Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just providing some more information.

http://www.archetypewriting.com/articles/psychology/sociopaths.htm

...According to Dr. Martha Stout, a clinical psychologist on the faculty at Harvard Medical School, a surprising number of people are sociopathic. In “The Sociopath Next Door,” she writes that 1 in 25 people is sociopathic. Thanks to such a broad definition, she has been both praised and criticized....

I've also heard that number applied to CEO's. I agree with you that a lot (If you consider 4% a lot, and I do) of the people who are in charge of us are psychopaths. While 4% seems small the amount of power those people have affects a much, much higher percentage of society.

JMO

No argument from me. That is a well known fact, although I do believe that a sociopath can be created without the carrying the gene. All disorders are on a continuum from the mild to the extreme end of the spectrum. The continuum will be added to the new DSM as a clearer way of diagnosing which is a good thing.

The sociopath next door was a great book. I loved it.

FWIW on Hal Boedeker's page today ( re the sighting) someone has posted that the second guy with her is Steve Helling (author) - so that explains how the photo got in the news - if it's true of course..

Okay, surprise, surprise - jose's buddy, Jane Velez Mitchell is having a segment on the "sighting" tonight.

Yeah right.

Oh and Steve H was cindy's friend (bench buddies in court!) for a long time too, right? So if he is the unknown 3rd diner - well, yeah......... surprise, surprise.

It is not Steve Helling...
People have been bombarding him with emails/tweets so he posted on his Twitter that he was in a Haitian orphanage when that photo was taken(Friday Dec 8)

A Beanie hat.

I believe she is trying on her hipster look...(but she knew about it before it was cool so she's probably not into that anymore). PBR anyone?

Man, she is getting sadder and more pathetic by the day! It's AWESOME!

I would really like to find out where she's getting money to live on, or who her sugardaddy is. I'm wondering if the IRS will take an interest in this eventually.

I'm trying...like I asked earlier, anyone know what kind of cars the Anthony's are driving these days? I'm thinking I'm onto something, but it could be a long shot.

George was driving a green suv the night he congratulated JA after his election win. It was discussed back then.

In the pictures just posted here recently showing the dumpster was a Quinco truck/suv in the front yard. Since it was parked on the grass, I would assume it was one of the A's rather than another Quinco employee.

George was driving a green suv the night he congratulated JA after his election win. It was discussed back then.

In the pictures just posted here recently showing the dumpster was a Quinco truck/suv in the front yard. Since it was parked on the grass, I would assume it was one of the A's rather than another Quinco employee.

Thank you. I presume you are talking about the photos taken Jan. 2012? I saw that CA's 4-Runner was on the pavement and the Quinco vehicle was to the right, kind of hard to see.

It is not Steve Helling...
People have been bombarding him with emails/tweets so he posted on his Twitter that he was in a Haitian orphanage when that photo was taken(Friday Dec 8)

I just read somewhere that it was the PI's son. Don't ask where I read it at though. I've just been on here and Hal's column and Radar and maybe TMZ, some of the sites posting the picture that were posted here.

Of course that's OCA in the photo. She even picked an "Irish" restaurant. The article says she didn't speak to any of the wait staff. I'm assuming that's because she still hasn't learned to speak or understand the Irish language. :giggle:

:silly:

:welcome6:

Roxy Dog

:greetings:

and I see another
:newbie:

:welcome:

Jaykayelle

okay, back to...

:lurk:

Thank you. I presume you are talking about the photos taken Jan. 2012? I saw that CA's 4-Runner was on the pavement and the Quinco vehicle was to the right, kind of hard to see.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8598846&postcount=1543"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14[/ame]

Went to find this for you and I see it was already mentioned.

Homework is h#$# isn't it????

Yes! And I should be writing a paper right now, but I am on here with American Horror Story on in the background. My word document is open on my laptop though. lol!

Of course that's OCA in the photo. She even picked an "Irish" restaurant. The article says she didn't speak to any of the wait staff. I'm assuming that's because she still hasn't learned to speak or understand the Irish language. :giggle:

What gave her away were the chicken wings. Remember how much she loved Buffalo Wild Wings? She really doesn't change much of anything does she? I wish there were a few more photos so we could see if she still had that nasty nose ring.

Whoa. "This man is a great guy and deserves the position he just won." I have to say, that video made me feel compassion for George. ...again.

There is just something about him that is so awkward when he tries to express himself. Like low self-esteem or something. It makes me sad. He always seems like he wants to please whoever it is he is talking too or about.
(except for that psycho deposition of course)

I can't believe that he went over there in person and made a point of congratulating him. He knew the media would be all over that. It's like a huge public EFF you to Casey. I love it.

I think George must have really appreciated that Jeff told him that Casey was going to throw him under the bus in such a horrific way. Jeff must have treated him with such kindness even though George had been so hard to handle throughout the hearings.

Nevermind - found it on TMZ. With this write up!! LOL

"Unencumbered by babysitting, Casey Anthony dined on hot wings and fries at a Florida restaurant ... so claims people at the restaurant."

and

"We couldn't even ask if duct l'orange was on the menu."

Hope she is enjoying her celebrity. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I was driving back to the hospital this morning and saw a truck with HenkelServices on the side. So many things each day that make me think of a little girl that all of us would of loved to have in our lives. It's a shame her mother didn't want to spend any time or effort or money for her.

OT...but the Sandy Relief Concert is great!!! :)

OT...but the Sandy Relief Concert is great!!! :)

One of the best concerts I have seen in a long time! Still waiting for Billy Joel :seeya:. I keep waiting for Mick Jagger to gain weight, guess it's never going to happen.....

BBM

I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just providing some more information.

http://www.archetypewriting.com/articles/psychology/sociopaths.htm

...According to Dr. Martha Stout, a clinical psychologist on the faculty at Harvard Medical School, a surprising number of people are sociopathic. In “The Sociopath Next Door,” she writes that 1 in 25 people is sociopathic. Thanks to such a broad definition, she has been both praised and criticized....

I've also heard that number applied to CEO's. I agree with you that a lot (If you consider 4% a lot, and I do) of the people who are in charge of us are psychopaths. While 4% seems small the amount of power those people have affects a much, much higher percentage of society.

JMO

Yes, I am a long time devotee of Dr. Robert Hare, who has worked with sociopaths or psychopaths for more than three decades. His research and writings are well respected, he has lectured both in the States and in Europe and is the developer of the psychopathic checklist.

http://www.hare.org/

The stock market was used because I have a young nephew who has made billions - literally in the market. He is completely remorseless towards the thousands of people who invested in his junk stocks and lost it all. But thank you for the comments re CEO's and the 1 in 25 stats. Yes, agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member