GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Yes ma'am. That is exactly what I am asking.

I have no knowledge about the EMT stuff. I bet Sasquatch will come on tomorrow and have an answer though. She should be a certified expert on Websleuths for all things Gresham, OR. . .lol! Seriously though, what an asset we have in Sasquatch!

SasQuatch is a woman? You're kidding?...Sheesh..LOL..I'm Verklempt

Thanks for your thoughts, that has to be tough living in the area and knowing WH and some of the shooting victims...

I didnt realize this Sasquatch. Bless your heart, I really feel for you and everyone who met this bright light of a girl.
icon-heart.gif

Thank you Glow! She definitely was a very bright and cheerful person! Even in the couple times that I met her, she stood out and was very memorable!
I feel bad for her family and close friends, who have had their wounds opened up again, with all of the new shootings and deaths in the local mall.

SasQuatch is a woman? You're kidding?...Sheesh..LOL..I'm Verklempt

Nope, not a woman with a big heart! Sasquatch is a man, with a big heart! Like all of the big hearts on this board!

Thanks for your thoughts, that has to be tough living in the area and knowing WH and some of the shooting victims...

You are welcome! Thank you! It has been a roller coller coaster in the area. After everyone starts healing from the WH tragedy, now the mall shooter opens up new wounds. I have probably spoken on the phone with the victim, Steve Forsyth many years ago, but I didn't really know him. My friends knew him really well and are devastated. It is tough on everyone.

BBM

Yes ma'am. That is exactly what I am asking.

I have no knowledge about the EMT stuff. I bet Sasquatch will come on tomorrow and have an answer though. She should be a certified expert on Websleuths for all things Gresham, OR. . .lol! Seriously though, what an asset we have in Sasquatch!

Thank you newsjunkie! "Gresham Expert for Websleuths" sounds like a good title! :)Thank you for your kind words! I try to dig up what I can, and share the info. It is tough to be satisfied with only what the news reports. Since I live in the area, sometimes it is easier to just hop in the car and search for answers and document it along the way. I am a "He", but that is ok. He or She, no big difference, we all have big hearts on this board! :rocker: That is what matters!

I would be interested to know what all was going on in JH's life around the time of the rental car theft from his friend. Did something traumatic happen to him? It almost seems like there is a line in the sand for how he lived his life before that time period and after.

JH and AH were living in an apartment on Roberts Street in downtown Gresham.
They had previously lived with AH's mom, before that. The 44 page doc mentions that he lied to AH about having a job, and she found out about it. He didn't have a job at all. It turned into an argument and she mentioned that JH doesn't handle things very well. The EMT certificate verification said that JH was certified since 2010. This incident happened in August of 2011. JH most likely lied to his friend about just finishing up EMT school. He had his license for almost a year before this incident. So the stress and arguments were most likely Job and Finances related.

When did he graduate from EMT school? Could it be that he couldnt get work. Im sorry I dont remember this but after he graduated from EMT school did he pass his exams with the state? I thought I remember that he did but I am not sure.

Yes, I definitely believe that the Job and Financial problems were the main issues, that caused the lying and arguments between JH and AH. After the two arguments, JH went off and committed felonies both times. The second time, he took WH's life in his rampage. (in the Aug. 2011 report, it mentions that JH told his friend he had just completed his EMT school. How could JH have had his license almost a year, without completing the schooling? I believe JH lied to his friend.)

https://orphcert.dhs.state.or.us/MyLicense%20Verification/Search.aspx

JH EMT info

Issue Date: 11/3/2010
Date of Last Renewal: 6/3/2011
Expiration Date: 6/30/2013

--------------------
A year later EJ gets his EMT license.
Issue Date: 10/11/2011

Thank you newsjunkie! "Gresham Expert for Websleuths" sounds like a good title! :)Thank you for your kind words! I try to dig up what I can, and share the info. It is tough to be satisfied with only what the news reports. Since I live in the area, sometimes it is easier to just hop in the car and search for answers and document it along the way. I am a "He", but that is ok. He or She, no big difference, we all have big hearts on this board! :rocker: That is what matters!
My most sincere apologies, kind sir! You are no less of an asset here regardless. . lol!

Nope, not a woman with a big heart! Sasquatch is a man, with a big heart! Like all of the big hearts on this board!
You are welcome! Thank you! It has been a roller coller coaster in the area. After everyone starts healing from the WH tragedy, now the mall shooter opens up new wounds. I have probably spoken on the phone with the victim, Steve Forsyth many years ago, but I didn't really know him. My friends knew him really well and are devastated. It is tough on everyone.

SasQuatch--- sorry about that, but someone seemed to refer to your comments as "SHE", so just assumed, but was probably referring to someone else

SasQuatch--- sorry about that, but someone seemed to refer to your comments as "SHE", so just assumed, but was probably referring to someone else

Xavier you have nothing to be sorry about. I made the faux pas, and yes I was referring to Sasquatch. No worries!!

:) I am a "He", but that is ok. He or She, no big difference, we all have big hearts on this board! :rocker: That is what matters!

I am he
as you are he
as you are me
and we are all together

I'm crying

Another terrible, terrible, terrible day. I'm crying.

No problem Xavier and newsjunkie! It's all good! :great:

I am he
as you are he
as you are me
and we are all together

I'm crying

Another terrible, terrible, terrible day. I'm crying.

Dear CJ
huggy.gif

This is a hard time for sure. So much incomprehensible loss. I feel somewhat displaced as far as posting. It doesnt seem "right" somehow to just carry on here with business at hand when such a huge, sad, event has occurred. It feels like life should stop and acknowledge that.

I went over to the thread on the tragedy and it was too "hot" for me to jump in and post. Then I went to the spin off thread on gun control and that just didnt seem like a place where I could post just yet. That is an issue for sure, but just not quit yet at least for me. I am more sad and contemplative and think this is a multi layered national problem of where we are headed culturally. Gun control is just one part of something bigger going on with us. I just dont have the answers.....

So I am thread directionless and drifting right now.

Hugs to all of you.

Dear CJ
huggy.gif

This is a hard time for sure. So much incomprehensible loss. I feel somewhat displaced as far as posting. It doesnt seem "right" somehow to just carry on here with business at hand when such a huge, sad, event has occurred. It feels like life should stop and acknowledge that.

I went over to the thread on the tragedy and it was too "hot" for me to jump in and post. Then I went to the spin off thread on gun control and that just didnt seem like a place where I could post just yet. That is an issue for sure, but just not quit yet at least for me. I am more sad and contemplative and think this is a multi layered national problem of where we are headed culturally. Gun control is just one part of something bigger going on with us. I just dont have the answers.....

So I am thread directionless and drifting right now.

Hugs to all of you.

Thank you Glow for your (oh so) kind and thoughtful words. I can only agree with you, I too am drifting. These senseless acts are inexplicable and unspeakable. We are in shock, and I know I'll never be able to understand these horrific events. It's just all so terribly convoluted, one thing blamed on another, and on and on.
So, I'm crying and I'm speechless and my heart aches for the families and the innocent children.
I long for simpler times and a more stable people and country.
But thanks for your heart:heartbeat:.. God Bless you... with a huge hug back at you! And to all!

Merry Christmas to Everyone...

Our large family has many traditions, one is an annual tradition through my parish we Adopt A Family in need for the holidays. This was started by our deceased oldest sister about 15 years ago, who was the organizer, family tree historian, mom, Woman of The Year in our neighborhood here in Cincinnati, OH.

Because our mom was a single mom with 8 kids, our sister always had a soft heart for the single parents struggling through the holidays, trying to make it a special event and highlight of the year for their children

So we go out shop, pickout gifts on about $75 per person, buy a catered dinner and have it all delivered. We buy the Christmas tree, ornaments, etc and Andy Williams/Doris Day Christmas music because our Dad grew up with and sang in the school choir with both ( our corny treat...LOL)

We then later go out for lunch, pay respects to our family, relatives at the cemetaries and place wreaths, flowers, then go to church..

It always feels good to do something else for others....It's probably the best thing we can do as people...Be good to yourselves, others and take care of your health...

Merry Christmas to Everyone...

Our large family has many traditions, one is an annual tradition through my parish we Adopt A Family in need for the holidays. This was started by our deceased oldest sister about 15 years ago, who was the organizer, family tree historian, mom, Woman of The Year in our neighborhood here in Cincinnati, OH.

Because our mom was a single mom with 8 kids, our sister always had a soft heart for the single parents struggling through the holidays, trying to make it a special event and highlight of the year for their children

So we go out shop, pickout gifts on about $75 per person, buy a catered dinner and have it all delivered. We buy the Christmas tree, ornaments, etc and Andy Williams/Doris Day Christmas music because our Dad grew up with and sang in the school choir with both ( our corny treat...LOL)

We then later go out for lunch, pay respects to our family, relatives at the cemetaries and place wreaths, flowers, then go to church..

It always feels good to do something else for others....It's probably the best thing we can do as people...Be good to yourselves, others and take care of your health...

So simple, so true and so good to be reminded, thank you!

I love what you and your family do. How absolutely wonderful for the recipients and the givers!

And what a good example you are setting for all the next generation in your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam