Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting Caylee's site right now on this Sad anniversary. I lit a candle and said a prayer from all of us.

Video and photograph will be uploaded later.

Visiting Caylee's site right now on this Sad anniversary. I lit a candle and said a prayer from all of us.

Video and photograph will be uploaded later.

Any others there remembering her?

I thought Rick repeated the pregnancy denial in his police interview as did Lee. Actually, Lee testified in court that he was taken aback about her obvious pregnancy yet Cindy and George denied it. I thought this was all well documented and far from an urban myth.

So Cindy told George that Casey was pregnant in May? Caylee was born in August so that would make Casey six months at that time. Rick and Lee say that she was very obviously pregnant. So you are saying that Cindy knew the entire time but denied it? Leaving Lee to wonder why noone was talking about it? And George played along?

BBM - Yes...

IMO - The urban myth is that they did not believe that she was pregnant - not the fact that they denied it.

They (CA/GA) knew for a fact OCA was pregnant by early May, but lied about it.

It is only my opinion based my field of study and area of work, but I do not come from the belief system that Sociopaths are simply born. I lean very much toward the "nurture" argument in the great nature vs nurture psychology debate. People have been arguing and debating this academically forever basically and they will probably never totally agree.

There is a general belief on both sides though, that environment has A LOT to do with how a person's personality, disordered or not, develops.

I understand that some believe that she was a sociopath and that was determined at birth, but I am pretty much against that view, as it is narrow, and discounts the all important and very real concept of nurture or lack there of.
There is a ton more empirical evidence and study that supports the effects of nurture and environment on personality than there is "determinism." Socialization is everything. We are born with a race and a gender. That. is.all. Everything after that is socialization.

That house was the perfect petri dish to grow a narcissist or a sociopath. Cindy is no victim, she is very disordered herself, and before Casey grew into a young adult, Cindy was the one the ruled that roost.

JMO.

I find it real sad that one of the things she was looking forward to the most after getting out of prison was going to target and buying stuff. Thank you for visiting the site Atthelake.

It is only my opinion based my field of study and area of work, but I do not come from the belief system that Sociopaths are simply born. I lean very much toward the "nurture" argument in the great nature vs nurture psychology debate. People have been arguing and debating this academically forever basically and they will probably never totally agree.

There is a general belief on both sides though, that environment has A LOT to do with how a person's personality, disordered or not, develops.

I understand that some believe that she was a sociopath and that was determined at birth, but I am pretty much against that view, as it is narrow, and discounts the all important and very real concept of nurture or lack there of.
There is a ton more empirical evidence and study that supports the effects of nurture and environment on personality than there is "determinism." Socialization is everything. We are born with a race and a gender. That. is.all. Everything after that is socialization.

That house was the perfect petri dish to grow a narcissist or a sociopath. Cindy is no victim, she is very disordered herself, and before Casey grew into a young adult, Cindy was the one the ruled that roost.

JMO.

I'd basically agree with you. I reserve the 'nothing would have made a difference' belief for a select few. KC is one of them.

On this most solemn of days for us here in the sidebar, our fellow member At The Lake, visited the first gravesite of Caylee Marie Anthony today. This being the anniversary day her little tiny body was found. I am honored she has shared with me the task to share with you all her photos and videos of her visit. THANK YOU AT THE LAKE FOR BEING THERE FOR CAYLEE FOR US ALL!
:takeabow::heartbeat::takeabow:

This first video, I stabilized and put on my youtube as photobucket was not being nice to it! (At the lake, I could tell this was emotional for you.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oiS4POFMeA"]WS member ATL visits Caylee site 12/11/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/?action=view&current=ATL12-11-12caylee3.mp4"]Photos by AtTheLake :: ATL12-11-12caylee3.mp4 video by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid158.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/ATL12-11-12caylee3.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid158@@AMEPARAM@@158@@AMEPARAM@@t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/ATL12-11-12caylee3@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/?action=view&current=ATL12-11-12caylee1.mp4"]Photos by AtTheLake :: At the Lake visits Caylee 12/11/12 video by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid158.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/ATL12-11-12caylee1.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid158@@AMEPARAM@@158@@AMEPARAM@@t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Photos%20by%20%20AtTheLake/ATL12-11-12caylee1@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]
2012-12-11105043.jpg

2012-12-11105131.jpg

2012-12-11104759.jpg

ATL12-11-12caylee2.jpg

2012-12-11105030.jpg

BBM - Yes...

IMO - The urban myth is that they did not believe that she was pregnant - not the fact that they denied it.

They (CA/GA) knew for a fact OCA was pregnant by early May, but lied about it.

IIRC they even said that she was a virgin....:what::banghead:

Was going to start a thread about this but will post it in here cause not sure where else to post this. Mods if you think it needs to be moved. Please do. Anyway, It sort of resurrects the idea about the CA&KC fight and that she claims she had to move the day Caylee died. Very interesting...

I don't think if it had been introduced into the Court about the fight it would been hearsay. I think for all intense and purposes they were afraid it would be. I think here lies the missing puzzle on what made KC if someone in that family ever indulges and expand on that fight. Which probably won't happen.

I also think they are spot on about Jesse and the motive. It takes in quite a different direction, but it is very plausible.

http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-latest-news-casey-said-she-had-to-move-same-day-caylee-died

I do think that is partly true, I also believe that Casey's environment, created by Cindy, exacerbated what was already present in her personality. I do not see Cindy as in control at all....just controlling if that makes any sense. Casey controlled her mother, but Cindy let her. And further, Cindy is disordered as well. She lies with just as much vigor as her daughter. She is obsessed with appearances and making sure that from the outside, everything looks just fine, while the inside of that house was a cyclone of lies , denial, and dysfunction. It was clean and organized though! lol.

Those two together under one roof with a weak personality like George, was a perfect storm.

Yes, agree - and interesting that we know nothing about FCA as a child - we know a bit about her in high school - good at sports, blah blah. But curious to me that no one comes up with any childhood memories. If she was true to form as a sociopath, there would have been some massive tantrums and mood swings. I suspect CA's "controlling" was to circumvent that kind of thing.

Wrong of course with terriible consequences but there it is.

JMO.

I would like to agree with you but I can't regarding FCA. I don't believe that empathy for other people or even consideration for them can be taught to a sociopath.

I do believe they can be socialized, or at least someone them, to learn and understand the consequences of their behavior. Some sociopaths come from loving stable homes - and it makes no difference to a sociopath who has an empty hole for emotions beyond themselves. All IMO :moo:

re atl's words in the video: didn't realize I needed a good cry today, but it turns out I did. thank you

JBounds... I think many people believed what JG had to say back then about OCA having to moving out and the fight...but it all got swept aside by the Anthony circus.

Within two weeks of the investigation, CA told LE that JG was her # 1 suspect, that JG kept changing his story and was not telling the truth. CA masterfully deflected anything JG had to say, and then LP pulled up the rear telling JG that he was the A's SODDI, and he better get a lawyer. That shut JG up - and by then, most were being sucked into the A's BS stories and dissecting them all; "we thought she worked at Universal, Zanny has been Caylee's nanny for the past two years, we thought she was virgin, she's the mother and employee of the year"...ad nauseam.

I think the entire story of what happened to Caylee, why, and who knew what when has been revealed, we just need to sweep aside all the BS, its right there.

I think it was the last straw truthfully. There was an interview that Cindy swears she didn't want KC to leave home with Caylee because she would end up going from friend's to friend's house like homeless gypsies or something to the effect. I think if KC left home with Caylee then Cindy would file for custody and KC could not let CA "win" if she files then investigation's into KC's life would turn up No job, no nanny, nothing stable for Caylee, no money and a history of lying and stealing. The grandparents would probably have won. Do we all really think KC would have turned her life around for her daughter? I think the last years proove a big resounding no.

Was going to start a thread about this but will post it in here cause not sure where else to post this. Mods if you think it needs to be moved. Please do. Anyway, It sort of resurrects the idea about the CA&KC fight and that she claims she had to move the day Caylee died. Very interesting...

I don't think if it had been introduced into the Court about the fight it would been hearsay. I think for all intense and purposes they were afraid it would be. I think here lies the missing puzzle on what made KC if someone in that family ever indulges and expand on that fight. Which probably won't happen.

I also think they are spot on about Jesse and the motive. It takes in quite a different direction, but it is very plausible.

http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-latest-news-casey-said-she-had-to-move-same-day-caylee-died
That is a good article. It seems plausible that there must have been some kind of fight or blow-up to trigger what happened to Caylee, especially in light of the persistent belief that early on, Lee Anthony possibly let the cat out of the bag about a fight. Cindy admitted to Amy on the night of July 15 that she had discovered pictures of FCA at the Anything but Clothes party, and had confronted her angrily about the photos, allegedly because FCA had lied to her about having to work that night. But we don't know if that is true, and if so, when it actually occurred.

It does make sense though, that trouble seems to have been brewing. Friday June 13, FCA spent the night at Tony's for the first time, leaving Caylee with Cindy. Neighbors did say there was a loud argument between Cindy and FCA during the daytime which spilled out onto the driveway -- the neighbor interviewed about witnessing this altercation could not pinpoint the day, but said it was during Father's Day weekend (June 14/15). Since Cindy and Caylee were away most of the day on Sunday, IMO it could have happened Saturday the 14th.

Throwing this out there: ICBW, but I believe George reported for his first day at the Lexus dealership in Winter Park on June 14, and his first official shift began at 3:00 on Sunday June 15, Father's Day. Perhaps his new work schedule was somehow a factor in FCA's decisions.

I also agree with the article, that FCA's statements to friends about having to move out could have been used to effect at trial. IMO it's also possible that she had killed Caylee or decided to kill her by the time she spoke with Jesse that day... That would be a reason she had to 'move out' that day and never come back. But that is not a reason she could share with Jesse or anyone else. She had a pattern of making up lies about her parents to cover for her actions. So IMO it is possible the reasons she gave Jesse -- about her parents splitting up / not splitting up, etc. -- were to cover up the murder of Caylee and why she would not be living at home any more.

Having said that, there are obviously still some important secrets about what went on between Cindy/George, and what went on between FCA and her parents, which likely played a part in FCA's actions and the family's odd reactions since June 16. We will probably never know.

Poor Caylee.

ANJ, Thank you for helping ATL share these beautiful videos and photos with all of us here.

:heartbeat:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8627788&postcount=109"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth