Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is her. Looks like it is venturing out into the public domain. I cannot wait for the day that someone throws a drink right in her face.

She's not worth getting arrested over, but if I were in that restaurant I would be making a very public statement about her- free speech and all that - I don't think she would find it comfortable to stay there with me..

I hope whoever took that photo made a bunch of money off it.

As long as it is not the felon or her camp - then I agree! However, thinking about it - what ragmag would hold this from Friday? I think it was the felon's camp setting it up, selling it - all the way down to it coming out today, the anniversary date. The adjudicated liar gives me no reason to think otherwise. JMHO. KWIM?

Just a quick stop to say hey and keep my nephew in your prayers. He had two tears in his aorta and had a long open heart surgery today.
I taught him to walk when he was ten months old and he means the world to me.

That's the same P.I that she was living with in S Florida - IIRC that's where the Morgan firm found her.

And McKenna NEEDED TO BE AT JURY SELECTION, why? :waitasec: I have my guesses, but TOS and all that!

JMHO, etc!

Just a quick stop to say hey and keep my nephew in your prayers. He had two tears in his aorta and had a long open heart surgery today.

That's terrible! how old is he?

Oh no! ILTBP! Prayers and strength!

HUGE HUGS ILikeToBendPages.

Can someone put this in the prayer thread too? I know there is one, but I forgot where it is at.

Please keep us updated. How old is your nephew?

Oh no! I totally agree. She was covering up, obstructing, and lying constantly for Casey, before (work etc) and after the "dead body in the damn car" 911 call. I just don't believe that before July 16th, Cindy knew anything about Caylee's whereabouts. I do think she was desperate to know, but maybe even a little afraid to find out.

Another poster had mentioned that she thought that Cindy "knew from day one", I don't believe that at all. I think deep deep down in that abyss of denial and magical thinking that is her brain, she knew that something was very very wrong, hence the Myspace plea. I think she was desperate and knew that her daughter was capable of horrible things. She just would never admit it to herself or others, except under some rare and unguarded moments.

It takes a great amount of denial and lying to oneself not to go find Casey sooner than the 16th. If my situation were like Casey's, my mother would have tracked me down like an animal if I did anything like this. Within days.
Yes, it is indeed amazing that Cindy didn't take action before the day the smelly car was found. I really do get what you are saying. Yes, most of us would never let a child be in danger without taking drastic action.

However, I believe there is more to the story than confusion and denial. IMO there are deep dark secrets in that family -- treachery and evil -- and there are reasons why for instance, Cindy didn't simply report that car stolen right away, or at least prior to "31 days" in order to locate her grandbaby who was with someone she knew to be a thief, liar, sociopath, spiteful b*tch, and unfit mother.

I'm not saying she knew Caylee was deceased prior to July 15, but IMO she feared for her safety and wellbeing all that time ... and she DID know (IMO) once the car turned up smelling like death.

And totally agree about not admitting anything incriminating or ugly to others, even if it's obvious to all... she shares that crazy trait with her killer daughter IMO.

JMO

There is so much empirical evidence that points more to environment than genetic determinism. So much. I have to weed through it all of the time for school. There are reams of it.

Hand gestures, voice inflections, and physical traits are not the same thing as sociopathy and lack of empathy. Those are definitely more a long genetic lines, the latter are learned.

Sociopathy, personality disorders, pathology, lack of empathy....those things are behavioral and they are learned and shaped by environmental factors. We are not born with them. Other than the most primal reactions to hunger and need for touch and eye contact,behavior is learned, we are not born with complex behavior patterns or a complex personality. We go through very predictable stages of development. Baby should be reaching. Baby should be gurgling. Baby should be crawling. Baby should be walking. It is what happens in response to their needs that matters. Does their mother pick them up when they cry? Does she feed them when they are hungry. Does she hold them enough, talk to them enough, look in their eyes enough. A unique innateness exists yes, but it is not fleshed out yet. That is socialization.

I respect your right to a differing opinion but we will have to agree to disagree. Anything but a mixture of biological and sociological factors or just socialization, flies in the face of everything that I have learned and utilize in the field of social work and in the realm of psychology and helping people.

I have never personally heard one psychologist say say that their antisocial client was just "born that way." All of the ones that I have met, been taught by, or worked with would scoff at the idea. Are there papers questioning it? For sure. As there should be. We should always question what we think we already know. Is there empirical research proving it? No. There are no absolutes, such as a person being born evil. Usually the "evil" response is a way of us trying to understand the unthinkable. It must be "evil" because it is unexplainable. For me, it is easy to see how Casey's personality was shaped and evolved into what it is today.

Lets just say, that if the small snippet of her parents behavior that was on display for the past 4 years is an indication of what went on in that house daily, then I am hardly surprised.

What baby could be evil before they have learned to walk, talk, attach, empathize, love, or hate? As it is, children cannot be diagnosed with a major personality disorder. It is unethical. Not only are their brains not fully developed yet, but they are still developing socially. Genetics do not determine behavior especially deviant behavior, more than environment and socialization.

Hey Spice I havent seen you in a while, missed you and wanted you to show up over at the DD Moore trial. She got convicted I dont know if you are familar with that case . I wanted to know what made this chick tick, we thought perhaps narssist personality disorder. I read an article that said her mother told the cops when she was a child she made her drop her off down the street everywhere she went so her friends would not see they had an old car. She was around early teens years. She grew up to buy a Lincoln Navigator she coulndt afford and when it was about to be re-possessed she called the cops and said she was carjacked by 2 mexicans raped and they took the car. Really she had rented a storge unit and hid it out. LOL Ofcourse cops found out the truth and she went to jail but got only probation that was in 2001 by 2009 she had met Abraham Shakespere who won the lotto in 2006 to the tune of 12 million. She took his remaining 1.9 million and spent almost all of it in 4 months then killed him. You should hear the stories LOl She needed lessons from Casey Anthony LOL

What is your diagnosis good doctor?

Hey Spice I havent seen you in a while, missed you and wanted you to show up over at the DD Moore trial. She got convicted I dont know if you are familar with that case . I wanted to know what made this chick tick, we thought perhaps narssist personality disorder. I read an article that said her mother told the cops when she was a child she made her drop her off down the street everywhere she went so her friends would not see they had an old car. She was around early teens years. She grew up to buy a Lincoln Navigator she coulndt afford and when it was about to be re-possessed she called the cops and said she was carjacked by 2 mexicans raped and they took the car. Really she had rented a storge unit and hid it out. LOL Ofcourse cops found out the truth and she went to jail but got only probation that was in 2001 by 2009 she had met Abraham Shakespere who won the lotto in 2006 to the tune of 12 million. She took his remaining 1.9 million and spent almost all of it in 4 months then killed him. You should hear the stories LOl She needed lessons from Casey Anthony LOL

What is your diagnosis good doctor?

I was watching that trial from the twitter folks. What a drama! One juror said all her tears were just her trying to manipulate them.The Jodi Arias case starts after the New Year. She's another pathological liar narcissist

Yes, it is indeed amazing that Cindy didn't take action before the day the smelly car was found. I really do get what you are saying. Yes, most of us would never let a child be in danger without taking drastic action.

However, I believe there is more to the story than confusion and denial. IMO there are deep dark secrets in that family -- treachery and evil -- and there are reasons why for instance, Cindy didn't simply report that car stolen right away, or at least prior to "31 days" in order to locate her grandbaby who was with someone she knew to be a thief, liar, sociopath, spiteful b*tch, and unfit mother.

I'm not saying she knew Caylee was deceased prior to July 15, but IMO she feared for her safety and wellbeing all that time ... and she DID know (IMO) once the car turned up smelling like death.

And totally agree about not admitting anything incriminating or ugly to others, even if it's obvious to all... she shares that crazy trait with her killer daughter IMO.

JMO

Would it be too much trouble to add to your footer, and ANJ agrees?

I swear, you always say what my brain wants to but can't do as elegantly.

As long as it is not the felon or her camp - then I agree! However, thinking about it - what ragmag would hold this from Friday? I think it was the felon's camp setting it up, selling it - all the way down to it coming out today, the anniversary date. The adjudicated liar gives me no reason to think otherwise. JMHO. KWIM?
:what: OMG

I hate to say this, but I believe you are spot on, my dear.

:shakehead: Anything not to be upstaged by the little snothead. Poor Caylee.

December 11, 2008
images

Caring hands bring Caylee out of the woods.

~:heartbeat:~

December 11, 2012
images

We will never forget, Caylee.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...ojkQbFQyrE0RI0R1-AAL1hz85wGHev82EQU8xkqcQk-M8
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...27vyn6YuNusUSas7uebDmwh287euU47cYRXBP8aUlvI3A

JMO

Cindy knew at the very least that Casey was being neglected while they were gone - otherwise why put that message on the internet "who is looking after her now?" - of course any normal mother would be looking after her child, but Cindy KNEW that Casey was not one, never had been. You don't threaten your daughter with taking custody of your grandchild unless there were some serious neglect/abuse issues.

I was watching that trial from the twitter folks. What a drama! One juror said all her tears were just her trying to manipulate them.The Jodi Arias case starts after the New Year. She's another pathological liar narcissist

saw almost all of the trial and let me tell ya LOL She would set there and when the testimony was especially damaging she would raise her left hand to her face and block her view of the jury, a body language person will have a field day with her LOL you could tell she was shielding herself from the truth. They had several people wired while she tried to get them to take the rap for her in exchange for 50 grand, she would lie left and right and when the cops would catch her she would just go blank then changed gears and keep on with another lie it would have been comical had it not been so sad ofr the family of Abe. SHe is a piece of work for sure and she spend her 1st night as we speak at Lowell prison her home for the remainder of her sorry life

:what: OMG

I hate to say this, but I believe you are spot on, my dear.

:shakehead: Anything not to be upstaged by the little snothead. Poor Caylee.

Caring hands bringing Caylee out of the woods.
images

December 11, 2008

~:heartbeat:~

We will never forget, Caylee.
images

December 11, 2012

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...ojkQbFQyrE0RI0R1-AAL1hz85wGHev82EQU8xkqcQk-M8
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...27vyn6YuNusUSas7uebDmwh287euU47cYRXBP8aUlvI3A

...As you say we will never forget Caylee - would that we could forget the bit of flesh that saw fit to deny her life, saw fit to lie about her life, saw fit to denigrate her life, and ultimately (imho) to take her life, for her own (imho) selfish and narcissistic pretension - and what a trivial and vile pretension that was-but if it means remembering that bit of sunlight means I have to remember that person, I will. And as I have said more than once, I wish her a life of ignominy. And what better way to celebrate her famous self than in a chain restaurant with a couple of snorky fat old guys (I'm a member of the snorky fat old gals club so I call fair play).

But I suspect the (smaller) media is giving us a bit of the what what. Good for me, it means she's down to the nubbins.

HUGE HUGS ILikeToBendPages.

Can someone put this in the prayer thread too? I know there is one, but I forgot where it is at.

Please keep us updated. How old is your nephew?

Many thanks to all. He is forty five. He was taken back to OR while in recovery because of more bleeding, but he's doing OK. We were able to see him for a few minutes @ 6:00 after they sent him back to CICU, and talked my sister into going home to rest. It's been a long day

PS If you have high blood pressure,don't put it off and get your self to a doctor.

This is the source of the Ocean Woods/Cape Canaveral rumor: http://smarp.com/person/AA063789/Casey-Anthony

The Florida Today/USA Today picked it up from there.

Although Twitter rumor is that she's living in a townhouse community in Cape Canaveral.

A guy tweeted: "Oh God. Casey Anthony now lives in my neighborhood. I'm not joking." then

"Yup, it's been confirmed by a local restaurant that she lives here. There goes the neighborhood!"

He lives in Cape Canaveral where rumors are she is living

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121130030/Rumors-swirling-Casey-Anthony-Brevard-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member