Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - we know CA removed the pants, shoes, the baby chair and the baby doll, and the steak type knife. And sprayed a can of Febreeze around the car. There was no evidence presented that she washed any part of the car or vacuumed it. I posted the various forensic reports on the 2.6 days thread yesterday.

But I do not recall CA having anything to do with the car trunk at all. Can you point me in that direction please?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...10401_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-jose-baez

Cindy testified about airing out the car in mid July 2008. She said she sprayed the entire car with Febreze and placed dryer sheets, fabric softeners throughout the vehicle.

imo - the entire car was evidence, and I should have written that, but I did write trunk (I tend to forcus on the trunk), but I will correct it say it was the entire car, including the trunk, that she admits to tampering with. She could have just opened the car door, and I would have considered that tampering - its important that a potential scene be examined as it was found, not after someone has removed items from it, placed new items in it and sprayed chemicals on and in it.

BBM - we know CA removed the pants, shoes, the baby chair and the baby doll, and the steak type knife. And sprayed a can of Febreeze around the car. There was no evidence presented that she washed any part of the car or vacuumed it. I posted the various forensic reports on the 2.6 days thread yesterday.

But I do not recall CA having anything to do with the car trunk at all. Can you point me in that direction please?

LG, you sure bring up thought provoking things. I believe you have a good point on the bolded. As for myself I just assumed she had gone in the trunk, but maybe she didn't. I guess we'll never know.

I've been thinking about the pants CA washed. I know it's a match stick for us - but if you can wash a car and not get the smell of decomp out of them - I wonder why we are thinking pants can have decomp on them, be washed and be like new again?

Serious question - not trying to start a brouhaha here. And let's say that wasn't Caylee in the trunk - surely they would have had to get a new baby chair and would have had to throw baby doll away wouldn't they?:waitasec:

And once again thought provoking. In the back of my mind I have wondered that as well. Did the pants come out like new again? Did it ruin the washer and dryer? (didn't they buy new one's?) I would assume that all that stuff would have to be thrown away. I used to wash the stuffed animals that belonged to the kids in a pillow case and air dry them and they always came out so nice. Could CA have done that with the doll? IDK that she would have gotten a chance to before LE took it away. You sure have me thinking LG. Thanks.

Cindy Anthony began cleaning Caylee’s decomp up immediately…no questions asked… because she KNEW what had happened to Caylee and why she hadn’t heard Caylee’s voice in 31 days.

Both George and Cindy Anthony already knew that Caylee was dead…

or they would have preserved the car in case something had happened to both Caylee and Casey Anthony!But they didn’t do that…did they? I neve thought of that, but makes sense. They immediately set upon destroying any evidence they found in that car. The same car that “smells like there’s been a dead body” in it.

Who does that but guilty people?

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/...ere-another-dead-body-in-casey-anthonys-past/

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...10401_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-jose-baez

Cindy testified about airing out the car in mid July 2008. She said she sprayed the entire car with Febreze and placed dryer sheets, fabric softeners throughout the vehicle.

imo - the entire car was evidence, and I should have written that, but I did write trunk (I tend to forcus on the trunk), but I will correct it say it was the entire car, including the trunk, that she admits to tampering with. She could have just opened the car door, and I would have considered that tampering - its important that a potential scene be examined as it was found, not after someone has removed items from it, placed new items in it and sprayed chemicals on and in it.

Oh sure - I agree with all of that.

LG, you sure bring up thought provoking things. I believe you have a good point on the bolded. As for myself I just assumed she had gone in the trunk, but maybe she didn't. I guess we'll never know.

And once again thought provoking. In the back of my mind I have wondered that as well. Did the pants come out like new again? Did it ruin the washer and dryer? (didn't they buy new one's?) I would assume that all that stuff would have to be thrown away. I used to wash the stuffed animals that belonged to the kids in a pillow case and air dry them and they always came out so nice. Could CA have done that with the doll? IDK that she would have gotten a chance to before LE took it away. You sure have me thinking LG. Thanks.

I don't know the answer to the questions I'm asking - but it started me thinking bacause we've been talking about the trunk, the car, etc. I recently read the forensic report of her shoes, - nothing.

Thought provoking in that IIRC - George was the one that talked about seeing the "basketball size" stain in the trunk......

At what point did he see that to be able to testify about it or tell LEO when they were interviewing him? Did he try to clean it...being all "obsessive" about automobiles as Lee said.

Yep, Cindy lied through her teeth and everyone knows it. The SA probably just didn't want to make waves by prosecuting a "grieving" grandmother (had to force my fingers to type that word) if it was not going to do anything to put a child killer away for her crime. KC was voted not guilty. And that fact would not have changed had the SA decided to prolong this horror show, clogging up the courts in the process, to prosecute a liar when in the end it wouldn't have changed anything.

Would a perjury charge against Cindy have succeeded in sending a message? Maybe, maybe not. I think given what human nature is, lying under oath will continue in courtrooms nationwide. And unless you lie about money, you have little to fear. Money crimes carry stiffer sentences in many states than rape and child abuse. So it's no wonder that lying in court about money is taken more seriously. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

When the Jury saw Cindy's lies disproved they missed yet another opportunity to put two and two together and come up with four. Would an innocent person need their family to get up on the stand and tell lies, regarding the probable method of the murder? DUH!

When the Jury saw Cindy's lies disproved they missed yet another opportunity to put two and two together and come up with four. Would an innocent person need their family to get up on the stand and tell lies, regarding the probable method of the murder? DUH!

Google is my friend.

just google "family member charged with perjury"

It's done. Often.
Should have been done here, grieving grandma or not. She knew they wouldn't. So she lied.

A couple of years in jail would have seemed fair, to me...
I don't think she cares a whit for public opinion of her. It's all about winning..

Yeah, ZsaZsa, but what did she win, except bad Karma all around.

I don't think Cindy would have called 911 if she had really known that Casey murdered Caylee. She would have preferred to keep it 'in the family' and would have taken care of any subsequent punishment (read: more passive aggressive behaviour) for Casey herself.

I've often wondered if Cindy did all that car cleaning because she thought Casey killed someone else and was trying to clean up that mess for her. If Casey had killed someone, that would explain why she was avoiding coming home and lying and running around God knows where. Then Cindy was shocked to find out Caylee was missing. It hit her that the "dead body in the damn car" was likely Caylee. Thus, the 911 call was real.

The Jury watched as Gentiva's HR director testified that Cindy was at work, on her work computer at the time that she claimed to have made the Chloroform searches at home. The prosecutors went to a great deal of trouble to make this clear. She was lying under oath, deliberately covering up for Casey, in a capital case. Result= nothing!

I think it may be hard to prove whether it was a deliberate lie or just forgetting.

I've been thinking about the chloroform a lot recently. It bugs me that there was so much of it in the air, but they were never able to link her to any. This is just a theory. She knew someone who used chloroform to knockout and rape women. He either gave it to her under threat of calling the police or she just made up one of her stories.

The guy she got it from would never come forward about it because if he did he'd become a familiar face in the case and then women might start putting two and two together about waking up in his place after "getting drunk" and he could open himself up for rape allegations. JMO

Thought provoking in that IIRC - George was the one that talked about seeing the "basketball size" stain in the trunk......

At what point did he see that to be able to testify about it or tell LEO when they were interviewing him? Did he try to clean it...being all "obsessive" about automobiles as Lee said.
at the tow yard, accompanied by the yard employee. who looked inside the trunk w/ GA and threw the trash bag into a dumpster, saying "that's where your smell is coming from"

Yep!
GA used to detail cars in Ohio. I bet he had some really good cleaning chemicals. That trunk was cleaned as only one hair was found in the whole darn thing. I remember the lady at the check place (who had it towed) said the car was a complete mess. The trunk had to be also as there were maggots in it and you can bet some were still there when driven home. Cindy/GA cleaned the trunk thoroughly and dollars to donuts the stuff they used to clean had a form of chlorophyll in it.

Cindy Anthony began cleaning Caylee’s decomp up immediately…no questions asked… because she KNEW what had happened to Caylee and why she hadn’t heard Caylee’s voice in 31 days.

Both George and Cindy Anthony already knew that Caylee was dead…

or they would have preserved the car in case something had happened to both Caylee and Casey Anthony!But they didn’t do that…did they? I neve thought of that, but makes sense. They immediately set upon destroying any evidence they found in that car. The same car that “smells like there’s been a dead body” in it.

Who does that but guilty people?

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/...ere-another-dead-body-in-casey-anthonys-past/

YES! I agree. Why get rid of any evidence that might lead to why that car needed to be clean? Because they knew, at least CA had an idea, especially because it was CA who had that fight with FCA the night CA saw Caylee for the last time. Who knows what FCA threatened during that fight.

Yep!
GA used to detail cars in Ohio. I bet he had some really good cleaning chemicals. That trunk was cleaned as only one hair was found in the whole darn thing. I remember the lady at the check place (who had it towed) said the car was a complete mess. The trunk had to be also as there were maggots in it and you can bet some were still there when driven home. Cindy/GA cleaned the trunk thoroughly and dollars to donuts the stuff they used to clean had a form of chlorophyll in it.

IIRC, cleaning chemicals were ruled out.

Well, the jury missed many opportunities throughout the trial to put two and two together. Most people would see someone who lies, under oath or not, as a person trying to cover up something. This jury didn't see not only Cindy's lies as having such a purpose, but Casey's as well.

I still wonder how that jury managed to vote Casey guilty of the four lying charges. I mean, what the heck did they think Casey was lying about if not to thwart investigators? It's not difficult at all to connect those dots--an innocent person does not lie to investigators who are searching for their missing child!

The only thing that comes to mind for them voting Casey not guilty on everything but the lying charges is that Baez admitted in his closing statement that Casey is a liar. That jury was only capable of processing words coming from Baez's mouth--anything else was over their heads, it seems.

I'm still perplexed on how judge Perry got away with allowing those swimsuit photos of cindy as evidence Caylee drowned in the pool.

... can't imagine any judge letting those pics in as evidence for the defense. JP did so many things doing that trial, it sickens me. I blame him for the outcome.

I just thought of one more option about the chloroform. She may have found it in one of Tony's roommates rooms while snooping around for money or something.

Yep!

I think the CSI found 17 in there after Dr. Lee had been by didn't they? Only one belonged to Caylee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks