CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a great interview.

She probably told him they were fixing to go live and not to be nervous. They always countdown so the people know it will be live. I dont see anything sinister about him smiling. She would try to make him feel comfortable. I think he did great. Now Ive watched this video four times. I thought it was a new one and a different one than from this morning. LOL!

imo

I have no voice o my computer so have no idea what he said.

Not that I've heard of and that is curious too.
Makes me wonder if LE didn't ask them to keep
it quiet for now. Or maybe their parents don't want
them speaking to press because of their age.
They're probably really afraid for their friend too.

If I recall correctly the boys or at least a couple of them are the ones that first put out the hitch hiking story. They said they figured he hitched to come to their house and someone abducted him. parapharased

I thought it was a great interview.

She probably told him they were fixing to go live and not to be nervous. They always countdown so the people know it will be live. I dont see anything sinister about him smiling. She would try to make him feel comfortable. I think he did great. Now Ive watched this video four times. I thought it was a new one and a different one than from this morning. LOL!

imo

I thought the smile reminded me of when I'm at work and I kinda half-laugh and smile politely when someone says something that is supposed to be clever or funny but isn't.

Jmo

Not to mention how Mark-centered the responses are.

Honestly, I'm usually the last person to make comments on interviews of parents of missing kids. But this one....doesn't ring true or sincere to me. Not even a little bit.

I have no voice o my computer so have no idea what he said.

Transcription Here: Courtesy of Peachy

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8596261&postcount=31"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Honestly, I'm usually the last person to make comments on interviews of parents of missing kids. But this one....doesn't ring true or sincere to me. Not even a little bit.

I was totally caught up in over-analysing a missing child case on here once before and I judged the mum, badly, in my head - and she turned out to be an innocent victim.
Also, in other missing person's cases I have been wrong often, so, now I just listen to the interviews and wait for evidence to come out....

Not to mention how Mark-centered the responses are.

I'd characterize it as self serving dribble.

What was the point of the interview? To stop looking at him. Period. No pleas to whoever took him, hurt him, drove him somewhere, nothing. Does he believe his child was abducted by aliens? Sure seems that way after listening to this nonsense waste of time interview.

I thought the smile reminded me of when I'm at work and I kinda half-laugh and smile politely when someone says something that is supposed to be clever or funny but isn't.

Jmo

Thanks for putting into words what I was thinking. I use that smile on a particular relative all the time!

Yes. It really seemed like he was trying to paint himself in a more positive light than focus on Dylan, even though he would say, "The focus needs to be on Dylan". You would think he would be putting out all the information he could... his child's quirks, what he was wearing, asking whoever took him to return him safely.. etc. I got absolutely zero sincerity in this interview from him, especially where he accuses LE of being a week-behind of where they should be. For someone to chastize LE, he sure isn't putting out any helpful information about his son.

Or *gasp* could ER be right about him having no vested interest in his son until they moved away? :what:

I guess it depends on what color glasses one is looking thru as to how we view the live interview.

Yes. It really seemed like he was trying to paint himself in a more positive light than focus on Dylan, even though he would say, "The focus needs to be on Dylan". You would think he would be putting out all the information he could... his child's quirks, what he was wearing, asking whoever took him to return him safely.. etc. I got absolutely zero sincerity in this interview from him, especially where he accuses LE of being a week-behind of where they should be. For someone to chastize LE, he sure isn't putting out any helpful information about his son.

Or *gasp* could ER be right about him having no vested interest in his son until they moved away? :what:

Focus on Dylan, and the man isn't even standing there with the missing flyer to get his face out there.

Parents of missing kids...there sole purpose to doing interviews is to get their child's face out there in the media.

I am leaning towards Dylan maybe never being at his dad's, but the rest of the above scenario doesn't sound probable to me.

I thought it was said that Dylan's scent was found at the lake?

imo

Watch all the significant times he's shaking his head no.

I find that video so disturbing. Lots of "me" and "I" but very little "Dylan. In fact, MR says he, him or his a great deal of time and avoids using Dylan's name.

Who the heck addresses their missing child and "my prayers are with you" is one of the first things out of their mouth? Strange, strange, strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGGHHH. That first second or two makes my hair stand on end. How can he be laughing and smiling so broadly, then suddenly go into his sad and sincere facial expressions. What was so amusing at the start? I don't see how he could be so amused during such a horrific time.

The same thing was said about Marlene Lamar. She smiled a lot in her interviews when Sierra first went missing.

Could be just nervous but it doesnt mean that a parent cant smile ever again even though their child is missing. Smiling is a stress reliever imo anyway.

IMO

I was totally caught up in over-analysing a missing child case on here once before and I judged the mum, badly, in my head - and she turned out to be an innocent victim.
Also, in other missing person's cases I have been wrong often, so, now I just listen to the interviews and wait for evidence to come out....

I do too. And I thnk that is the smartest thing to do. I don't think many of us are trained professionals. jmo

LE just needs to sign on here and tell us WTH they KNOW!!!

JMO opinion!

Also he seemed to want it clear that LE was dragging their feet. He thought they should have checked his house a week ago.......... but ( stupid ) LE did not . Seems almost like he's blaming LE for this taking so long. Am I over reading into his words ?

What a sad and horrible mess :(
Please be ok little boy .

WOW !

Are they inside a video store? I certainly hope not.

YES, but for good reason. The owner of the video store is the woman who hosts the finddylan FB page, and coordinated the searches. She is the family friend that spoke on NG as well. It is her store and she turned it into the SEARCH HdQTRS for Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth