New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually according to her latest story though Billie wasnt gone though because he took her to work and whats more she had to of known that from that very first day. If and i say IF Billie is not in the know then i dont see how she has told all these lies for the past two years. And no i dont think for one minute it was because she was scared of him because she actually seems the more violent one out of the pair ;(

Also personaly i dont even believe it was Shawn who killed Hailey if indeed she was killed ;( i believe Billie got in such a rage over events on the Sunday night that she just snapped ;(

It doesn't matter what she is saying now, we know he didn't take her to work because someone else did and confirmed that to LE at the time.

She was confirmed as leaving CC at 6.20, while SA was confirmed by witnesses at work between 6.00 and 6.10. So, there is absolutely no way he could have taken her to work.

What I'm kind of wondering, why did Shawn bother to get up and leave at 5.30 am if he was going to quit anyway? Why do you have to be on time just to walk off?

He probably didn't intend to quit. We know that he had some sort of dispute with someone there, and that somehow involved his boss (perhaps by not doing anything about the dispute when it happened, or not supporting him, if it involved another co-worker). The dispute was not that morning (obviously) so it therefore must have been an incident that happened sometime before christmas.

If he had been stewing over christmas, then he could have gone to work prepared for a confrontation, but then just thought **** it, and left without saying anything.

That would reasonably fit his behaviour and be consistent with what was in the affidavit. He doesnt seem a very communicative sort of character, so it is entirely possible that he just gave cursory responses when questioned about it, and the questioners (BD and/or LE) reached conclusions which were wrong. I know people who are like that, unless you specifically ask them for actual details, they dont provide them even if it is important.

I've said it before (in this thread even), so apologies for repeating myself, but...

I think he went to work to get something he would need - a heavy duty shovel, a pick axe, rope - something like that.

He was there for 10 minutes. The company recorded when he arrived, when he left and what he took (a coke), according to the affidavit.

So he didnt get anything like that there.

It doesn't matter what she is saying now, we know he didn't take her to work because someone else did and confirmed that to LE at the time.

She was confirmed as leaving CC at 6.20, while SA was confirmed by witnesses at work between 6.00 and 6.10. So, there is absolutely no way he could have taken her to work.

The thing is LE could have since found out that wasnt true. We do not know what they do and dont know. They said themselves that family members havent told the truth about what happened. We dont know if Billie really did leave at 6.20. It could have been around 6.30. I think when Bille is arrested ( and yes i totally believe she will be) a lot of things we BELIEVE we know in fact we dont know at all.

He was there for 10 minutes. The company recorded when he arrived, when he left and what he took (a coke), according to the affidavit.

So he didnt get anything like that there.

Maybe he did something before he went into the building. Maybe he threw something into the dumpster, or took something out of a truck, before he came into work. He could have taken something out of his locker and hidden it, so it wouldn't be there if it was searched later. There are lots of things he may have done, without anyone noticing.

So what do you think her reasoning is for changing these stories now? Are they innocent and she is trying to make him look guilty?

So what do you think her reasoning is for changing these stories now? Are they innocent and she is trying to make him look guilty?

Personally i believe shes trying to make him look guilty but she simply cant keep to the story more than five minutes at a time. The changing stories with the coveralls just blows my mind tbh.

She does need to be careful though becaus he can be quite interesting when he has his little tirades ;)

Personally i believe shes trying to make him look guilty but she simply cant keep to the story more than five minutes at a time. The changing stories with the coveralls just blows my mind tbh.

She does need to be careful though becaus he can be quite interesting when he has his little tirades ;)

Her tirades can be quite interesting as well. I just hope "her FBI man" is capable of inciting a few more tirades.

Her tirades can be quite interesting as well. I just hope "her FBI man" is capable of inciting a few more tirades.

Funny thing about that. She thinks hes confiding in her but he could be telling her things purposefully so she goes on fb and starts yapping in the way she does. And then that gets Shawn started and yea..quite an experience. Personally i think the two fb pages that she has been admin of tell people everything they need to know about Billie and I am sure you know what i mean by that ;)

Anytime there has been a "new development" in this case, we always end up right back at ground zero. Billie and Shawn don't seem to remember that at the heart of all this sickening gamesmanship, is a missing little girl.

Her name is HAILEY!!!!!

The thing is LE could have since found out that wasnt true. We do not know what they do and dont know. They said themselves that family members havent told the truth about what happened. We dont know if Billie really did leave at 6.20. It could have been around 6.30. I think when Bille is arrested ( and yes i totally believe she will be) a lot of things we BELIEVE we know in fact we dont know at all.

LE said they verified it by records and witness interviews. She says she called the person giving her a lift to verify, so the call would be the record.

SA was recorded as leaving work at 6:10, and cell calls were made north of CC at 6.35 and 6.56 (presumably when he was trying to get into his grandmothers house), so he could not have given her a ride to work.

Assuming he did come back and give her a ride, that would mean he was still in CC at 7AM. He would have to drive back to Snyder to deposit her at work, then get to Big Spring at 9.30AM at the latest. That would mean driving to Snyder, driving back again, then driving to Big Spring. The issue with all of that is that it largely eliminates the window to do anything once again.

Given the evidence presented in the affidavit, and the general timeline (not to mention that she would have to have been late for work that day - something not mentioned at all by LE) it is improbable that SA drove her to work, no matter what she might be saying now.

Maybe he did something before he went into the building. Maybe he threw something into the dumpster, or took something out of a truck, before he came into work. He could have taken something out of his locker and hidden it, so it wouldn't be there if it was searched later. There are lots of things he may have done, without anyone noticing.

Then why would he go to work, or, more precisely, why would he have gone to work for ten minutes and then left? If he had allready done something then being at work would be the perfect cover story.

If he had done something, then not doing anything unusual that might attract suspicion would have been what he did next.

Going to work for ten minutes would have achieved nothing other than to attract attention to himself. If he/they were interested in true crime then he would know that.

LE said they verified it by records and witness interviews. She says she called the person giving her a lift to verify, so the call would be the record.

SA was recorded as leaving work at 6:10, and cell calls were made north of CC at 6.35 and 6.56 (presumably when he was trying to get into his grandmothers house), so he could not have given her a ride to work.

Assuming he did come back and give her a ride, that would mean he was still in CC at 7AM. He would have to drive back to Snyder to deposit her at work, then get to Big Spring at 9.30AM at the latest. That would mean driving to Snyder, driving back again, then driving to Big Spring. The issue with all of that is that it largely eliminates the window to do anything once again.

Given the evidence presented in the affidavit, and the general timeline (not to mention that she would have to have been late for work that day - something not mentioned at all by LE) it is improbable that SA drove her to work, no matter what she might be saying now.

The problem with witness statements is that they may not necessarily tell the truth. The FBI are dealing with it now and are going through everything again. Like i said before when all is said and done i think a lot of t hings that have been said about the start of the case were in fact wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88