbors been interviewed since this "suffication"
was discovered?
CA/GA knew all along about this and lied.
Yet, no one ever went after them legally.
Karma will come sooner or later to all involved.......JMOO

Everything confused the jury too much. But if the prosecution had presented the "fool-proof" suffocation search (along with the computer searches for the other methods of offing someone) combined with FCA's behavior for those 31 days and especially on the last day of Caylee's short life (myriad phone calls; MySpace), even this jury might have come out of its collective coma long enough to send Casey Anthony to prison for a long time.

But...they didn't. And anyway, Cindy would have just continued to perjure herself and the jury still would have mistrusted and disliked George. *sigh*

This case is like a scab; the more I pick at it, the more irritating it gets! Think I need to take a little break. Again.

So in case I don't see y'all before then....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WEBSLEUTHERS!
:seeya:

I know what you mean, I'm starting to feel like I'm just :deadhorse: :sigh:.

I wish they would have spent a great deal of time debunking the "good mother" witnesses.

We spent soooo much time on the chlorform, and thinking that Baez was going to link it to the swimming pool byproducts for the chlorine (but we learned a biguanide pool that perhaps was only shocked with chlorine?)

Durn, again, I'm wondering if only Defense folks look at our site for input/knowledge/help and to do "focus group" typ of stuff with Tro#*s.?

Yes I think she planned to make a diary of days but had places to go and people to see and got lazy so she expressed her feelings through pics. She liked photography so naturally would gravitate toward that. She could have written more for the diary but maybe was on that crashed laptop?

There's a rumor that she's working in a dental clinic now. :what:

If she's working in a dental clinic....she's mopping floors :great: In most states you need to be certified or licensed by the state to be a hygienist and for that you need education. Does that sound like her? :what: I sure wouldn't want to be sitting in a dentist chair and look up at that face!!!

Hi Jose :seeya:

Just knowing they went in and erased a ton of information on the home PC and her laptop would steer me towards guilty, if I were a Juror. Innocent people don't need to do that. I wish JA had emphasized that more.
But common sense flew out the window with that group..

If she's working in a dental clinic....she's mopping floors :great: In most states you need to be certified or licensed by the state to be a hygienist and for that you need education. Does that sound like her? :what: I sure wouldn't want to be sitting in a dentist chair and look up at that face!!!

Hi Jose :seeya:

Things you find out when you Google----
When I posted about this claim I did qualify it by saying I had no idea if it was true or not. The only reason it caught my eye, it was a small town, not the first place you'd think to hide, but it's not far from Cartersville Ga which is listed as the hometown of Rosalie Bolin...
I don't know if I am joining the dots or have too vivid an imagination, but it did make me go - Hmmmm.

Things you find out when you Google----
When I posted about this claim I did qualify it by saying I had no idea if it was true or not. The only reason it caught my eye, it was a small town, not the first place you'd think to hide, but it's not far from Cartersville Ga which is listed as the hometown of Rosalie Bolin...
I don't know if I am joining the dots or have too vivid an imagination, but it did make me go - Hmmmm.

I'd be fairly sure whatever rumor is going around it would be the opposite of the truth, ZsaZsa. Did those people ever tell one truth???

I know of some dental clinics that will hire you and train you on the job. No certification/license if your a Dental assistant. Not a hygenist...those need education etc. You can be certified as a dental asst but don't have to be. Just saying

Maybe she was using at a way to express her thoughts without really verbally telling anyone. I have to admit many of them were gruesome and morbid.

Yet, they were not valid for court of law unfortunately for evidence mostly from what I understand from inquiries. But to me, spoke VOLUMES those graphics of death that she did right before Caylee was gone. I guess it was too prejudicial for court of law? I know the case is over, but i STILL would hope that she is forever shunned in the court of public opinion. As per Wolfmom, God is not finished yet........

Yes, many have reviewed her words, but those old master artists pictures/lithographs etc that she downloaded of DEATH...............were VOLUMES. (I doubt this made for tv movie has ANY of that stuff as I do not think those folks investigate for a movie in any fashion........just like talking heads of late..they do NO INVESTIGATION......just find someone to quote for credibility (AZ and JWG) and then they get credibility for the find....that's the way the world is until we can help change it????

I would drop on the floor and have a heart palpatations if this movie actually knew about the diary of days, the downloaded photos of death that were never even in the media etc. I don't believe that the producers go into their own investigations and found what we did. Now THAT THAT THAT would be a movie event if they knew what we did, vs. just what made it to MSM IHMO.

I'm kinda scratching my head :waitasec: thinking that perhaps some could go back to the old files and pull out and put links in a document on our hadrives to have at the ready for later to post........ for those that do comment before/after the movie?

Lets just say she went from fantasy of death to a grusome reality of a dead child that she left in her car and then disposed of, she probably saw some horrific things. Naturally the pics representing her innermost thoughts on what she did and saw would be morbid. I wonder what kind of analyses a mental health pro would say about the before and after the event pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa