FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question.................

What is on your Livestream page? I am not sure if I have the right thing. My page has Day 6, segment 3 on it.

TIA

I think DeeDee's lawyers will have a hard time trying to keep her off the stand!!

You know that if she can just get up there and explain everything that this will all go away and everyone will understand that she is innocent.

And then pigs will fly ........

:floorlaugh: BBM This part made me laugh! I agree with you that she will testify.

They are saying on myfoxtampabay expect to hear from and under cover LEO and the testimony should be explosive. fwiw

Does anybody know if Dee Dee has any friends or family that have supported her through this and/or have been at the trial? TIA

Witness Recalls Early Morning Phone Call From DeeDee Moore

TAMPA | Judith Haggins told jurors Wednesday that she got an early morning telephone call from Dorice "DeeDee" Moore that left her angry and cursing.

"Abraham is dead," Haggins recalled Moore saying.

The call took place at 3:15 a.m. on Jan. 26, 2010 — just two days before investigators would exhume the bullet-riddled body of Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare after he had been missing about nine months.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...-Informant-s-Intentions-In-Helping-Detectives

I'd prefer they put up the multi-colored screen. I checked all the links and they are all running Day 6, Segment 3

They are saying on myfoxtampabay expect to hear from and under cover LEO and the testimony should be explosive. fwiw

Then I expect big time waterworks and maybe even an outburst from Dee Dee. OR, she may suddenly get so sick she cannot continue!

As much as she loves to talk, it has to be killing her that she cannot talk back to each and every witness.

MOO

I wonder if theres an early drama in the courtroom delaying the livestream.

I also do hope that Judge Battles' earlier 'case' wasn't anything to do with the further livestreaming of the case.

It is 9:17am and still no camera man in the Courthouse? Perhaps the unrelated hearing they were doing this morning is going overtime. I'm hoping the Judge didn't figure out there were more cameras in the Courtroom than just the one he was seeing from In Session and decide to pull the livestream. To me, it seemed as if the Judge did not know there was an inhouse system with different cameras or that it was being livestreamed. I could be wrong. I have been a lot lately.

It really bothers me that they are running silent video from Day 6. I hope there's not some sort of SNAFU. I'm hoping, as are all of you, that there is some sort of delay due to the other business Judge Battles has.

I'm getting anxious!

Just called Tampa Bay Times. There cameraman is at the Courthouse and ready to go, but the Judge has delayed the start of Court until 9:30 so it should be soon. If the Judge no longer allows online livestream, I was told they would post it so we don't just stare at a blank screen all day.

I'm really anxious too, CarolinaMoon. The judge was adamant that they would be starting on time.

Man!

.....have they started yet.....i can't find it.........HELPPPPPPPP....don't want to miss nothing..........

Just called Tampa Bay Times. There cameraman is at the Courthouse and ready to go, but the Judge has delayed the start of Court until 9:30 so it should be soon. If the Judge no longer allows online livestream, I was told they would post it so we don't just stare at a blank screen all day.

Thank you, Susan1! We can always count on you to find out what is going on!

That being said, I am doing laundry right now so if and when it starts, could someone please put a posting that it is on and where it is on just in case I have to refresh that screen? Thanks. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73